Teapartiers out on D.C. Mall for rally

Look everyone!!! Housegimp is here :) Stop piggy-backing on my threads troll- boi. Oh... thats right, you don't ever produce any threads to post on. Sad that.

Thery're out there getting steeped (Its raining here ;) ) Some shrill woman is out there introducing the speakers.

Tea Party Protests Affordable Care Act | C-SPAN

Are they burning effigies of Obama and chanting "death," or are they behaving like civilized people, assbreath?

Yeah, I guess if there aren't condoms and piles of Feces lying around, the Tea Party just cannot measure up to the OWS Crowd. No infectious Diseases, no lice, no scabies, not even a flea. Big disappointment. Nothing to see here Folks, just keep moving. We'll let you know when there is something important going on, just like when we tell you how to vote.

Is Palin being paid to speak there?

no, but if you look at the podium where she was speaking in past events it has the AFP banner

See these signs:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yIlTQhLM5c]Sarah Palin in Madison,WI AFP Tax Day Tea Party Rally - YouTube[/ame]​

Americans for Prosperity is a grassroots movement of over 1.9 million activists who advocate and promote limited government, lower taxes, and more freedom.

Americans for Prosperity does not currently have a local chapter in New York, but we still have over 63,000 activists in the state who are active in the fight against big government. If you're interested in becoming part of our network of over 1.9 million members nationally or to volunteer in New York click here to join.

No matter where you live, there are always opportunities to get involved with AFP on the local and national level. We have events across the country, even in non-chapter states, and could be in your area soon.

We encourage you to join the over 63,000 members of AFP in New York and the 1.9 million activists nation wide on the front line in the fight against big government. As an AFP activist we will provide you with action alerts that allow you to contact your elected officials, updates on how you can promote limited government, and provide you with the tools to make your voice heard.

Read more: About AFP-New York | Americans for Prosperity

They rally on weekends in the DC Mall when most of Congress is off work. Well done guys! Excellent planning that will hammer the message home!

Congress doesn't have a M-F schedule, dumb ass. The work weekends all the time. They adjourn pretty much when they decide they've finished their business for that period of time.

They only work 5 days a week? I'd figure since they hate unions they wouldn't want to use the weekend for anything but work.

Is that the same logic that resulted in you putting your head up your ass? I work five days a week and I'm not in a union. In fact, most people who work five days a week are not in unions.

Little Dottie Dumbfuck said:

no, but if you look at the podium where she was speaking in past events it has the AFP banner
Which has absolutely nothing to do with your weak thread...

You're one of the few libs who hijacks their own thread when they realize it was suckage to begin with...

That's funny as hell...:lol:

They only work 5 days a week? I'd figure since they hate unions they wouldn't want to use the weekend for anything but work.

Is that the same logic that resulted in you putting your head up your ass? I work five days a week and I'm not in a union. In fact, most people who work five days a week are not in unions.

I don't think Oohpoopoodoo get's it. Maybe he thinks the whole world is on Government time. The 32 hour work week with 50 paid holidays and 6 weeks vacation. Or maybe he's thinking Welfare Office Hours or Unemployment Office Hours.

Imagine Working People making an Effort to be heard, as if the schedule matters. What matters is that they are out there.

You're one of the few libs who hijacks their own thread when they realize it was suckage to begin with...

You obviously have no right to post here or have an opinion, House. Dot Com said so. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You need to start more Threads Man. Haven't you read the Rules??? ..... No Wait!!!!!

Dot Com is making Shit up Again???

Who Knew???

I have no response to that.......

That Dot Com is one Tricky Fuck......

He sure had me fooled..... :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Now that you mention it, yes. The t-partiers are unwitting cheerleaders for those benevolent insurance co's :)

Perhaps that's what you should have made your OP about then, instead of some mediocre article about the rally. Then, there would have been something to discuss... as it is... there is nothing. On the bright side, this thread sums you up quite well... a lot of words... no substance.

LOL. You just proved you didn't read it. It isn't "an article". CSpan doesn't do "articles" :lol: My previous post which, you must not have read either LOL:
BTW- "the media" I sourced was CSpan :rolleyes: Do you consider them biased? All they do is place a mic or a cam infront of a speaker & push "record".

HiTF did you ever get to 2500+ reps? :eusa_eh:

Perhaps the better question is why are you only at 389?

Americans for Prosperity is a grassroots movement of over 1.9 million activists who advocate and promote limited government, lower taxes, and more freedom.

Americans for Prosperity does not currently have a local chapter in New York, but we still have over 63,000 activists in the state who are active in the fight against big government. If you're interested in becoming part of our network of over 1.9 million members nationally or to volunteer in New York click here to join.

No matter where you live, there are always opportunities to get involved with AFP on the local and national level. We have events across the country, even in non-chapter states, and could be in your area soon.

We encourage you to join the over 63,000 members of AFP in New York and the 1.9 million activists nation wide on the front line in the fight against big government. As an AFP activist we will provide you with action alerts that allow you to contact your elected officials, updates on how you can promote limited government, and provide you with the tools to make your voice heard.

Read more: About AFP-New York | Americans for Prosperity
They're about as grassroots as FreedomWerks (Koch Industries)

Can you possibly be any stupider. :2up: They bused people in asswipe. Go fail-troll someone else's thread asswipe & leave the adults alone. :fu:

Perhaps that's what you should have made your OP about then, instead of some mediocre article about the rally. Then, there would have been something to discuss... as it is... there is nothing. On the bright side, this thread sums you up quite well... a lot of words... no substance.

LOL. You just proved you didn't read it. It isn't "an article". CSpan doesn't do "articles" :lol: My previous post which, you must not have read either LOL:
BTW- "the media" I sourced was CSpan :rolleyes: Do you consider them biased? All they do is place a mic or a cam infront of a speaker & push "record".

If you haven't figured out that this is a right leaning board by now :eusa_doh: then :eusa_shhh:

If you haven't figured out that this is a right leaning board by now :eusa_doh: then :eusa_shhh:
That explains jillian, then.

:lol:

Damn, you worry a lot about a number on a message board.

Forum List

Back