Teaparty Nutcase Demands "Obama Prove He Doesn't Smoke Crack And Have Gay Sex"

"A little weed and a little blow and whaddyano, with a stroke of your hand you're signing bills that are the law of the land"
From Mr Maraniss book
Choom: To smoke marijuana
ChoomGang: A group of Mr Obama's friends who used to gather for the express purpose of smoking marijuana.
Choomwagon: The car Mr Obama and associates used to smoke marijuana in, always with the windows rolled up since it was a cardinal sin to waste 'Good Bud'
Roof hits: The art of inhaling the last vestige of marijuana smoke, usually as it was sequestered near the inside roof of the choomwagon with its windows closed.
Interception: When Mr Obama wanted a drag out of turn on the marijuana cigarette he would shout "Interception" then grab the cigarrette.
Nice resume'.

I doubt that obama engages in gay sex, but although he has admitted to cocaine and never said he stopped, I'd at least like to hear from his drug dealer. Where did he get the money? How much did he spend? How about a tox report from his doctor?

This is so ridiculous words can't even describe what an asinine statement this is, but coming from a top teaparty leader, that pretty much says it all,...

Top tea partier demands Obama prove he doesn’t smoke crack and have gay sex | The Raw Story

Why can't the tea party have a few nuts, you have Al Gore inventory of the internet, John Kerry veitman war hero, Ted Kenedy the only senator to commit murder and get away with it and then his brother a real treasure of a loyal husband. Get off it you picture says it all. Is it dark up there.

This is so ridiculous words can't even describe what an asinine statement this is, but coming from a top teaparty leader, that pretty much says it all,...

Top tea partier demands Obama prove he doesn’t smoke crack and have gay sex | The Raw Story

Why can't the tea party have a few nuts, you have Al Gore inventory of the internet, John Kerry veitman war hero, Ted Kenedy the only senator to commit murder and get away with it and then his brother a real treasure of a loyal husband. Get off it you picture says it all. Is it dark up there.

When it comes to the teabaggers, finding one that isn't batshit insane is virtually impossible.

When it comes to the teabaggers, finding one that isn't batshit insane is virtually impossible.

then you are a teabagee?

what a waste...raw story

Explain to me what is wrong with raw story, are you calling for some kind of tin foil conspiracy?

This coming from the most partisan hack on the site that links to nothing but the most ultra-right wing propaganda sites and nothing else.

What an idiot.

then you are a teabagee?

No, those are the teabagger voters.

what a waste...raw story

Explain to me what is wrong with raw story, are you calling for some kind of tin foil conspiracy?

This coming from the most partisan hack on the site that links to nothing but the most ultra-right wing propaganda sites and nothing else.

What an idiot.

Is Stephanie 'vial' too? :lol::lol::lol:

I'd be cautious throwing around the term 'idiot', if I were you. Considering your 'vial' accusations. :lol:

Twit.

what a waste...raw story

What an idiot.

Is Stephanie 'vial' too? :lol::lol::lol:

I'd be cautious throwing around the term 'idiot', if I were you. Considering your 'vial' accusations. :lol:

Twit.

Why are you so obsessed with "vials"? Are you hitting the crack extra hard in an attempt to come down from your current 350+ lbs?

3c48e7f75caff0d5e4525b236a444309.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back