Teaching tourists how to shoot Palestinians

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
Norman Solomon is a 65-year-old real estate agent from Los Angeles, a world away from the West Bank settlement firing range where he is spending the day learning to shoot a gun.

"We came to show the kids how the Israelis protect themselves and to have a good time," he tells AFP in between shots at white target paper and photos of men sporting the chequered keffiyeh scarf worn by many Palestinians.

Solomon, a Jewish American, is spending a couple of hours of his holiday at the Caliber 3 shooting school in the West Bank settlement bloc of Gush Etzion, south of Jerusalem.

Thrill-seeking tourists take aim at West Bank range - Yahoo! News

Not Palestinians. Terrorists

Palestinians, though, teech their children in kindergartens how to kill Israeli babies.

Lookes like both education systems need a serious improvement.

Palestinians, though, teech their children in kindergartens how to kill Israeli babies.

Got links?

jeez, lady, you sure have a blood lust. that makes about as much sense as me teaching my kid to shoot at targets wearing a yarmulke and prayer shawl and replying to you when you scream about me teaching them to shoot jews "chill out, auld wan. i'm not teaching them to shoot jews. i'm teaching them to shoot ponzi schemers who bilk old folks out of their retirement."

and for all those who want to come marching up to my door in the middle of the night with pitchforks and torches and say i am fomenting jew hatred with my anti-semitic remarks, i wasn't making anti-semitic remarks. what i was making was an analogy to a jewish woman who constantly makes anti-muslim/anti-arab remarks.

it might be a good idea for everyone to remember that people are just people.

"We came to show the kids how the Israelis protect themselves and to have a good time," he tells AFP in between shots at white target paper and photos of men sporting the chequered keffiyeh scarf worn by many Palestinians.
That's what they wear, of course!

Forum List

Back