Teacher writes "loser" on student's assignment

Why? Did you contradict yourself somewhere? As I've stated, from what I have read you haven't placed any of the blame on the teacher. I asked what if it happened to your child and you said you would want to know what did your child do to warrant being labeled a loser, not considering the fact that the teacher was out of line to even suggest any child is a loser. There is no reason on earth that a teacher should be demeaning a child, especially at such a fragile age. The fact that you cannot see this makes me question your parenting skills and your honesty.
So...are you willing to bet a week's voluntary vacation from these boards on me "never placing any blame on the teacher"?

I'm willing to bet.

I don't engage in petty wagers but you obviously have contradicted yourself if you're now saying you DID blame the teacher for an asinine move.

Ah...so you are not willing to stand by the convictions of your statements...like I am willing to do. Why am I not surprised to see that, ultimately, you fold like a house of cards.
:lol::lol::lol:

Why? Did you contradict yourself somewhere? As I've stated, from what I have read you haven't placed any of the blame on the teacher. I asked what if it happened to your child and you said you would want to know what did your child do to warrant being labeled a loser, not considering the fact that the teacher was out of line to even suggest any child is a loser. There is no reason on earth that a teacher should be demeaning a child, especially at such a fragile age. The fact that you cannot see this makes me question your parenting skills and your honesty.
So...are you willing to bet a week's voluntary vacation from these boards on me "never placing any blame on the teacher"?

I'm willing to bet.

:confused: That's a weird bet

A good way to see if someone is willing to stand by what they say....or not (like Lonestar)

I'm willing to bet.

I don't engage in petty wagers but you obviously have contradicted yourself if you're now saying you DID blame the teacher for an asinine move.

Ah...so you are not willing to stand by the convictions of your statements...like I am willing to do. Why am I not surprised to see that, ultimately, you fold like a house of cards.

There's no doubt in my mind that you are capable of and quite possibly have contradicted yourself. I stand by everything I have stated and I do so without any contradictions. In our discussion you never once condemned the teacher, it's quite possible you have in other conversations and if that's the case then it's my opinion that you're a flip flopper. I don't know what else to call it when you give two different opinions. As a matter of fact you gave me the impression that you were defending the teachers actions.

There's no doubt in my mind that you are capable of and quite possibly have contradicted yourself. I stand by everything I have stated and I do so without any contradictions. In our discussion you never once condemned the teacher, it's quite possible you have in other conversations and if that's the case then it's my opinion that you're a flip flopper. I don't know what else to call it when you give two different opinions. As a matter of fact you gave me the impression that you were defending the teachers actions.

No Cojones Lonestar. Or shall I say, All Hat, No Cattle Lonestar. You can flop around all you want. You were not willing to even risk one week off these boards. I was.

No Cojones Lonestar. Or shall I say, All Hat, No Cattle Lonestar. You can flop around all you want. You were not willing to even risk one week off these boards. I was.

You can say whatever you want, it doesn't take away the fact that you either contradicted yourself or you out and out lied. I've already given my reason for not consenting to your petty wager, if that's not up to your standards then that's just tough shit!

You can say whatever you want, it doesn't take away the fact that you either contradicted yourself or you out and out lied. I've already given my reason for not consenting to your petty wager, if that's not up to your standards then that's just tough shit!
Good Lords...do you think your words are worth anything anymore? You've proven that you will not stand by them even for something as small as one week off these boards. You can say what you want...it's all sand and smoke with no substance. :lol::lol:

Actually I can base my opinion on what you've told me. And as I've said, it appears your blaming everyone but the teacher.

Get back to me when you've finally made the effort to read ALL my comments on this thread.

That's a good point. It doesn't matter what the student did, there is no excuse for calling her a loser much less putting it in writing on her paper and taking and extra 20% off for it. If he has a problem with her, he should be contacting her parents to get it solved, not belittling the girl.

I'm willing to bet.

You sure as heck started out defending the teacher......when did you change and why?

You sure as heck started out defending the teacher......when did you change and why?

Really? I started OUT that way? You might want to look over my posts rather than believe a poster who can't even stand by his own assertions.

Really? I started OUT that way? You might want to look over my posts rather than believe a poster who can't even stand by his own assertions.

I was there...I saw your first post..you don't remember my comment? Of course not.

Forum List

Back