Teaching Anal Sex As "Good" In Schools. Where Is This Heading & Why?

I've thoroughly read the OP, visited the "gaslighting link", read that OP and I believe...

• There's no pedophile "grooming" going on. It's just the OP as usual seeing things that aren't there

• There does seem to be a progression towards involving kids in too much sex "information"

• Yes, looking at the big picture, it's clear that the LGBT agenda is "grooming" kids (& adults).

Results are only viewable after voting.
Here's the Pine Valley photo clips:

And the parents were in CALIFORNIA of all places. If it's too grotesque and invasive sexually towards kids in California, you KNOW it had to be bad...

Here's the Pine Valley photo clips:

And the parents were in CALIFORNIA of all places. If it's too grotesque and invasive sexually towards kids in California, you KNOW it had to be bad...

this from the woman who has also told us:
  • That the Charleston church shooter was gay- and the attacks were because he was gay- because he looks gay to Silhouette
  • That Polygamy is now legal in the United States because of Obergefell
I would bet the House against anything Silhouette posts any time.

• That the Charleston church shooter was gay- and the attacks were because he was gay- because he looks gay to Silhouette

Your unfailing debate strategy is to fall back on ad hominem instead of talking to the points I bring up. You don't even hide it.

Your unfailing debate strategy is to fall back on ad hominem instead of talking to the points I bring up. You don't even hide it.

Pointing out the nutty things you have claimed is not an 'ad hominem' attack- it is pointing out the nutty things you have claimed

this from the woman who has also told us:

Another sad and sorry thread filled with ignorant morons.

Nobody is getting taught that anal sex is "fine and okay".

Sex-ed, however, is recognizing that anal sex is something people do, only because of a lack of information about it, people are more apt to being injured doing it than most other sexual activities because the ass is a complicated and sensitive place.

If people are going to do it, best to teach them how to do it safely.

Another sad and sorry thread filled with ignorant morons...Nobody is getting taught that anal sex is "fine and okay"....Sex-ed, however, is recognizing that anal sex is something people do, only because of a lack of information about it, people are more apt to being injured doing it than most other sexual activities because the ass is a complicated and sensitive place....If people are going to do it, best to teach them how to do it safely.
Really?
Then if kids are going to shoot up heroin, we should make a poster for their health ed class that says "What can you do to feel good?" with "Shooting up heroin" as one of the options...

(photo taken by a student in a Kansas school outside health ed)

kansas%20sex%20ed%20best%20pic%20copy_zpsd0rpadvz.jpg

Or "Shooting up heroin, easy as 1,2,3..."

(Proposed poster for 5th grade health ed in Chicago)

anal_condom_insertion-modified%20copy_zpsxoaxly8j.jpg

Another sad and sorry thread filled with ignorant morons...Nobody is getting taught that anal sex is "fine and okay"....Sex-ed, however, is recognizing that anal sex is something people do, only because of a lack of information about it, people are more apt to being injured doing it than most other sexual activities because the ass is a complicated and sensitive place....If people are going to do it, best to teach them how to do it safely.
Really?
Then if kids are going to shoot up heroin, we should make a poster for their health ed class that says "What can you do to feel good?" with "Shooting up heroin" as one of the options...

anal_condom_insertion-modified%20copy_zpsxoaxly8j.jpg

So you teach kids about the dangers of drugs- and follow good guidelines- like the CDC.

Of course you reject the CDC's guidelines about sex ed.......

So you teach kids about the dangers of drugs- and follow good guidelines- like the CDC.

Of course you reject the CDC's guidelines about sex ed.......

And so you teach kids about the dangers of anal sex= and follow good guidelines- like the CDC. You most certainly don't put "shooting up heroin" or "anal sex" on a poster that describes the different ways children can feel good...

The CDC:

• Youth aged 13 to 24 accounted for an estimated 26% of all new HIV infections in the United States in 2010.
  • Most new HIV infections among youth occur among gay and bisexual males; there was a 22% increase in estimated new infections in this group from 2008 to 2010. HIV Among Youth | Age | HIV by Group | HIV/AIDS | CDC

I wonder, does the CDC publish how people should not dissuade children who shoot up heroin because "it might make them feel bad about themselves or suicidal" ? If the CDC is promoting any coddling or removals of taboo from anal sex with regards to children, they are practicing negligent homicide..

Most gay and bisexual men acquire HIV through anal sex, which is the riskiest type of sex for getting or transmitting HIV Gay and Bisexual Men | HIV by Group | HIV/AIDS | CDC

Last edited:
I'm glad the CDC agrees with me that teaching anal sex as "OK" to kids is deadly dangerous; and even negligent homicide..

New Topics

Forum List

Back