Team O Plants 3 “Surprised” Vets at Diner to jaw with Obama ,Then Releases Their Bios

Trajan

conscientia mille testes
Jun 17, 2010
The Bay Area Soviet
I put this in humor because I got a real laugh when I read this it, its such an amateurish and stupid move....about what I expect from this admin. by now anyway.

Expect more of this after the GDP number is released Friday....

first up- the "cover story"....

President pays a surprise visit to The Gateway Breakfast House
Submitted by KATU Communities Staff
Tuesday, July 24th, 2012, 1:54pm

PORTLAND, Ore. - Before heading to the Convention Center, Obama made an unscheduled stop at the Gateway Breakfast House in Northeast Portland.

While there, he met with three retired veterans and talked about their access to medical care, PTSD and their experiences with the VA, according to pool reports.

Marv Self of Portland was in the diner with Obama came in. He said he stopped at the diner to kill some time and avoid traffic on the freeway caused by Obama’s motorcade.

more at-
Northeast Portland Photo Gallery | President pays a surprise visit to The Gateway Breakfast House | Northeast Portland News

then.....

Busted… Team O Plants 3 “Surprised” Veterans at Out-of-the-Way Diner to Speak With Obama – Then Releases Their Bios

But then the truth eked its way out—-

The three veterans were not regulars.
They just happened to be sitting in a booth at the diner when Obama popped in.
Victoria Taft has more, via Orbusmax:

“No, they were not regulars.” The waitress who served President Obama, Mary, told me the veterans with whom the President discussed “health care” were not regulars. “Well, maybe one of the guys came in here before…”

In fact, the Obama Campaign even had a copy of their bios on hand.
And, one of the veterans just happens to be an Obama for America volunteer!

the bios of the 'surprised vets' in the link-

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...eterans-at-portland-diner-were-likely-plants/

I put this humor because I got a real laugh when I read this and, its such an amateurish and stupid move....about what I expect from this admin. by now anyway.

PORTLAND, Ore. - Before heading to the Convention Center, Obama made an unscheduled stop at the Gateway Breakfast House in Northeast Portland.

While there, he met with three retired veterans and talked about their access to medical care, PTSD and their experiences with the VA, according to pool reports.

Marv Self of Portland was in the diner with Obama came in. He said he stopped at the diner to kill some time and avoid traffic on the freeway caused by Obama’s motorcade.

more at-
Northeast Portland Photo Gallery | President pays a surprise visit to The Gateway Breakfast House | Northeast Portland News

then.....

Busted… Team O Plants 3 “Surprised” Veterans at Out-of-the-Way Diner to Speak With Obama – Then Releases Their Bios

“No, they were not regulars.” The waitress who served President Obama, Mary, told me the veterans with whom the President discussed “health care” were not regulars. “Well, maybe one of the guys came in here before…”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...eterans-at-portland-diner-were-likely-plants/

No biggie, as far as I'm concerned....politics as usual.

But, I sure would like to see a similar exposé about the folks "fainting" in the One's presence....
....you know, where he was gonna send "paralegals" to help 'em.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CifpjnVawME]Obama Tells Supporters To Get Medical Help From 'Paralegals' - YouTube[/ame]

churchlady.jpg

Well isn't that convienient!

This is as bad as handing out lab coats to the audience when obama gave a speech about his health care bill. He thought people would see those white coats and think that doctors were supporting his last absurdity.

I put this humor because I got a real laugh when I read this and, its such an amateurish and stupid move....about what I expect from this admin. by now anyway.

more at-

then.....

No biggie, as far as I'm concerned....politics as usual.

But, I sure would like to see a similar exposé about the folks "fainting" in the One's presence....
....you know, where he was gonna send "paralegals" to help 'em.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CifpjnVawME]Obama Tells Supporters To Get Medical Help From 'Paralegals' - YouTube[/ame]

LOL

Call a paralegal because Rdean fainted at an Obama rally....again

Man talk about dispicable politics... do these idiots think we are stupid enough to not see what the Obama campaign is doing?

He just happened to meet these guys?
Is this kind of like the composite girlfriends?
:wink_2:

PORTLAND, OREGON – June 24, 2012 – President Barack Obama visited Portland Tuesday greeting diners Mark Peterson, center, and Thomas Foeller, right, at the Gateway Breakfast House in an unschedueld stop on the way to fundraisers at the Oregon Convention Center. Michael Lloyd/The Oregonian.

Busted… Team O Plants 3 “Surprised” Veterans at Out-of-the-Way Diner to Speak With Obama – Then Releases Their Bios | The Gateway Pundit

Forum List

Back