Teaching children about talking to snakes and burning bushes.

Mate27

Jul 20, 2014
Teach your children about talking snakes and burning bushes. Fuck if I care.

1. I have set up three of the bedrooms... one as a classroom, I have a 5 bedroom house, I took one of the bedrooms and turned it into a 5 student classroom.

2. In this really giant Ex-bedroom, I have 5 students desks.. a Round table with 10 Chairs.
Two teacher's desks, and a total of 7 Dell Computers..

Five lined up against the wall for the kids, One on my teacher's desk, and one on the tutor's teacher's desk.

I have Two Blackboards, and 3 easels, and 3 Marker Boards.

In Another bedroom, I have turned it into a library, that's where I store literally $8,000 worth of educational books.

Math which includes..

Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Fractions, Money, Time, The Metric System, Pre Algrebra, Algebra and Algebra 2, Geometry, Trigonometry, Pre Calculus and Calculus.

Science in three divisions.
Natural, Social and Industrial .

Natural Science which includes..

Natural Science Group 1 : Biology, Conservation Biology, Marine Biology, Zoology, Ecology, Paleontology, Archaeology, Geology, Animal and Wildlife Behavior, Entomology, Botany...

Natural Science Group 2 : Astronomy, Meteorology and Climatology.

Natural Science Group 3 : Chemistry and Human Anatomy

Social Science :
Psychology, Sociology, Economics, and Politics.

Industrial Sciences :

Physics, Engineering, Computer Science, and Industrial math.

Geography :

Maps, Making Maps, The Continents, The countries, People and Culture, and The Capitols.

English :

The Alphabet, Reading, Writing, Spelling, Sentences and Punctuation and Definitions.

Civics :

The Constitution, The Declaration of Independence, The Emancipation Proclamation, The Civil Rights Act, The Gettysburg Address, The previous presidents, and Law.

History..

The presidents, the founding fathers, the constitution, the wars like the Revolutionary War, War of 1812, The Mexican American War, The Spanish American War, World War 1, World War 2, The Korean War, The Vietnam War, The Wars in the middle east..

The Civil Rights Movement, The basic history of the space program all that stuff.

Art, which includes..

Drawing, Sketching and doodling, Painting, Finger Painting, Oil Pastel, Origami, Fashion design, sculpting, etc..

And three classes that I sort of invented, doesn't exist in Public School or any school I have yet heard of.

Job Skills Class.

This teaches Business Ethics, How Businesses Work, Interviewing Skills, Job search skills, Business Management, Business Administration, Business Planning, Banking and Finance, Accounting, Real estate, and Insurance, and Human Resources.

And a class that I call "social skills"

Anger Management, Manners, Hygiene, Etiquette, Proper speaking...

In the last bedroom that I have reserved for Education, I have turned it into lab, where I keep reptiles, bugs, birds, small mammals.

In the Garage, I have tools, where I teach them hands on blue collar work.

I have been In Public school after public school..
Not a single one of them has anything that compares to what I am teaching my kids.
:)

So if you think Im teaching my kids to talk to snakes and burn bushes, which.. I didn't even know there was such a practice to begin with.... exactly what you are is a bought out, union bigot.

Last edited:
Teach your children about talking snakes and burning bushes. Fuck if I care.And a class that I call "social skills"

Maybe a Review would be in order?

1. I have set up three of the bedrooms... one as a classroom, I have a 5 bedroom house, I took one of the bedrooms and turned it into a 5 student classroom.

2. In this really giant Ex-bedroom, I have 5 students desks.. a Round table with 10 Chairs.

Five lined up against the wall for the kids, One on my teacher's desk, and one on the tutor's teacher's desk.

In Another bedroom, I have turned it into a library, that's where I store literally $8,000 worth of educational books.

Math which includes..

Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Fractions, Money, Time, The Metric System, Pre Algrebra, Algebra and Algebra 2, Geometry, Trigonometry, Pre Calculus and Calculus.

Natural Science Group 1 : Biology, Conservation Biology, Marine Biology, Zoology, Ecology, Paleontology, Archaeology, Geology, Animal and Wildlife Behavior, Entomology, Botany...

Social Science :

Industrial Sciences :

Geography :

Maps, Making Maps, The Continents, The countries, People and Culture, and The Capitols.

English :

The Alphabet, Reading, Writing, Spelling, Sentences and Punctuation and Definitions.

Civics :

The Constitution, The Declaration of Independence, The Emancipation Proclamation, The Civil Rights Act, The Gettysburg Address, The previous presidents, and Law.

History..

The presidents, the founding fathers, the constitution, the wars like the Revolutionary War, War of 1812, The Mexican American War, The Spanish American War, World War 1, World War 2, The Korean War, The Vietnam War, The Wars in the middle east..

The Civil Rights Movement, The basic history of the space program all that stuff.

Art, which includes..

Drawing, Sketching and doodling, Painting, Finger Painting, Oil Pastel, Origami, Fashion design, sculpting, etc..

And three classes that I sort of invented, doesn't exist in Public School or any school I have yet heard of.

Job Skills Class.

This teaches Business Ethics, How Businesses Work, Interviewing Skills, Job search skills, Business Management, Business Administration, Business Planning, Banking and Finance, Accounting, Real estate, and Insurance, and Human Resources.

In the last bedroom that I have reserved for Education, I have turned it into lab, where I keep reptiles, bugs, birds, small mammals.

Not a single one of them has anything that compares to what I am teaching my kids.

So if you think Im teaching my kids to talk to snakes and burn bushes, which.. I didn't even know there was such a practice to begin with.... exactly what you are is a bought out, union bigot.

All these subjects were taught in the public school system I went to in the 50's and 60's the NYC school system. From Industrial arts to all the basic science math all the way to history, civics and languages English and Spanish, P.E. everyday. Also living skills classes : how to balance a check book to managing money, Art with visits to Museums and Music (we even had Beverly and Robert Merrill visit the school and sing an operetta ) When we enter college we were prepared . Also Shop classes Metal wood, graphic arts and drafting

Math which includes..

Social Science :

Industrial Sciences :

Geography :

English :

Civics :

History..

Art, which includes..

Job Skills Class.

All these subjects were taught in the public school system I went to in the 50's and 60's the NYC school system. From Industrial arts to all the basic science math all the way to history, civics and languages English and Spanish, P.E. everyday. Also living skills classes : how to balance a check book to managing money, Art with visits to Museums and Music (we even had Beverly and Robert Merrill visit the school and sing an operetta ) When we enter college we were prepared . Also Shop classes Metal wood, graphic arts and drafting

The 1950s and the 1960s isn't the disaster that is today.

This isn't the 1950s, this is 2014 where the politicians don't give a shit about nobody but themselves and their bottom lines.

Math which includes..

Social Science :

Industrial Sciences :

Geography :

English :

Civics :

History..

Art, which includes..

Job Skills Class.

Thankfully we were not exposed to the religious kook stuff in school, Kids who wanted to do that or should i say parents, those kids were let out once a week to go to their religious instruction at their church for 1 1/2 hours where their brains would be toasted and superstition would be instilled

The 1950s and the 1960s isn't the disaster that is today.

This isn't the 1950s, this is 2014 where the politicians don't give a shit about nobody but themselves and their bottom lines.

Math which includes..

Social Science :

Industrial Sciences :

Geography :

English :

Civics :

History..

Art, which includes..

Job Skills Class.

We had to travel 30 miles to a museum, but the Florida Museum of Natural History is stunning. In the late 70's we learned hygeine etc. in P.E. Beginning of Junior the gifted students started at the University of Florida for a few classes; my high school is in a very poor area, many students needed extra help to learn to read & write. So a few of us traveled to UF half the day.

Math which includes..

Social Science :

Industrial Sciences :

Geography :

English :

Civics :

History..

Art, which includes..

Job Skills Class.

sock who just said the same shit in the Home School thread, VERBATIM.. Some of you fucking people have NO LIFE whatsoever.. It's quite obvious and rather pathetic.

See this post:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/9478144-post10.html

Last edited:

Forum List

Back