Bull Ring teapartysamurai vs. edthecynic Christian vs. atheist, let's do this!

I gave you an answer, you just don't like it.

Just because you don't like an answer, doesn't mean the question has not been answered. It means YOU are having a tantrum because you don't like the answer.

Quite obviously there can be no children without a woman.

Now will you answer MY question, or are you just going to double down, because you thought you had me boxed in and it failed.
Making up your own unrelated question is not answering my question.

The question remains, how could Adam have been so alone it was not good WHILE HE WAS WITHOUT SIN AND ONE WITH GOD?
It has nothing to do with children, David, or anything else you want to divert to, but only with being alone while in sinless oneness with God.
Get it?

The Question was answered. Because you can't have kids with only Adam. You need Eve.

YOU don't like the answer and OBVIOUSLY that's all you had.

So now that I've answered it and you didn't get what you were expecting, all you can do is double down.

And YOU OBVIOUSLY are trying to avoid answering MY question.

I will take that as YOU surrendering.
If you can have an Adam and an Eve, then you can have children without Eve, so your "answer" puts limits on God which means God can't be a God if God can't create children without Eve.
Thank you

If you want to ask a different question, start another thread. The question in this thread is,
how could Adam have been so alone it was not good WHILE HE WAS WITHOUT SIN AND ONE WITH GOD?
It has nothing to do with children, David, or anything else you want to divert to, but only with being alone while in sinless oneness with God.

Your continued deflection is your white flag.
Thank you again.

And God choose to do it the way he did.

What you are arguing is God can't be God, unless he does things they way YOU think they should have been done.

That's illogical and very subjective.

Next!
No, YOU said "obviously there can be no children without a woman."

Which brings us back to the original unanswered question, how could Adam have been so alone it was not good WHILE HE WAS WITHOUT SIN AND ONE WITH GOD?

Because God chose it to be that way.

Look Ed. I answered your question.

You are just doubling and tripling down on the same question, already answered three times.

When do you answer mine, or are you just trying your best to avoid it.

This is supposed to be a two way debate. Not just YOU asking questions and I answering. How about YOU answer one?

Making up your own unrelated question is not answering my question.

The question remains, how could Adam have been so alone it was not good WHILE HE WAS WITHOUT SIN AND ONE WITH GOD?
Get it?

The Question was answered. Because you can't have kids with only Adam. You need Eve.

So now that I've answered it and you didn't get what you were expecting, all you can do is double down.

If you can have an Adam and an Eve, then you can have children without Eve, so your "answer" puts limits on God which means God can't be a God if God can't create children without Eve.
Thank you

If you want to ask a different question, start another thread. The question in this thread is,
how could Adam have been so alone it was not good WHILE HE WAS WITHOUT SIN AND ONE WITH GOD?

Thank you again.

What you are arguing is God can't be God, unless he does things they way YOU think they should have been done.

Next!

Which brings us back to the original unanswered question, how could Adam have been so alone it was not good WHILE HE WAS WITHOUT SIN AND ONE WITH GOD?

That is hardly an answer to why Adam was alone while in sinless oneness with God!

I told you the question I wanted to debate in your original challenge. Since you want to back out because you have no real answer, your surrender is accepted.

Thank you

Thank you again.

Next!

That is hardly an answer to why Adam was alone while in sinless oneness with God!

I told you the question I wanted to debate in your original challenge. Since you want to back out because you have no real answer, your surrender is accepted.

I'm not backing out. I answered it.

YOU are backing out of answering MY question.

YOU don't set the rules for debate. There's MY question too!

You are backing out of answering and trying to cover it as you go.

Thank you

Thank you again.

Next!

You answered nothing, and if you want to debate a different topic, start a new thread, the topic of this thread is the unanswerable question, how could Adam be alone when he was in sinless oneness with God?

Next!

You answered nothing, and if you want to debate a different topic, start a new thread, the topic of this thread is the unanswerable question, how could Adam be alone when he was in sinless oneness with God?

Excuse me. This is supposed to be a DEBATE. Not just YOU demanding I answer things while you refuse to answer anything.

That isn't a debate. It's YOU withdrawing by refusing to submit to the same 3rd degree you demand of me.

Nice try pal, but you lose.

Excuse me. This is supposed to be a DEBATE. Not just YOU demanding I answer things while you refuse to answer anything.

That isn't a debate. It's YOU withdrawing by refusing to submit to the same 3rd degree you demand of me.

Your white flag is accepted.
Thank you.

Thank you.

I'm still here liar. It's you that ran away.

Thank you.

I haven't left, nor tried to change the subject like you have been desperately trying to do.

If you do not want to debate why Adam was alone while he was WITHOUT SIN AND ONE WITH GOD, there is nothing preventing you from starting a new thread. What are you afraid of? Trying to divert this thread is a white flag, and you know it!

Thank you.

I haven't left, nor tried to change the subject like you have been desperately trying to do.

If you do not want to debate why Adam was alone while he was WITHOUT SIN AND ONE WITH GOD, there is nothing preventing you from starting a new thread. What are you afraid of? Trying to divert this thread is a white flag, and you know it!

Wait, you can't answer a question in a DEBATE without a new thread?

That's a lame excuse to back out of a debate. You can answer it right here, IF YOU CAN.

Obviously you can't and are trying to save face.

YOU LOSE!

:lol:

Thank you.

That's a lame excuse to back out of a debate. You can answer it right here, IF YOU CAN.

YOU LOSE!

I do not want to allow you to derail this thread with an off topic question. The topic of this thread is why was Adam alone while he was without sin and one with God. Ask anything you wish on another topic in another thread.

Thank you.

YOU LOSE!

I do not want to allow you to derail this thread with an off topic question. The topic of this thread is why was Adam alone while he was without sin and one with God. Ask anything you wish on another topic in another thread.

It's not "off topic." This thread was atheist vs. Christian. NOT atheist just demands of Christian but doesn't have to answer.

Nice try. Atheist vs. Christian is a two way street. YOU have to answer, which you obviously are trying very hard to do.

Thank you.

YOU LOSE!

It's not "off topic." This thread was atheist vs. Christian. NOT atheist just demands of Christian but doesn't have to answer.

Nice try. Atheist vs. Christian is a two way street. YOU have to answer, which you obviously are trying very hard to do.
In the thread where you made a challenge I said exactly what I wanted to debate. you accepted, but now you want to change the subject.
Start a new thread with your own topic if you are too afraid to debate me on why was Adam alone while he was without sin and one with God.

YOU LOSE!

In the thread where you made a challenge I said exactly what I wanted to debate. you accepted, but now you want to change the subject.
Start a new thread with your own topic if you are too afraid to debate me on why was Adam alone while he was without sin and one with God.

AND I SAID WHAT I WANTED TO DEBATE.

There is what I want to debate too!

You are running away from that.

YOU LOSE!

AND I SAID WHAT I WANTED TO DEBATE.

There is what I want to debate too!

You are running away from that.
You have yet to debate, all you did was pontificate, "Because God chose it to be that way," and then try desperately to change the subject.

Again, if you want to debate something else besides "why was Adam alone while he was without sin and one with God," we can do it in a different thread. But my guess is you will simply pontificate no matter what the topic.

Forum List

Back