Team O’s pathetic ‘liar, liar’ attack

Credit President Obama’s aides with discernment. Even before the first presidential debate was over, they knew they needed to come up with an excuse, and fast. They settled on one they haven’t stopped repeating: Mitt Romney lied his way to victory.

The president would’ve rebutted Romney’s gross deceptions, except he was too focused on answering questions about the country’s future and too taken aback by Romney’s brazenness to answer in real time. Although once he had a day or two and his witty rejoinders were cued up in a teleprompter, he was absolute hell on Romney.

The case that Romney lied so brazenly that it undid the president rests, first, on the idea that the Republican misrepresented his own tax-reform plan. Obama said that Romney proposes to cut taxes by $5 trillion over 10 years. Romney denied it. The president’s team responded, with its customary civility and nuance: “Liar!”

Team O’s pathetic ‘liar, liar’ attack - NYPOST.com

And they got Whore Cutter to admit it. This is unbelievable.

Lowry's article is more about defending Romney.

Screw that.

Obama has this country in a hole. It is confused and without leadership and all he has to offer is more taxes and (more hope....less change and is in lose change).

I have had little time to watch. But I hope Romney is pounding him. He should be. Obama is a fraud and needs to be further exposed. The media are all over Axelrod and he's becoming more desperate. Cutter looks like someone ran over her mother.

Thirty days left...who knows what will happen.

But we do know that the Obama campaign is void any honesty or dignity whatsoever.

i know rightwingnuts hate being shown up for the liars they are... but don't cry too much. romney isn't going to pound the president tonight. the format doesn't favor him. and no one is going to be taken by surprise by the pretend moderate mittens again.[/QUOTE]

well cupcake, can you explain to weee mere mortals on the Republican side how so many :D Bush's and Romney's are so easily able to fuck wit your brains? I'd sure like to know.

Never let the truth get in the way of an election.

The fact that Romney's lies and flip flopping does not bother you shows that your only concern is getting the Negro out of the White House.

I wish faggots like you would save their race baiting fake outrage for a time when a real brotha is in the white house. Instead you use it on this half ass, half black, Grey Poupon lame fraud we currently have......:thup:

I would support a debate between the candidates in which a lie detector apparatus was attached to each candidate to indicate when there was a high probability of deception. No doubt Obama's would buzz intermittently. But if Romney's ever stopped buzzing, I would be surprised.

My preferred question to ask each of the candidates would be this: What do you think about and how do you feel about average middle-class Americans? My guess is that the different answers of each candidate (and any buzzing you might hear in the background) would be a reflection of Obama's time spent as a community organizer in Chicago's poorer neighborhoods making next to nothing and Romney's time working in the hallowed halls of Bain as a private equity fund manager raking in millions.

Forum List

Back