Team Mueller beats Cohen into "Trump Made me Lie" story?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
8705628-6608247-image-a-56_1547837297485.jpg

CNN won't report it. Apparently Mueller's goon squad, the same people who probably silenced White Bulger before he could spill the beans about how Whitey and "The Mule" had good times in Boston, roughed up Cohen into "testifying" that Trump ordered him to lie

Mystery ex-Trump fixer Michael Cohen arrives at home with apparent black eye and arm in sling | Daily Mail Online

[Declas]

[D]

CNN won't report it. Apparently Mueller's goon squad, the same people who probably silenced White Bulger before he could spill the beans about how Whitey and "The Mule" had good times in Boston, roughed up Cohen into "testifying" that Trump ordered him to lie

Mystery ex-Trump fixer Michael Cohen arrives at home with apparent black eye and arm in sling | Daily Mail Online

[Declas]

[D]

Gee Wally, conspiracy fables are a whole lot more fun that shoulder surgery huh.

Here's Bill Clinton after Henry Hyde whupped his ass out in the White House parking lot.

president-bill-clinton-on-crutches-at-the-white-house-in-washington-C41MT2.jpg

Last edited:
Conspiracy theories nawww. He fell down a flight of stairs while tying his shoes.

Left arm in a sling, bloody knuckles? defensive wounds? "Yes, I remember now! Trump told me to lie, er what was I supposed to say he told me to lie about? Call off your goons Mueller!!"

[Declas]

[D]
He was working out at the "athletic club" with Harry Reid!

wp-image-979501408.jpg

[Declas]

[D]
He was working out at the "athletic club" with Harry Reid!

wp-image-979501408.jpg

This is what happens when you fuck with Chuck Grassley....

6TEMVMGO2NJW357LU5OQZQWFUA.jpg

--- and NEVER get on the wrong side of a guy who keeps a man-sized vault in his office:

101014-harry-whittington-vmed-615a.grid-4x2.jpg

Rand Paul, after daring to challenge Rump in a debate....

gq-rand-paul-horizontal.jpg

Not only a sling, crutch and neck brace but actually sent to Hell. :eek:

Curious timing. Cohen all of a sudden remembers Trump telling him to lie right after Mueller beats it out of him

“Cohen advisor Lanny Davis said Cohen had gone into the hospital for pre-scheduled shoulder surgery.”

Forum List

Back