Teachers and Students...

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Have you ever had a teacher hit on you or flirt with you? If so, what did you do?

In Jr High there was a male teacher known for hanging out with the prettiest girls, and in Sr high thought my Psych. teacher might be flirting....

Several years ago, while substitute teaching, I noticed one of the PE coaches in the library while I was in charge of a group of third graders. He wandered around, chatting with them, hugging the girls... at first I thought he was related to them. Small town where most everyone is related to everyone anyhow. :lol:

I reported him to the principal. He wasn't employed after that school year. I should have beat the fucker to a pulp.

teachers did hit on me,,,

with a paddle...

The school I was in the student beat the teachers. I've seen at least 2 teacher/student fist fights - teachers didn't get fired for that back then....

No but boy did I have fantasies about a couple of female teachers in my High School

No but boy did I have fantasies about a couple of female teachers in my High School

That's what I think is funny.

Many guys I have talked to have said the same, but, never heard of one where anything happened.
Seemed like there was a time on the news some cute teacher (female) was getting arrested every other week. The normal response - why didn't that ever happen to me. I guess it's not very common.

Many guys I have talked to have said the same, but, never heard of one where anything happened.
Seemed like there was a time on the news some cute teacher (female) was getting arrested every other week. The normal response - why didn't that ever happen to me. I guess it's not very common.

I always laugh about the female teachers going to prison for "ruining" a teen boys life.

Trust me sex with a hot older woman never ruined any boy's life

Twelve years of Catholic education and no one ever laid on hand on me.

The anger now over such outright rejection while it seems the priests were swarming all over the others is the basis of my law suit against the archdiocese that's now working its way through the legal system.

I always laugh about the female teachers going to prison for "ruining" a teen boys life.

It's a popular opinion but the reason we have statutory rape laws is because children are outmatched by adults and incapable of giving consent from a mature point of view. This is easier to understand in light of the fact that in most child molestations, the child did consent and was given sexual pleasure. It's still a crime. Children have a right to be protected by society from predators until they are old enough to make that decision themselves.

We had teachers from the WWII era at our school, no hawt ones..When I put a Playboy fold out on the projection screen the old math teacher stared and turned around to look at me and told me he hadn't seen anything like that since he was in Paris during the war...

That's what got me thinking about this... I'm like, really? Are they traumatized?
I think it's the PARENTS that are traumatized!

That's what got me thinking about this... I'm like, really? Are they traumatized?

I'm not talking about really young boys but seriously any boy 14 and up would not call being seduced by a hot older woman traumatic.

It would be remembered as one the best times in his life

Trust me I know

I'm not talking about really young boys but seriously any boy 14 and up would not call being seduced by a hot older woman traumatic.

It would be remembered as one the best times in his life

Trust me I know

Understood. Every many I have known where the topic comes up says the same thing....

Several years ago, while substitute teaching, I noticed one of the PE coaches in the library while I was in charge of a group of third graders. He wandered around, chatting with them, hugging the girls... at first I thought he was related to them. Small town where most everyone is related to everyone anyhow. :lol:

I reported him to the principal. He wasn't employed after that school year. I should have beat the fucker to a pulp.

For hugging??

Seems kinda fucked up.

Yeah, very much agreed.
I believe there are/were cultures where a boy losing his virginity to an experienced older woman (but not as a prostitutional contract) is the expected path, like a mentor.

Yeah, very much agreed.
I believe there are/were cultures where a boy losing his virginity to an experienced older woman (but not as a prostitutional contract) is the expected path, like a mentor.

I'm the mother of 2 sons, so, it's not like I can't relate.... they are grown... but.... dunno...

I do remember one of my junior high P.E. teachers calling me Holly Mae, but I don't think that he was flirting with me. His calling me that never bothered me. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

For hugging??

Seems kinda fucked up.
:slap:
That's the gist of the story. He'd been reported by others.

What's really scary is that he got hired on by another school district the following year. When I learned about this, I contacted DCFS and they said it was too late to file an incident report. Plus there would need to be testimony and evidence, etc. No this guy was the real deal.

For hugging??

Seems kinda fucked up.

What's really scary is that he got hired on by another school district the following year. When I learned about this, I contacted DCFS and they said it was too late to file an incident report. Plus there would need to be testimony and evidence, etc. No this guy was the real deal.

Again I repeat --- for hugging?

Some of us are simply more touchy-feely. Actually more of us should be.

For hugging??

Seems kinda fucked up.

Again I repeat --- for hugging?

Some of us are simply more touchy-feely. Actually more of us should be.
And rubbing and stroking hair...

Then I got to thinking, this was around the same time that our daughter complained of stomach aches and wanting to stay home from school. She'd never done that before (she was in 3rd grade). When I mentioned this to the principal, she asked if I thought there was a connection. I said if there'd better the fuck not be (altho to this day I think there was).

Forum List

Back