Teaparty showing its ability to derail the Republican Party

At one time, I thought the Dems were safe and said so, then the last few weeks I have stated as beginning to wonder if that was not so, now with the Tea Party dominating the GOP's race, I am generally interested in anybody else as to what will happen in November. The plan the GOP will release in about ten to fifteen days better work like the Contract with America in 1994, or Dem majorities will continue. That is an accurate reprise of what I have been saying over the last few weeks.

However, you see, TJ and Zander, neither one of you or what you say count for anything here. You both are only for grins and chuckles. Zander can't handle being thought of that way, although it is the truth, so he will bleat like a sheep. Zander, you are such a little girl that way. TJ, you are the worst man integrity wise, but I admire you in that you fight to the last. Zander will whimper and run away. Watch!

Do continue to make a total ass of yourself, it is quite amusing to watch you backpedal.

Tell us FakeJake, how does it feel knowing that every conservative here thinks you're a total douchebag?

Thanks for the Starkey update Zander. He's on ignore here, so I forget why is so insignificant.

I can't ignore the Jokey.. Watching the myriad of ways he tries to bullshit USMB is actually pretty amusing....lol

Not as amusing as a Dainty meltdown, but definitely amusing nonetheless...

I have already beat you to that suggestion do you think he will do it?

You far off in the distance righties are wrong on this, I believe: the TP will injure the GOP, not the Dems. If so, the Dems will control both chambers come 1 Jan 2011, which a week ago I thought the GOP was steamrolling to victory.

What is curious is that the GOP prepares a "platform call" and will release it about four weeks before election, a la the Contract with America. This has to work for the GOP, or its current stance will change forever under a Democratic victory.

Time will tell.

The Dems already control both houses silly!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shit, they even threw McCain a party after the election. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lindsey Graham has all but jumped through hoops, rolled over, and played dead. Specter finally came out of the closest, big surprise there. Nothing as pathetic as a RINO Committee Chairman that confuses his role of administrating with being an advocate for the minority. Him tripping over himself made me want to puke.

Intense, don't confuse yourself with the simpleton in the mirror at whom you are looking. You and the far fauxright are the RINOs. Even Goldwater would back from your positions.

These faucon reactionaries are starting to lose it. This will be fun kicking these stains to the gutter.

JokeStarkey said:
Unlike you, I understand that time and events affect things, lousey housey, while you keep pulling on your pud thinking that makes you cool. You are such a fool, son. :lol:

I give you permission to neg rep me. :lol:

still lying...:lol:

Habitual for you....

sad - sad - sad...

OK, Intense, I deserved that. I apologize to you, and I will apologize publicly.

I disagree with you, but I will not question the integrity of your motives.

House and the others are what they are: stains on humanity while pretending to be real conservatives.

Here is something to give pause...... I hope I'm not on the mailing list.

ALBANY, N.Y. (AP/WCBS 880) — Something stinks in about 200,000 mailboxes around New York — a flier from the new Republican nominee for governor.

A garbage-scented mailing by nominee Carl Paladino features the photos of seven Democrats, six of whom have been investigated and two who have resigned in scandal in the past four years.

LISTEN: WCBS 880′s Peter Haskell reports

“Something STINKS in Albany,” the mailer says. Paladino spokesman Michael Caputo told The Associated Press on Thursday that the mailer is scented with a “landfill” odor.

He says the smell will get worse the longer it is exposed, just like Albany.

The mailer doesn’t name Andrew Cuomo, Paladino’s Democratic opponent. But Paladino has been trying to link Cuomo to the Democrats who control every statewide office and both legislative chambers.

And the stinky mailers aren’t the only unconventional gimmick the Paladino campaign is breaking out.

Caputo told WCBS 880′s Peter Haskell that Paladino’s camp will be sending out five thousand duck calls to tea party leaders in the state.

“If Andrew Cuomo shows up someplace where we can’t be, there will be a tea party member there, quacking like a duck in his ear,” Caputo said.

(The Associated Press contributed to this report.)

Paladino Charges Albany Of Stinking Things Up CBS New York- News, Sports, Weather, Traffic and the Best of NY

O'Donnell leading in Delaware......

Setting up another win for Democrats in a previously unwinnable seat

O'Donnell is not really a Tea Party type if you ask me. She is just another GOP candidate milking the movement. She is a distraction, a symptom that there is nothing serious going to happen anytime soon. I don't know what is worse, her or a Democrat. Either way, we get more of the same, more useless and wasteful government, more yahoos in the political arena. It's time we saw some integrity, but it won't happen anytime soon. It's all a popularity contest. Whoever says the nicest sweetest things to the ME generation will come out on top.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back