Teacher who insulted military fired

and in California!! wow
this guy does sound like a lunatic...better keep an eye on him
Your freaking stupid Uncle Louie or whatever.
??? yes--psycho
..I think I sent an email to this school about this
''high level thinker''

Stupid SOB needed to be fired.

Hopefully he'll run into a Marine.....:confused:
How sad that you think that Marines are violent and can't control themselves.

How sad you're too stupid to understand what I meant....and built your usual straw man.
I am not the one who implied that a Marine would do something violent to him if he "ran into" him. You did that all by yourself, once again showing that you live a vicarious violent life thru the internet. Safe and hiding behind your keyboard.

Stupid SOB needed to be fired.

Hopefully he'll run into a Marine.....:confused:
How sad that you think that Marines are violent and can't control themselves.

How sad you're too stupid to understand what I meant....and built your usual straw man.
I am not the one who implied that a Marine would do something violent to him if he "ran into" him. You did that all by yourself, once again showing that you live a vicarious violent life thru the internet. Safe and hiding behind your keyboard.

Good grief go flame someone else you blabbering tool.

This guy was unhinged. I wonder what took them so long to dump this loon.
Teacher who called military 'lowest of the low' is fired
"When I see people on my TV taking shots at Uncle Sam, I hope they always remember why they can."-country singer John Rich

God bless you and John and our military men and women always!!!

Holly

They certainly can and do. This guy went a bit overboard when he called anyone and everyone who ever served a "dumbass". The school district was correct to question his judgement and mentall fitness to instruct the community's children. Don't worry, liberal administrators are knocking down his door at this very moment to spread his hatred in their schools!

Forum List

Back