Teaching economics in schools.

Most teachers are just dummies that could be replaced by excellent books.

Like the exact ones you read as a lazy little shit? Wow, how about that?

I sense a great deal of anger and defensiveness within you. ...

That's just feedback from your own humiliation.

Oh yes...the humiliation I am currently experiencing is beyond unbearable.

Simply not lying in the first place would be easier than this whole song and dance you've been forced into.

What kind of car did Marx drive?

What interest rate did he pay on his car loan?

Are they teaching economics if they don't talk about the planned obsolescence of consumer trash. The Net Domestic Product gets half a page in Economics 101. The book is 500 pages and the instructor does not cover the whole book. So the in reality the Depreciation of Durable Consumer Goods has disappeared from economics.

The Economic Power Game depends on the majority being kept ignorant.

Oh, that is the purpose of school. Sorry, I forgot.

psik

What kind of car did Marx drive?

What interest rate did he pay on his car loan?

Are they teaching economics if they don't talk about the planned obsolescence of consumer trash. The Net Domestic Product gets half a page in Economics 101. The book is 500 pages and the instructor does not cover the whole book. So the in reality the Depreciation of Durable Consumer Goods has disappeared from economics.

The Economic Power Game depends on the majority being kept ignorant.

Oh, that is the purpose of school. Sorry, I forgot.

psik

If only everyone were required to read the science fiction books you read when you were failing school! :rolleyes:

The Textured Rationale

The Kelley MBA program at Indiana University fosters a mentor-community based approach to the study of economics, which can only bolster the notion that people will not simply think of Coach Bob Knight's Hoosiers when they think of Indiana University.

In other words, in theory at least, you can create "focus layers."

Forum List

Back