Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Yankees

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Steelers

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Lakers

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
Why does everyone hate the Yankess so much?
I once was a Pittsburgh Pirates fan. I loved the Bucs! Right up to the time the Yankees parleyed their market wealth and started to buy World Series championships. Now, I can expect that long bleak summer~ the time between the Stanley Cup Playoffs and the opening of Steeler training camp~ rather than cheering a Pirates team playing well over .500

After Steinbrenner's example, no small market club has a shot.

You make Kinish, Rodney, and Paul Shannon proud!

Steelers (or for those who watched superbowl XL, "the stealers")
There was a "saying", in my neighborhood (when we were kids...and, some weenie started cryin'):

"If ya' can't play with the big boys....stay HOME!"

(...A lesson Ohio pro-teams & John Boner still haven't learned.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Any team from Texas!!! Both college and Pro level!
I was working a contract, in Austin, and it was (either) the '96(?) season, or the '97(?) season, when ALL Texas college-teams lost their Bowl-games!!!!!! (....The perfect nose-rubbing opportunity....especially for a Steelers-fan! :lol: )

Those folks assume there's NOTHING like Texas-football....or, Texas-anything, for that matter. :rolleyes:

I will admit....I'd gone to a Dallass/Oilers scrimmage (for the '96 season), that was played at the BIGGEST HIGH-SCHOOL stadium I'd ever seen!​

The only thing bigger than a Texan's belt buckle are their egos! :tongue:

Yankees. Hand's down.

No human likes the Yankees.

amen to that.:clap2:I once made a thread devoted to them called ANYBODY ELSE HATE THE YANKEES? thats my most hated team,but i also hate the lakers-liked the old lakers with magic johnson,worthy and Jabber,Lakers,Patriots-Belichick,Colts-Manning oh and how could you POSSIBLY forget The Dallas Fagboys? shame on you.that one would be a close second after the Yankees.

Dallas Cowboys and at one time the Pittsburgh Steelers.

I will never forget nor forgive the Immaculate Deception!

Immie
Dallass STILL owes Neil O'Donnell a Super Bowl ring!!!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS2cIHnXA_s&feature=related[/ame]​

its so obvious Neil Bonehead O'donnel was paid off to throw those interceptions.Once I can see it happening,but twice when it wasnt even in the area? yeah right.good thing that corner didnt drop the ball or O'donnel would really have had trouble throwing that game.Thank God the steelers got rid of him after that.O'donnel strikes me as someone who can easily be bought off.I mean come on.why sign with the jets the next year,the crappiest team in the league at that time? answer.O'donnel did not care about winning so he left a winner-the steerlers which was totally insane,just for the money the jets were giving him.He did not care that he would play for a loser, just as long as he made money is all he cared about.The guy never cared about winning, period.

Last edited:
Why does everyone hate the Yankess so much?
I once was a Pittsburgh Pirates fan. I loved the Bucs! Right up to the time the Yankees parleyed their market wealth and started to buy World Series championships. Now, I can expect that long bleak summer~ the time between the Stanley Cup Playoffs and the opening of Steeler training camp~ rather than cheering a Pirates team playing well over .500

After Steinbrenner's example, no small market club has a shot.

could not have said it better myself.:clap2:small market teams like the pirates just cant compete with these big market teams and the yankees are the highest paid team in the league.

Buffalo Sabres..

Fuck em. Hate em.

mmmmmm. '06 Game 7 Eastern Conference Finals.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LLgP5P8eUc&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:
Dallas Cowboys and at one time the Pittsburgh Steelers.

I will never forget nor forgive the Immaculate Deception!

Immie

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS2cIHnXA_s&feature=related[/ame]​

its so obvious Neil Bonehead O'donnel was paid off to throw those interceptions.Once I can see it happening,but twice when it wasnt even in the area?
Wellllllllllllllll.....I'm (still) not ready to accuse him o' that, but.....Bonehead? You BET!!!

Whatta drag that one was. I remember a cameraman catching Michael Irvin (on the sidelines) chewin' his nails down to the first-knuckle. Before those interceptions, Pittsburgh's defense was SLAPPIN' THE CRAP outta Dallas!! We HAD 'em....and, then, O'Donnell threw it all away....<Groan>....and, damned if Larry Brown wasn't awarded MVP....as if he worked for those INTs!!​

When I set up the poll. I tried to spread the hate choosing teams and sports (the NBA e.g.) I couldn't care less about.

But to be honest, if I set the poll according to my own tastes, I would have included the Baltimore Ravens, the University of Michigan Wolverines, The Washington Capitols and the St. Louis Cardinals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS2cIHnXA_s&feature=related

its so obvious Neil Bonehead O'donnel was paid off to throw those interceptions.Once I can see it happening,but twice when it wasnt even in the area?
Wellllllllllllllll.....I'm (still) not ready to accuse him o' that, but.....Bonehead? You BET!!!

Whatta drag that one was. I remember a cameraman catching Michael Irvin (on the sidelines) chewin' his nails down to the first-knuckle. Before those interceptions, Pittsburgh's defense was SLAPPIN' THE CRAP outta Dallas!! We HAD 'em....and, then, O'Donnell threw it all away....<Groan>....and, damned if Larry Brown wasn't awarded MVP....as if he worked for those INTs!!​

I cant prove it that he threw the game as we both know but I just know with all my heart he did.Like I said,the guy never cared about winning.signing with the jets who were the worst team in the league at that time the next year? money talks with o'donnel.losing means nothing to him.

Forum List

Back