Team Frustration: And So It Begins

Well, Wake, the question is do I bore you in 10 seconds flat now or do I wait until they come in and do it in 10 second shots seven times. :lol:

I love book binges.

Ok.

I really don't have an F today. Let's see....
F: Too much mustard in the beans.
AF: I didn't make them and I couldn't tell.

Bad: Foggy again today and I wanted to mess around in the garden.

Good: HUGE yard sale tomorrow in town that I plan to raid.

Mm.... I just love gardening. Do you grow any veggies? Yard sales are awesome because you can buy stuff so cheaply. :lol:

Ok. But, I'll be a rebel and do it backwards.

AF: I ordered 7 books.

F: I have to pay for those books.

Oh gosh, Disir. :D What kind of books are we talking about here?

F: Finals week coming up

AF: I am taking the first block of summer semester off, can't wait to travel.

I'd love to travel, and get back into school. Would you share more on what you're majoring in and where you're going? I'm intrigued. :razz:

I study human behavior :lol:

I should have been an accountant. sigh

I can already tell. The following is jacking with my sunny disposition:

F: @!$&&*! I have one day off and a list to do. I have been going 99 miles an hour trying to nail as much as possible so that I wouldn't have to deal with this crap and do you know what? There is just more crap. It's like a fountain of crap. The never ending crap. An infinity of crap. Crap x 10. I have been trying to get ready for crap to open. I am approaching that hour. I really don't have time to be throwing a freaking crappy mental tantrum. :mad:

AF: Ok.
Two books have arrived. And by waiting as long as I have (some big ol' 3 days) I'm pretty sure that one more day is not going to kill me. In fact, I will be able to enjoy them more because all of the crap will be taken care of. :lol:

I can already tell. The following is jacking with my sunny disposition:

F: @!$&&*! I have one day off and a list to do. I have been going 99 miles an hour trying to nail as much as possible so that I wouldn't have to deal with this crap and do you know what? There is just more crap. It's like a fountain of crap. The never ending crap. An infinity of crap. Crap x 10. I have been trying to get ready for crap to open. I am approaching that hour. I really don't have time to be throwing a freaking crappy mental tantrum. :mad:

AF: Ok.
Two books have arrived. And by waiting as long as I have (some big ol' 3 days) I'm pretty sure that one more day is not going to kill me. In fact, I will be able to enjoy them more because all of the crap will be taken care of. :lol:

Oh gosh. :lol: I know what that's like, ha!

That's good, Disir. It feels pretty good scratching things off the list.

They should make an App focusing on priorities, but make it look like an inverted funnel/cyclone of spheres, to show which priorities are first and foremost, and which aren't.

AF: Still having Easter leftovers for supper! :D

New Topics

Forum List

Back