TeaPartyPatriots.org Fires Back at Politicians

NOBama

Sep 23, 2008
President Obama, Speaker Pelosi, and Others Owe 1.2 Million Tea Partiers an Apology -

The American People Deserve Better From Their Elected Representatives and Are Beginning to Demand It

Among the political class it has apparently become acceptable, and even fashionable, for American politicians from the President on down to mock the citizens they represent. In a development that can only further denigrate the discourse necessary to any effective democracy, politicians and the “serious” news media are now mocking citizens regularly and with impunity. Supported by mainstream journalists on MSNBC and CNN who themselves use sexual slurs on national television to mock and attack the same citizens, the politicians openly demonstrate their feelings of superiority in regard to those they were elected to represent. They now candidly express their disdain for a significant portion of the American population without threat of reprisal by the mainstream media.

TeaPartyPatriots.org Fires Back at Politicians

"At this time, the President, and all other politicians who demeaned the tea party protesters, Speaker Pelosi (CA), and Rep. Schakowsky (IL) included, owe 1.2 million patriots an apology. If our politicians are truly interested in dialogue with the people they claim to represent, such a dialogue must begin with respect for the citizens of this country. That show of respect will begin when the politicians acknowledge that mocking and demeaning well-intentioned, peaceful patriots who love their country is the height of arrogance, and a terrible mistake. The American people deserve better from their elected representatives, and are beginning to demand it." :clap2:

he President also seems to believe that it is appropriate to mock millions of Americans who are expressing their opinions publicly in a peaceful manner. “Perhaps he feels that by mocking the tea parties and the patriots who attend them, that he can marginalize them. But we know that real patriots cannot be marginalized, and that they will continue to make their voices heard in ever greater numbers,” says Mark Meckler, Sacramento Tea Party Coordinator and Tea Party Patriots National Leadership Council Member.

he didn't mock that big mouthed jackazzed rascist preacher of his.. he has a real serious deficit in choosing who to stand with..

If the arrogance of this administration, this Congress and the decaying media cabal does not start to abate within the next few months, I predict that their time in the sun will start to transmute into 15 minutes of fame. And they will heartily deserve it.

If the arrogance of this administration, this Congress and the decaying media cabal does not start to abate within the next few months, I predict that their time in the sun will start to transmute into 15 minutes of fame. And they will heartily deserve it.

Arrogance is quite right. The previous administration was guilty of such arrogance, but it would appear Obama Inc is taking said arrogance to as yet unseen heights!

It's not just them.

Have you not noticed that many on the left (not all) also display that arrogance?

How many threads do you see them start about how the GoP sucks, i notice at least 4 everyday, about a beaten party by the side that is ahead. That shows arrognace of the worse kind.

Obama is displaying exactly how he feels about people that don't agree with him, they are to be ignored and ridiculed.

BO is no statesman, and has decided he is only POTUS to the people that voted for him, the rest can pound sand.

Sinatra/X --
It is certainly not just them, I agree. But like everything else with the current crowd, they are pushing the envelope more quickly and to levels not previously seen, understood, or accepted by the average American. This approach exacerbates the impression it leaves. But we shall see.

It's not just them.

Have you not noticed that many on the left (not all) also display that arrogance?

How many threads do you see them start about how the GoP sucks, i notice at least 4 everyday, about a beaten party by the side that is ahead. That shows arrognace of the worse kind.

Obama is displaying exactly how he feels about people that don't agree with him, they are to be ignored and ridiculed.

BO is no statesman, and has decided he is only POTUS to the people that voted for him, the rest can pound sand.
and how many threads are started against Obama or liberals. How about the ones asking if liberals have a mental disorder. Don't dish it out if you can't take it!

Forum List

Back