Team of the Decade

no. I like Rome's radio show. I was just really pissed at him about Bartman.

I only watch his ESPN show since it's on before ATH. He's a mega douche sometimes. He also seems to have a boner for Manny, especially since he joined the Dodgers. :lol:

i think we can all agree that joe morgan sucks.

I'd like to see the Reds go up against some of those Mickey Mantle Yankee teams. or the Dimaggio yankee teams that won eight in a row.

they were pretty good teams, but the A's from the early 70's were better, let alone those old yankees teams.

an original thought and a glass of water would likely kill joe morgan stone cold dead. johnny bench rocked, though.

I'd like to see the Reds go up against some of those Mickey Mantle Yankee teams. or the Dimaggio yankee teams that won eight in a row.

they would have gotten crushed...throw the 98 yankees against them and it's a beat down

it'd be a hell of a series. better than the padres or braves or whoever the yankees clobbered in 98.

they were pretty good teams, but the A's from the early 70's were better, let alone those old yankees teams.

an original thought and a glass of water would likely kill joe morgan stone cold dead. johnny bench rocked, though.

A's had Reggie and catfish.

O god did anyone see Mccarvers retarded comment as Mariano Rivera was closing out the Angels last night.

"Isn't it appropriate every time Mariano pitches he bow's"

lmao

what a fucking idiot

When he said that I immedately turned to my wife and said

"he should have said isn't it appropriate how Jorge Posada squats for a living because he has done shit all series"

O god did anyone see Mccarvers retarded comment as Mariano Rivera was closing out the Angels last night.

"Isn't it appropriate every time Mariano pitches he bow's"

lmao

what a fucking idiot

When he said that I immedately turned to my wife and said

"he should have said isn't it appropriate how Jorge Posada squats for a living because he has done shit all series"

McCarver is the only person who I think could be worse than Morgan. He is the sole reason why I watch Red Sox saturday games on Fox on mute.

A man has the right to change his name to vatever he vants to change it to. And if a man vants to be called Muhammad Ali, god damn it, this is a free country, you should respect his vishes, and call the man Muhammad Ali!

Forum List

Back