teaching kids redistribution of wealth. Halloween style

Where in the world do you goofballs get the idea that Democrats want to take everything from the wealthy and spread the wealth equally? This is where your logic is so fucked up. Asking the wealthy to pay a little more in tough times is not going to make them less wealthy in the long run. Nobody has ever suggested that everything should be equal yet you dupes continue to attempt progressing that fallacy.

well duh dumbass. the wealthy already pay the lions share. time for you 50% leeches to pay a share don'tyathink?

I bet you pay none, unless you have a large SS check.

Romney pays 14% on his taxes.

I pay 23%.

That is the real redistribution of wealth in America.

Romney paid 38.5% in the 90's from his income tax.
The Bain Co. paid 47.2% in the 90's
Romney now is paying taxes on his investment income at 14%.
There is a big difference between income tax and investment tax.

Giving and sharing with others is not the problem at any age.

Giving and sharing with others at the demand of government and or by force is the problem.

Tell it to the victims of Hurricane Sandy

republican-trick-or-treat.jpg

Giving and sharing with others is not the problem at any age.

Giving and sharing with others at the demand of government and or by force is the problem.

Tell it to the victims of Hurricane Sandy

Rebuilding and repairing the infrastructure of any American city or town after a natural disaster is not the problem and you know it. How it should be handled is a better discussion but not one for this thread.

Where in the world do you goofballs get the idea that Democrats want to take everything from the wealthy and spread the wealth equally? This is where your logic is so fucked up. Asking the wealthy to pay a little more in tough times is not going to make them less wealthy in the long run. Nobody has ever suggested that everything should be equal yet you dupes continue to attempt progressing that fallacy.

It's that the Dem's are not raising the Taxes to pay down the Debt.
They want to take the taxes from the wealthy to continue paying for the social programs.
Not one Dem has said they want the money to pay down the debt.
President Obama says he wants to use Borrowed Money that we use for the two wars to pay down the debt.
How insane is that?
We borrow from China to pay for the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Now he wants to borrow money from China to pay back China?
REALLY?

Where in the world do you goofballs get the idea that Democrats want to take everything from the wealthy and spread the wealth equally?

My tax bills. My paycheck. Oh and I am not wealthy but I would still only expect to pay my fair share if I was wealthy.

Why should anyone be forced to give anything above what is fair just because they have had financial success through hard work etc..?

Forum List

Back