Teacher who allegedly raped student, and caught with alcohol in class may teach again

Was it a school for the blind?

Image1992.jpg

And how many of us would have jumped at the chance to bonk anything at 14 years old?
And would have been cock-o-the-walk if we scored with a teacher...
This scenario is so far from 'rape', only a demented RWNJ would describe it as such, to score points on them pinko teachers.

And how many of us would have jumped at the chance to bonk anything at 14 years old?
This scenario is so far from 'rape', only a demented RWNJ would describe it as such, to score points on them pinko teachers.
So you're a fan of adults having sex with underaged kids. Mmmm K....

She's got three years to get her life in order, and she'll be allowed to teach again.

Can you imagine if a man was accused of these things? We'd be talking jail, never working again.

Former WF teacher accused of having sexual relationship with student, gave alcohol to minors has license suspended
What!? How about some charges?? Inappropriate contact with a minor, endangering the welfare of a minor, providing alcohol to minors- a count per kid! She shouldn’t be able to teach again, absolutely not. And if there was a sexual relationship she should be charged with statutory!

Whoa whoa whoa now. Sure a kid fantasizing about a hot math teacher is one thing. Said math teacher has absolutely no right to inappropriately interact with that child. No right to serve that child alcohol. No right to touch that child or have sex with that child. No right to have them come party at her house. All of that is extremely inappropriate. If a female teacher did that to my son I’d probably be the one in jail.

Aries, you have no concept of male adolescence. I've been there, and can speak from personal experience.
Our culture stridently represses sexuality, starting at a very early age. Girls very often have their mojo destroyed by dire warnings of the evils of sex, and the obvious over-the-top randiness of the boys.
I don't condone adults preying on vulnerable children, but the 'victim' in this case would almost certainlyhave been a very enthusiastic player.
The only reason it was pilloried was that some fucked-up do-gooder couldn't let it go.

Teachers cannot touch youth sexually, and if they do, the must be severely punished.

Forum List

Back