Team America

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
I figured there'd be more talk about this around here. I heard it's really good, but mostly harmless (politically, anyway). It's funny to see how bent out of shape people are getting over a movie starring marionettes, y'know? This made me laugh though...

Team America has been rated R by the Motion Picture Association of America for Graphic, Crude, & Sexual Humor, violent images, & strong language; all involving puppets.

That doubled with the report that Trey & Matt had to delete a hardcore puppet sex scene in order to get an R-rating has got me really, really wanting to see this thing!

It opens Friday, by the way, who's going?

At first i said "Man they are just seeing how half assed they can go and still get paid." The more i looked at previews though, the more hillarious it looked.

Matt & Trey are geniouses beyond their years. They will be the saving of our culture. The ability to speak ones mind has been lost on most of in our society. These 2 guys just dont give a fuck who you are or what you do. Your getting ripped by their cartoon 4th graders or now by their marrionettes. Freaking genious.

Im so there.

Yeah, they do what all great satirists do, they attack everyone and leave no stone unturned. On another board I go to, the more Liberal folks are just ridiculously pissed at the idea of this movie, their argument being that for someone to not take a political stand at this point it not only stupid, it's dangerous.

I don't get that either, but it's funny that people are getting so up in arms about a movie that had to cut a hardcore puppet sex scene to avoid an NC-17.

And for everyone who hates big-mouthed celebs, I've heard that Michael Moore, Sean Penn, Alec Baldwin, and Tim Robbins (among others) suffer really horrific deaths in this. I will definitely be seeing it this weekend.

Forum List

Back