Team Obama: "We Control the Media"

If Obama has the support of the major new outlets, why do they give Republicans more airtime and are much less critical of the claims made by Republicans?

Now I know you're just trolling. I'm guessing you read something like that at a Leftist site like the Daily Kos or the Huffington Post. Neither statement is true. The Media’s love affair with Obama started a long time ago, even back in 2006 with a Time cover story. Here's a great opinion piece which is right on the money which of course you will neither read nor understand:

The Weekend Interview With Andrew Breitbart: Taking On the 'Democrat-Media Complex' - WSJ.com

Have fun with your one-party rule. The rest of us call it what it is: Liberal Fascism.

The media has a love affair with Obama? So that's why Rev. Wright and Bill Ayers got so much coverage while McCain's connections with radicals like G. Gordon Liddy and John Hagee got no press attention whatsoever?
:cuckoo:

The only coverage I saw of Ayers and Wright was a passing mention and the playing down the importance of any connection to Obama they had. It was a farce.

I also did see the media completely suppress dangerous stories. Like that LA TImes bit about refusing to air a video of Obama kissing the ass of a jew hater. They weren't even shy about it either.

Boy you libs have allot of nerve.

I thought you were going for "we control the vertical, we control the horizontal" used in the Twilight Zone.

NOT!!!!!!

The Outer Limits.

3rd_rock_outerlimits1.jpg

Thanks you, thank you, yes it WAS the outer limits! Same era. Different channel.

But it still worked perfectly in this topic.

Anita Dumb finally admits what even Helen Thomas finds painfully obvious: the American media is run out of the White House

White House boasts: We 'control' news media
Communications chief offers shocking confession to foreign government
Posted: October 18, 2009
7:11 pm Eastern

By Aaron Klein
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

TEL AVIV – President Obama's presidential campaign focused on "making" the news media cover certain issues while rarely communicating anything to the press unless it was "controlled," White House Communications Director Anita Dunn disclosed to the Dominican government at a videotaped conference."

White House boasts: We 'control' news media

“Nixon didn’t try to do that,” Thomas said. “They couldn’t control (the media). They didn’t try. What the hell do they think we are, puppets? They’re supposed to stay out of our business. They are our public servants. We pay them.” -- Helen Thomas

Better Late Than Never

FOX dug its own hole.. By giving soft interviews to republicans at election time, and by being so one sided.

The White house never said jack about trying to cut off FOX- They are just giving controlled STATEMENTS to avoid all the spin that whiny ass republicans just love to use.

Now, what is this? FOX is feeling the heat, because the conservative base is shrinking, and the liberal base is growing- and their viewing audience is diminishing? So, they take this comment from the white house calling them on how unbalanced they are, and suddenly there's a civil war all over again??

I swear, republicans will use any excuse at all to fucking start a war. Crybabies. Get over it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Brainwashing complete. They are just giving controlled STATEMENTS, eh? :lol:

Obama has the support of most major news outlets and yet the White House has declared war on Fox News. Doesn't that bother you in the least? Of course it doesn't. You're an Obamabot. I swear, you folks are worse than Neocons.

No- Fox is never supportive of anything other than being openly Conservative biased.

You want facts?? Here ya go- enjoy reading your "fair and balanced" news media source..

FOX News Poll: No Bounce for Obama From Overseas Trip - Polls | AP Polls | Gallup Poll | Opinion Polls - FOXNews.com
The significant news coverage Barack Obama is receiving on his foreign trip has not translated into a bounce in his numbers, a just-released FOX News poll shows. Obama now holds the slimmest possible edge over John McCain, leading by just 41 percent - 40 percent in a head-to-head contest. In fact, Obama’s support is down slightly from his 45 percent - 41 percent advantage last month.

Bill O'Reiley (and everyone else on FOX) attacks Obama, a Staffer, and Michelle:
Not sure how to embed a video feed, so here goes, click on the link if nothing else..

FOX Attacks! Obama Staffer

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jfc8cn8Yqxk&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jfc8cn8Yqxk&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

FOX Attacks! Michelle Obama

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bQ_kR8nP1Tc&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bQ_kR8nP1Tc&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

NEW YORK — Fox became the first broadcast network to turn down a request by President Barack Obama for time, opting to show its drama "Lie to Me" on Wednesday instead of the president's prime-time news conference.

Read more at: Fox Not Airing Obama Press Conference

And there are PLENTY more examples where those came from.. Just click on the link and then scroll down. There are dozens of embedded video links where you can see democrats being treated like shit, NOT in a fair and balanced, or even a civil or respectful way..

FOX Attacks: They Distort. We Reply.

FOX dug its own hole.. By giving soft interviews to republicans at election time, and by being so one sided.

The White house never said jack about trying to cut off FOX- They are just giving controlled STATEMENTS to avoid all the spin that whiny ass republicans just love to use.

Now, what is this? FOX is feeling the heat, because the conservative base is shrinking, and the liberal base is growing- and their viewing audience is diminishing? So, they take this comment from the white house calling them on how unbalanced they are, and suddenly there's a civil war all over again??

I swear, republicans will use any excuse at all to fucking start a war. Crybabies. Get over it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Brainwashing complete. They are just giving controlled STATEMENTS, eh? :lol:

Obama has the support of most major news outlets and yet the White House has declared war on Fox News. Doesn't that bother you in the least? Of course it doesn't. You're an Obamabot. I swear, you folks are worse than Neocons.

No- Fox is never supportive of anything other than being openly Conservative biased.

You want facts?? Here ya go- enjoy reading your "fair and balanced" news media source..

FOX Attacks! Michelle Obama

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bQ_kR8nP1Tc&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bQ_kR8nP1Tc&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

NEW YORK &#8212; Fox became the first broadcast network to turn down a request by President Barack Obama for time, opting to show its drama "Lie to Me" on Wednesday instead of the president's prime-time news conference.

And there are PLENTY more examples where those came from.. Just click on the link and then scroll down. There are dozens of embedded video links where you can see democrats being treated like shit, NOT in a fair and balanced, or even a civil or respectful way..

FOX Attacks: They Distort. We Reply.
LMAO!
You're just pissed because FOX news is holding your beloved messiah, his sham administration, and the DNC accountable. Something your beloved liberal MSM abjectly refuses to do.

Lets take a look at these liberal scumbags they've exposed, and who are now history thanks to FOX news doing their job:
Dan Rather.
Nancy Killifer.
Tom Daschle.
Bill Richardson.
Reverend Wright.
Van Jones.
ACORN.
Charley Rangel.

And now, lets look at the liberal scumbags who they are now exposing, and will soon be history also:
Kevin Jennings.
Cass Sunstein.
Valerie Jarret.
Anita Dunn.
Harold Koh.
Mark Lloyd.

And of course, Barack Hussein Obama himself!

Good job FOX news!

I swear, liberal idiots will do whatever they can to protect Obama and his sham administration.

Last edited:
LMAO!
You're just pissed because FOX news is holding your beloved messiah, his sham administration, and the DNC accountable. Something your beloved liberal MSM abjectly refuses to do.

LOL!! You can't even spell the abbreviated letters for any station other than FOX. Its MSN, moron. PS- if you are free to dish out personal attacks, then I hope you can take them, too.

Lets take a look at these liberal scumbags they've exposed, and who are now history thanks to FOX news doing their job:
OK- my input is in parentheses..

Dan Rather. (Because Bush's shitty military record was exposed by him)
Nancy Killifer. (Who was open and honest about owing taxes that were incurred unintentionally??)
Tom Daschle. (another one who simply owed back taxes)
*** You forgot Timothy Geithner- back taxes, too..
Bill Richardson. (a well decorated man whose charges in improper business dealings were dropped- and who voluntarily dropped his own nomination because of the charges)
Reverend Wright. (9/11 whistle blower- but also an asshole racist jackass)
Van Jones. (another 9/11 whistle-blower who removed himself as an issue to pursue the greater good)
ACORN. (a disorganized organization created for the greater good- and exploited by some headstrong journalist in desperate need of a scoop? You do realise that the prostitution "advice" was reported to police BY ACORN, because it was not their own staff..)Big Government » ACORN Police Report
Charley Rangel. (obviously cheated on his taxes..)

And now, lets look at the liberal scumbags who they are now exposing, and will soon be history also:
Yeah lets- My input is in parentheses..

Kevin Jennings. (ohh right.. Because he is GAY, he can't possibly be good working with the school system.. All because he once MET a 15 year old who went home with and screwed someone who may very well have been 16, but is described as "older"??? Thats a stretch)
Cass Sunstein. (oh tell me- what do you have against this man- a civil rights proponent and legal scholar? And a very well balanced person, overall?? Is it that he gets hooked up with beautiful, highly intelligent women whom he clearly appreciates and loves??)
Valerie Jarret. (is this because she is loyal or simply a woman? Or Iranian? )
Anita Dunn. (Because she thinks a (corrupt) communist leader had a good philosophy? She also loves Mother Theresa. Besides, shes just the messenger... Let it go already)
Harold Koh. (splitting hairs.. WTF!!!)
Mark Lloyd. (Geee a little more diversity promotion, and less "white supremacy" got your panties in a bunch??)

And of course, Barack Hussein Obama himself! (Cant forget him- Too bad, too- I bet he would fit nicely into your cookie cutter shape of who is okay and not okay, if he had a shaved head and bore a swastika...)

Good job FOX news!

Wah.. Fucking crybaby hairsplitters...

I swear, liberal idiots will do whatever they can to protect Obama and his sham administration.

I swear, Conservative fundies will stop at nothing to maintain the "good ol boy" comfort zone of white male power.

:dig:

Last edited:
LMAO!

LOL!! You can't even spell the abbreviated letters for any station other than FOX. Its MSN, moron. PS- if you are free to dish out personal attacks, then I hope you can take them, too.

Nancy Killifer. (Who was open and honest about owing taxes that were incurred unintentionally??)
Bill Richardson. (a well decorated man whose charges in improper business dealings were dropped- and who voluntarily dropped his own nomination because of the charges)
Van Jones. (another 9/11 whistle-blower who removed himself as an issue to pursue the greater good)
ACORN. (a disorganized organization created for the greater good- and exploited by some headstrong journalist in desperate need of a scoop? You do realise that the prostitution "advice" was reported to police BY ACORN, because it was not their own staff..)Big Government » ACORN Police Report

Kevin Jennings. (ohh right.. Because he is GAY, he can't possibly be good working with the school system.. All because he once MET a 15 year old who went home with and screwed someone who may very well have been 16, but is described as "older"??? Thats a stretch)
Cass Sunstein. (oh tell me- what do you have against this man- a civil rights proponent and legal scholar? And a very well balanced person, overall?? Is it that he gets hooked up with beautiful, highly intelligent women whom he clearly appreciates and loves??)
Anita Dunn. (Because she thinks a (corrupt) communist leader had a good philosophy? She also loves Mother Theresa. Besides, shes just the messenger... Let it go already)
Mark Lloyd. (Geee a little more diversity promotion, and less "white supremacy" got your panties in a bunch??)

And of course, Barack Hussein Obama himself! (Cant forget him- Too bad, too- I bet he would fit nicely into your cookie cutter shape of who is okay and not okay, if he had a shaved head and bore a swastika...)

Good job FOX news!

I swear, Conservative fundies will stop at nothing to maintain the "good ol boy" comfort zone of white male power.

MSM. Main Stream Media.

Just sayin'.

Yea when one of your own Media lapdogs like Helen Thomas figures it out,you know you've got problems. This might be the only time you will ever see any real honesty coming from this administration so savor the moment. This Hopey Changey lackey was just being honest for once. She just said what many already knew. The Liberal dominated Mainstream Media should be ashamed of themselves for their gratuitous Hopey Changey Boot-Licking. It's certainly no coincidence that this administration has begun conducting massive smear campaigns against Fox News & Talk Radio. These are the only two Mainstream Media outlets so far that have dared to criticize this administration. Oh yes,Goebbels really would be so proud of this bunch.

It is usually just about the time I think I can control something that the object of my control proves I am wrong.

What's the tally on Greedy White Folk?

Maybe M Night Shamalamadingdong will make a movie: "The Obama Sense"

Obama: "I see Greedy White Folk. They're everywhere, 'cept they don't know they're greedy"

NEW YORK — Fox became the first broadcast network to turn down a request by President Barack Obama for time, opting to show its drama "Lie to Me" on Wednesday instead of the president's prime-time news conference.

FOX Attacks: They Distort. We Reply.[/QUOTE]Its an ammusing tag you've created, as FOX news DID Carry Barry's speach, it's ENTERTAINMENT division didn't give air time, which has zero to do with the news division.

See, what you are posting is called a DISTORTION, exactly what your web site accuses FOX News of doing.

Look it's real simple in the end. This administration has a completely compliant & submissive Mainstream Media at this point. There are a few exceptions to this though. Fox News and Talk Radio are the only Mainstream Media outlets so far that have dared to criticize Hopey Changey thus we now see all their hysterical Smear Campaigns against them both. Hopefully more in the Press will wake up and see what's really going on.

LMAO!

MSM. Main Stream Media.

Just sayin'.

Dan Rather (got caught airing phoney documents. He lied. FOX News exposed that lie, CBS through him under the bus,)
Nancy Killifer (FOX investigated, Killifer was forced to concede they were absolutely right. She's history)
Tom Daschle (FOX investigated, Daschle was forced to concede they were absolutely right. He's history)
Bill Richardson (FOX investigated, Richardson was forced to concede they were absolutely right. He was being investigayed. He's history)
Reverend Wright (FOX investigated. Fully proved he was an anti-american racist piece of shit. Obama spent twenty years being spoon fed that crap. FOX proved it. Obama threw the ol' rev. under the bus. It's that political liability thingamagigee that just seems to continually haunt your beloved messiah.)
ACORN (Caught expressing a willingness to aid in the exploitation and abuse of innocent children. One employee contacted the police, the rest were more than willing to help in said exploitation and abuse. And lets not forget the ol' voter fraud thingamagigee)
Van Jones (FOX investigated. Fully proved that he is an anti-american, criminal, communist piece of shit. He's history)
Charley Rangel (FOX investigated. Found he's just your everyday, run of the mill liberal tax cheat. The DNC tossed him under the bus)

Cass Sunstien (Bat shit fucking crazy socialist. FOX is all over that nutjob. He'll be history)
Kevin Jennings ( Failed to report a 16 year old childs dangerous behavior of picking up a strange ADULT male in a bathroom, and then going home with him. Founded GLSEN who co-sponsored a forum that explained the perverted act of FISTING to a group of high school students. FOX is all over that piece of shit. He'll be history)
Valerie Jarrett (Slumlord and typical corrupt chicago civic leader. FOX is all over her incompetent ass. She'll be history)
Anita Dunn (MAO loving liberal loon who seeks to control the media entities who aren't drinking the Obama Kool-aid. FOX exposed her crazy ass. She'll be history)
Harold Koh (Sharia law loving, anti-american piece of shit. FOX is all over that idiot. He'll be history)
Mark Lloyd (Hugo Chavez loving marxist piece of shit. Favors full control of the media. Admires the way his good buddy Chavez took control of his own media. FOX is all over his marxist ass. He'll be history)

And of course, Barack Hussein Obama. (what more can be said of him?..He's fully proving to be a completely incompetent marxist clown. He's history come '12. If not sooner)

Yeah, it's not so hard to recognize why you fear FOX news so much. They're tearing down your beloved scumbags one by one. And that, IS A VERY GOOD THING FOR THIS GREAT COUNTRY INDEED!

Last edited:
LMAO!

MSM. Main Stream Media.

Just sayin'.

No shit!
You'd think someone who claims to be a future "Juris Doctor" would figure it out.
No wonder our judicial system is so fucked up.

Hopey Changey does control the Media. I've said that all along. I'm glad to see more people catching on. What took em all so long?

GE is an Evil joke at this point. They own several Media Outlets like Newsweek,NBC,and the Washington Post. All of these Media outlets have been proven to be completely in bed with this administration. Mere Hopey Changey Mouth-Pieces at this point. In fact the Washington Post was even busted recently for trying to sell access to Hopey Changey's White House lackeys. GE did receive Bailout Money and continues to receive it. No Media Outlets should have ever been allowed to receive Government Bailout Money. It's all just a sad scam in the end. This kind of stuff should be incredibly disturbing to all Americans. Sadly it just doesn't seem to bother most Americans. How sad.

GE is an Evil joke at this point. They own several Media Outlets like Newsweek,NBC,and the Washington Post. All of these Media outlets have been proven to be completely in bed with this administration. Mere Hopey Changey Mouth-Pieces at this point. In fact the Washington Post was even busted recently for trying to sell access to Hopey Changey's White House lackeys. GE did receive Bailout Money and continues to receive it. No Media Outlets should have ever been allowed to receive Government Bailout Money. It's all just a sad scam in the end. This kind of stuff should be incredibly disturbing to all Americans. Sadly it just doesn't seem to bother most Americans. How sad.

The only two factual statements here are the ones highlighted. There's no evidence that GE recieve bailout money because they're biased toward Obama. MSNBC has ALWAYS been supportive of democrats, not just Obama. It's stupid to assume that this trend wouldn't continue when Obama got to the white house. It's also stupid to assume that bailout money from the FDIC during the Bush administration was used to bribe them to help the Obama administration. A better conspiracy is maybe GE thought that if they were nice to the president they'd keep the bailout money rolling in. THAT'S a reasonable theory, but you can't blame Obama for a bailout that began before he was in office.

I repeat,no Corporation that owns several Media Outlets should have ever been allowed to receive Bailout Money. It is certainly no coincidence that GE-Owned Media Outlets like Newsweek,NBC,and the Washington Post have been found to be absolute Mouth-Pieces for this administration. They did receive Government Bailout Money and continue to receive it. It's just wrong no matter how the Hopey Changeys try to spin it. If Rupert Murdoch was given all those $Millions in Bailout Money,i'm sure the Hopey Changeys would have a completely different take on that. Hmm?

Forum List

Back