Team Obama: Rick Perry Seen As Easiest For Obama To Beat....Not Governor Palin

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
As a supporter of Sarah Palin, the Obama re-election team couldn't be more right. They want Perry and they want him bad to challenge the president. They know he is littered with problems that could be exposed on the national scene. You see, it makes sense. Perry hasn't been vetted by the Obama supporting liberal media at a national level. Right now Perry has been exposed as a flip flopper like Bachmann and Romney. His recent statements has not resonated and has even turned the GOP against him and Obama and crew see him as a easy target for victory in 2012. Now when it comes to Governor Palin, she has been vetted at a national level and 24 thousand emails were gone through 2 months ago and she came out squeaky clean. Palin went out and hammered Obama's policies during the midterms and handed democrats their asses on a silver platter with her endorsements. The Obama team realizes what a threat she is. Even Bill Clinton saw what political power she had and went on national TV and warned democrats to "Do not underestimate this woman. She is resilient like me." Palin has Obama's number and his re-election team fears her entering the race which she will on Sept 3rd in Iowa. She will not hold back on her scathing attacks on the usurper and they know she has his number when it comes to the oil and gas industry, especially drilling and she will remind the people that Obama is the result of voting for someone without executive experience which Palin has. I hate to tell the Obama team but Sarah Palin is Obama's worst nightmare.

Rick Perry seen easier for Obama to beat - Yahoo! News

Last edited:
It takes more then just the far right to win a election. It takes 270 electrol votes.

I think it is possible, but states like Virigina, are close to 10-15 points down against Obama for Palin. That will be hard.

I don't know...Maybe she could convince the population, but remember in 2008 how Obama beat McCain/Palin by nearly 400 elv? Losing Florida, Virigina, ect. 2000 Bush nearly losed the race with Florida...A president in office has a lot more strength in winning the white house, so it is on Obama's side.

I think Florida, Virgina, Az, ect have drifted blue over the past decade to the point that it would be quite hard to win against a sitting president.

Pretty much Sarah Palin is going to be running in a election up a mountain side. I think she could do it if the economy went into double dip recession and Obama keeps pushing the illegal thing.

As a supporter of Sarah Palin, the Obama re-election team couldn't be more right. They want Perry and they want him bad to challenge the president. They know he is littered with problems that could be exposed on the national scene. You see, it makes sense. Perry hasn't been vetted by the Obama supporting liberal media at a national level. Right now Perry has been exposed as a flip flopper like Bachmann and Romney. His recent statements has not resonated and has even turned the GOP against him and Obama and crew see him as a easy target for victory in 2012. Now when it comes to Governor Palin, she has been vetted at a national level and 24 thousand emails were gone through 2 months ago and she came out squeaky clean. Palin went out and hammered Obama's policies during the midterms and handed democrats their asses on a silver platter with her endorsements. The Obama team realizes what a threat she is. Even Bill Clinton saw what political power she had and went on national TV and warned democrats to "Do not underestimate this woman. She is resilient like me." Palin has Obama's number and his re-election team fears her entering the race which she will on Sept 3rd in Iowa. She will not hold back on her scathing attacks on the usurper and they know she has his number when it comes to the oil and gas industry, especially drilling and she will remind the people that Obama is the result of voting for someone without executive experience which Palin has. I hate to tell the Obama team but Sarah Palin is Obama's worst nightmare.

You're a Palin supporter?
Crikey, that came out of left-field!!!!

• Banned

You're a Palin supporter?!
Why yes.

This is a joke right? Show me one national poll where Palin is best up against Obama.

The 2 people that have polled the best in the last year against Obama is Ron Paul and Mitt Romney. Palin will not be president in fact she isn;t even going to run, she is going to run for John Mccains seat which is why she just bought that home in AZ.

First off, it seems to me that the GOP should stop taking advice on their presidential candidates from the liberal media.
You can bet your ass that if a Liberal pundit says obama could easily beat Perry, they're afraid of him.
The GOP listened to the MSM's fawning over John McCain and nominated someone with zero charisma and scant adherence to Conservative principle.

• Banned

This is a joke right? Show me one national poll where Palin is best up against Obama.

The 2 people that have polled the best in the last year against Obama is Ron Paul and Mitt Romney. Palin will not be president in fact she isn;t even going to run, she is going to run for John Mccains seat which is why she just bought that home in AZ.

No joke and she is running. Announcement will be on Sept 3rd in Iowa where she will give major speech 3 years to the day she made her VP acceptance speech at the convention. Also polls said Reagan wouldn't beat Carter late in Nov of 79 when he announced but at the end, he did.

Palin's Sept 3rd Iowa Appearance Moved To Accommodate Thousands:

September 3rd Restoring America Rally Moved to Indianola Balloon Grounds | Conservatives4Palin

Last edited:
Ron Paul or Herman Cain would handedly beat Obama.

Herman Cain has a degree in economics he forgot to tell everyone about.

He was on Savage Nation a few days back and he nonchalantly said he h

Forum List

Back