Team Obama panicking at huge Romney crowds

I'm gonna invest in strait-jackets. Cause if today is any indication, liberal pundits will be joining Jesse Jackson, Jr. at the Mayo clinic before November.....................(a cool insult, ehhh?)

I fart better laughs than that failed attempt at humor.

Why the fuck do all the threads with good news for the right drop while the troll bullshit gets all the attention.

This is a perfect example of us letting the left control the debate

How is this "good news" for the right?

If I have to tell you then the doctor obviously isn't in.

Hint: when Obama is so desperate he's begging for your birthday and wedding gift money you know he's desperate.

Democrats should be panicked--Look who's up to bat!

The Path to Prosperity (Episode 1): America's two futures, visualized - YouTube

"When you don't have a record to run on, you paint your opponent as someone people should run from"--Barack Obama

Is he going to inform the voter that he voted in favor of trillions of dollars in UE extensions, TARP, stimulus, GM bailout, etc that added to the debt?

Isn't that what Media Matters and MSNBC is for?

Why the fuck do all the threads with good news for the right drop while the troll bullshit gets all the attention.

This is a perfect example of us letting the left control the debate

How is this "good news" for the right?

Hint: when Obama is so desperate he's begging for your birthday and wedding gift money you know he's desperate.

He's got $100 million dollars cash on hand, compared to Romney's $22 million. Doesn't scream "desperate" to me.

Romney is also getting 25--30 million more in donations per month over Obama.
Who's giving it to him?

The enthusiasm gap is astounding. We're starting to see entire voting blocks--specifically in youth groups that overwhelmingly voted for Obama--that are now running from him.
Yeah... I don't think so Tim... But I'll happilly look at whatever information you have that promotes that. Because I'm pretty sure the majority of those people were at the Ron Paul rallies.

The opposition always loves some good ol' fashioned desperation fund raising.

"Desperation"?

Obama has out raised Romney 2-1 so far.

Romney's fundraising is gaining momentum. For the past three months running the Governor has out raised the President.

And here's what has got the dems worried.

Concerns about Republican super PACs

Democrats say it's not Romney's campaign fundraising that worries them — it's the influx of money from the GOP-leaning super PACs.

Two of the largest Republican Super PACS, Restore Our Future and Americans Crossroads, have raised about $122 million since the beginning of last year. Democratic-leaning groups Priorities USA Action and American Bridge 21st Century have raised about $30 million in the same time period.

Romney fundraising bests Obama camp for 3rd month - World - CBC News

Last edited:
The opposition always loves some good ol' fashioned desperation fund raising.

"Desperation"?

Obama has out raised Romney 2-1 so far.

Romney's fundraising is gaining momentum. For the past three months running the Governor has out raised the President.

And here's what has got the dems worried.

Concerns about Republican super PACs

Democrats say it's not Romney's campaign fundraising that worries them — it's the influx of money from the GOP-leaning super PACs.

Two of the largest Republican Super PACS, Restore Our Future and Americans Crossroads, have raised about $122 million since the beginning of last year. Democratic-leaning groups Priorities USA Action and American Bridge 21st Century have raised about $30 million in the same time period.

Romney fundraising bests Obama camp for 3rd month - World - CBC News

While what you're saying is true - we always knew that GOP SuperPACs would outspend Dem SuperPACs - the idea that this is a "sign" of Obama's "desperation" is hilarious to me, as someone who does that sort of thing for a living.

I've worked on campaigns that were "desperate". Obama's campaign is FAR from desperate - they're in a great position, as of now.

He's got $100 million dollars cash on hand, compared to Romney's $22 million. Doesn't scream "desperate" to me.

So what your saying is he is lying in his fundraising.

Where's the "lie"?

You guys are the ones claiming that he's "desperate", not him.

And no one "lies" while fundraising, they just don't tell the whole truth.

:D

Oh I just love this.

The recent frantic email theme to supporters from Team Obama about Mitt Romney's run-away fundraising successes has been expanded to the crowd size gap between the thousands who rushed out over the weekend to see Romney and new running mate Rep. Paul Ryan and the hundreds who cheered on President Obama.

The big worry expressed in a new email from Obama's Chicago HQ: "The Republican base is energized." The reason: Romney attracted 15,000 at a rally over the weekend.

And here's part of the email. Rest is at link:

The email:

Paul --

I just got this disturbing report: Yesterday's Romney-Ryan rally in North Carolina pulled in an overflow crowd of 15,000 people.

There's no spinning that number. It's a LOT of people, and the Republican base in energized.

And that's not all. Since the VP announcement, Romney's campaign has brought in over 70,000 donations from his Tea Party base.

New Obama panic: Romney crowd sizes | WashingtonExaminer.com
Reminder not to listen to Republican bs

That is hilarious....and one of the comments from nomarxist was awesome!!!

You know you're a loser when you ask Jimmy Carter to help get you reelected. Obama's base has been reduced to gay activists, union workers and those suffering from an extreme mental illness known as liberalism
is it true that Hillary booked a McDonalds parking lot for a rally and only 5 little girls showed up? well, Hillary was offering free shakes.

Those that ignore the poll data and look to Trump's crowds will not care - they are sure against all evidence that those crowds show the polls are incorrect no matter how unlikely that really is.

:D

Oh I just love this.

The recent frantic email theme to supporters from Team Obama about Mitt Romney's run-away fundraising successes has been expanded to the crowd size gap between the thousands who rushed out over the weekend to see Romney and new running mate Rep. Paul Ryan and the hundreds who cheered on President Obama.

The big worry expressed in a new email from Obama's Chicago HQ: "The Republican base is energized." The reason: Romney attracted 15,000 at a rally over the weekend.

And here's part of the email. Rest is at link:

The email:

Paul --

I just got this disturbing report: Yesterday's Romney-Ryan rally in North Carolina pulled in an overflow crowd of 15,000 people.

There's no spinning that number. It's a LOT of people, and the Republican base in energized.

And that's not all. Since the VP announcement, Romney's campaign has brought in over 70,000 donations from his Tea Party base.

New Obama panic: Romney crowd sizes | WashingtonExaminer.com

Trump is not Mitt. Mitt was too laid back and let Obozo off the ropes when he had him dead to rights on Benghazi. Remember the little midget Gov Dukakas was beating Reagan around this time.

He sure could pack em in.

mitt-crowd-e1350139717793.jpg

Forum List

Back