Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Yankees

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Steelers

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Lakers

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
Dallas Cowboys and at one time the Pittsburgh Steelers.

I will never forget nor forgive the Immaculate Deception!

Immie

The Lakers.

EpicFail_medium.jpg

Dallas Cowboys and at one time the Pittsburgh Steelers.

I will never forget nor forgive the Immaculate Deception!

Immie
Dallass STILL owes Neil O'Donnell a Super Bowl ring!!!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS2cIHnXA_s&feature=related[/ame]​

Last edited:
Yankees, far and away.

Behind them, in no particular order:

Cowboys.
Steelers.
Raiders.
White Sox, if only to shut Ken Harrelson up.
Red Sox - Loved seeing them get the monkey off the back, only to become totally turned of by Sawx Nation.
Red Wings.
Lakers.
Heat - Don't really give a hoot in hell about pro basketball, but after that adolescent display by the Heat last summer, I'd giggle my ass off if they got totally embarrassed.

Yankees, far and away.

Behind them, in no particular order:

Cowboys.
Steelers.
Raiders.
White Sox, if only to shut Ken Harrelson up.
Red Sox - Loved seeing them get the monkey off the back, only to become totally turned of by Sawx Nation.
Red Wings.
Lakers.
Heat - Don't really give a hoot in hell about pro basketball, but after that adolescent display by the Heat last summer, I'd giggle my ass off if they got totally embarrassed.

Fuckin A.

Why does everyone hate the Yankess so much?
I once was a Pittsburgh Pirates fan. I loved the Bucs! Right up to the time the Yankees parleyed their market wealth and started to buy World Series championships. Now, I can expect that long bleak summer~ the time between the Stanley Cup Playoffs and the opening of Steeler training camp~ rather than cheering a Pirates team playing well over .500

After Steinbrenner's example, no small market club has a shot.

The British national soccer team.

again and again.

Whoah, i know you americans aren´t that fans in soccer like the rest of the world - but how we beaten up the nerdy peppermint sauce eaters in south africa last year was...more than patriotic satisfaction...it was overwhelming.

4:1. And a superfine Wembley-Goal-Revenge. Whenever I´m in bad mood, i remeber this and smile again.

The British national soccer team.

again and again.

Whoah, i know you americans aren´t that fans in soccer like the rest of the world - but how we beaten up the nerdy peppermint sauce eaters in south africa last year was...more than patriotic satisfaction...it was overwhelming.

4:1. And a superfine Wembley-Goal-Revenge. Whenever I´m in bad mood, i remeber this and smile again.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYixmHvnN0s"]the given Wembley "Goal" from 1966[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xufc3uUW-us"]and our not given goal in South africa[/ame]

Canucks.

Maple Leafs. (and it's been happening A LOT this year. :eusa_pray: )

Football Giants.

Steelers.

I don't so much hate-hate the Yankees, but if the Twins can beat them in the post season this year I would feel a satisfaction greater than if it had been any other team.

British & Irish Lions.

And basically what Oddball said about the Heat.

Forum List

Back