Bull Ring teapartysamurai vs. edthecynic Christian vs. atheist, let's do this!

OK, here is my question for debate:

Since Adam was not separated from God by sin until AFTER Eve was created, how could Adam have been so "alone" it was "not good" while he was in a heavenly state of physical perfection, without sin, in paradise, and one with God??????

Gen 2: 18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

Since Adam was not separated from God by sin until AFTER Eve was created, how could Adam have been so "alone" it was "not good" while he was in a heavenly state of physical perfection, without sin, in paradise, and one with God??????

Gen 2: 18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

Well this can't be answered because Adam and Eve never existed.

That's the fallacy of this "debate" -

How does one debate fact when the entire premise is one of fantasy?

:uhoh3:

this is one on one.

Stay out. If you want another thread started for just us to debate, Let me know.

Last edited:
The Bull Ring is a one on one gentlemen. Refrain from posting in the thread.

No No No. That's not why we are here.

To debate the existence of God, yes or no is not a possible debate. God is a matter of faith.

I'm a Christian because I believe He exists. I cannot infallibly prove He exists. You cannot infallibly prove He does not exist. It's illogical to even try to argue pro or con on the subject.

I'm talking about practical issues. Legal issues. Freedom of expression issues.

For example.

A) There is no hard evidence for existence of God.

B) There is no hard evidence for how life began

So, how can we declare (for example) the primordial pool to be a scientific theory but Creationism to be not.

Since neither one can be proved yes or no, how can one be discounted?

Last edited:
No No No. That's not why we are here.
Woooo Eddie??? Where did you go???
It appears my post was removed where I accepted your above white flag by refusing to debate the question I posted.

That's not why I came here. That's not a white flag.

I'm already stated in other threads it is impossible to prove God exists. That is a matter of Faith.

It seems YOU are throwing the white flag running away after I posted MY post.

If you wish to run away, do so. I'm still here.

If you wish to argue the validity of the Bible, we can do that as well. YOU WILL REGRET DOING THAT ONE TRUST ME!

I warn everyone. Don't argue the Bible with me. You will lose, lost badly and be furious when you do. No one listens but I always feel it's fair to warn them.

But I came to argue real world issues of Christian vs. Atheist.

Since Atheists claim that's where they live "the real world" what could you be afraid of?

You throwing in the towel? If so, let me know.

Okay, I'll answer this one, if you are so adamant.

Obviously because no kids are coming along without a woman.

Seems rather logical don't you think?

You miss the point. Adam was without sin and one with God, how could he be so alone it was not good. It has nothing to do with children and everything with being alone while in sinless oneness with God.

Psalm 23: 1 The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.

You miss the point. Adam was without sin and one with God, how could he be so alone it was not good. It has nothing to do with children and everything with being alone while in sinless oneness with God.

As if David never had a wife????? It means God provides his needs like a Shepherd provides for his sheep.

Just because YOU interpret something in a very limited manner doesn't mean I have to, or anyone else.

Now are YOU going to answer MY question, or are you dodging it?

As if David never had a wife????? It means God provides his needs like a Shepherd provides for his sheep.

Just because YOU interpret something in a very limited manner doesn't mean I have to, or anyone else.

you keep dodging the question. I'm talking about Adam, not David. unlike Adam, David was born in sin. Adam is the only human being to know the heavenly bliss of sinless oneness with God, and while in that heavenly state he was so alone it was not good. Remember, we will not have a mate in heaven, just like Adam before Eve. Who in their right mind would want an eternity alone????

you keep dodging the question. I'm talking about Adam, not David. unlike Adam, David was born in sin. Adam is the only human being to know the heavenly bliss of sinless oneness with God, and while in that heavenly state he was so alone it was not good. Remember, we will not have a mate in heaven, just like Adam before Eve. Who in their right mind would want an eternity alone????

I gave you an answer, you just don't like it.

Just because you don't like an answer, doesn't mean the question has not been answered. It means YOU are having a tantrum because you don't like the answer.

Quite obviously there can be no children without a woman.

Now will you answer MY question, or are you just going to double down, because you thought you had me boxed in and it failed.

Just because you don't like an answer, doesn't mean the question has not been answered. It means YOU are having a tantrum because you don't like the answer.

Now will you answer MY question, or are you just going to double down, because you thought you had me boxed in and it failed.
Making up your own unrelated question is not answering my question.

The question remains, how could Adam have been so alone it was not good WHILE HE WAS WITHOUT SIN AND ONE WITH GOD?
It has nothing to do with children, David, or anything else you want to divert to, but only with being alone while in sinless oneness with God.
Get it?

The question remains, how could Adam have been so alone it was not good WHILE HE WAS WITHOUT SIN AND ONE WITH GOD?
It has nothing to do with children, David, or anything else you want to divert to, but only with being alone while in sinless oneness with God.
Get it?

The Question was answered. Because you can't have kids with only Adam. You need Eve.

YOU don't like the answer and OBVIOUSLY that's all you had.

So now that I've answered it and you didn't get what you were expecting, all you can do is double down.

And YOU OBVIOUSLY are trying to avoid answering MY question.

I will take that as YOU surrendering.

Get it?

The Question was answered. Because you can't have kids with only Adam. You need Eve.

So now that I've answered it and you didn't get what you were expecting, all you can do is double down.

If you can have an Adam and an Eve, then you can have children without Eve, so your "answer" puts limits on God which means God can't be a God if God can't create children without Eve.
Thank you

If you want to ask a different question, start another thread. The question in this thread is,
how could Adam have been so alone it was not good WHILE HE WAS WITHOUT SIN AND ONE WITH GOD?

Your continued deflection is your white flag.
Thank you again.

Get it?

If you can have an Adam and an Eve, then you can have children without Eve, so your "answer" puts limits on God which means God can't be a God if God can't create children without Eve.
Thank you

If you want to ask a different question, start another thread. The question in this thread is,
how could Adam have been so alone it was not good WHILE HE WAS WITHOUT SIN AND ONE WITH GOD?

Thank you again.

And God choose to do it the way he did.

What you are arguing is God can't be God, unless he does things they way YOU think they should have been done.

That's illogical and very subjective.

Next!

Get it?

Thank you

Thank you again.

And God choose to do it the way he did.

What you are arguing is God can't be God, unless he does things they way YOU think they should have been done.

That's illogical and very subjective.

Next!
No, YOU said "obviously there can be no children without a woman."

Which brings us back to the original unanswered question, how could Adam have been so alone it was not good WHILE HE WAS WITHOUT SIN AND ONE WITH GOD?

Forum List

Back