Teacher Wanting to Be on the Right Side of History Introduces 50 Shades of Gray Wordsearch to Kids

Fistgate 2000 & 2001. Was that fabricated or was it real?

I have no idea. I haven't looked into it enough to form a strong opinion either way. You clearly have.

That has no bearing on whether Kevin Jennings has implemented a public school curriculum of fisting and the joys of anal sex, though. That you refuse to admit is incorrect.

I have no idea. I haven't looked into it enough to form a strong opinion either way. You clearly have.

That has no bearing on whether Kevin Jennings has implemented a public school curriculum of fisting and the joys of anal sex, though. That you refuse to admit is incorrect.
Well the lying and deceit continues courtesy of Montrovant.

On these back couple of pages you have accused that my statements about gay education czar Kevin Jennings' curriculum were untrue. You challenged me to post links, so I did. You challenged me to to show that Jennings was involved, so I did. Now when I challenge you to say the actual information you requested and was shown to you is somehow "untrue" you counter with "I haven't looked into it enough to form an opinion..."

How do you look in your face in the mirror each morning? I mean, seriously?

Well the lying and deceit continues courtesy of Montrovant.

On these back couple of pages you have accused that my statements about gay education czar Kevin Jennings' curriculum were untrue. You challenged me to post links, so I did. You challenged me to to show that Jennings was involved, so I did. Now when I challenge you to say the actual information you requested and was shown to you is somehow "untrue" you counter with "I haven't looked into it enough to form an opinion..."

How do you look in your face in the mirror each morning? I mean, seriously?

I didn't challenge you to show Jennings was involved in the Fistgate scandal, you dolt. I challenged your assertions that he has implemented a curriculum in public schools that involves fisting and the joys of anal sex. Those are two different things, and you have show zero evidence of the latter. The former I have already said I do not know if it is true or not. Even if it is 100% accurate and those materials were distributed to students during the GLSEN conference with Jennings' knowledge, that is not creating a public school curriculum. You can provide all the evidence about Fistgate you'd like, it has no bearing on whether or not a public school curriculum has been implemented by Kevin Jennings containing fisting and the joys of anal sex.

You can deflect and lie about this all you would like, the fact remains that you have claimed a curriculum containing fisting and the joys of anal sex has been created for public school by Kevin Jennings. You have provided no evidence of all that it is true. Bringing up Fistgate does not speak to what is contained within any public school curriculum created and implemented by Jennings.

Do you understand yet? Or have you understood all along and simply refuse to acknowledge it, which seems most likely given your posting history?

Yes, he oversaw two consecutive years of handing out "fisting" packets to minors and would've kept doing it except parents were calling for his head on a platter... A curriculum is a ...well...let me just repost the definition for you here since you refuse to remember:

Curriculum Define Curriculum at Dictionary.com

Curriculum:
noun, plural curricula [kuh-rik-yuh-luh] /kəˈrɪk yə lə/ (Show IPA), curriculums.
the aggregate of courses of study given in a school, college, university, etc.:
The school is adding more science courses to its curriculum.
the regular or a particular course of study in a school, college, etc.

Yes, he oversaw two consecutive years of handing out "fisting" packets to minors and would've kept doing it except parents were calling for his head on a platter... A curriculum is a ...well...let me just repost the definition for you here since you refuse to remember:

Curriculum Define Curriculum at Dictionary.com

Curriculum:
noun, plural curricula [kuh-rik-yuh-luh] /kəˈrɪk yə lə/ (Show IPA), curriculums.
the aggregate of courses of study given in a school, college, university, etc.:
The school is adding more science courses to its curriculum.
the regular or a particular course of study in a school, college, etc.

I'm well aware of what a curriculum is. You, despite posting the definition, clearly do not understand what it is. Name a single public school in which a curriculum of fisting and the joys of anal sex has been implemented by Kevin Jennings. Just one.

The fistgate incident was at a conference, not part of a public school curriculum. I feel confident that public school curriculum have not been changed to include fisting and the joys of anal sex since Jennings became the education czar. So please, enlighten me : where has Kevin Jennings implemented a curriculum of fisting and the joys of anal sex in public schools?

Pedophiles progress the same way...they introduce the idea of the eventual act in little incremental ways...making each new step "fun" for the child...

Parents in a Pennsylvania school district are turning 50 shades of red over word search puzzles given to their middle school students based on an erotic novel and movie.
At least five students at Monessen Middle School were given puzzles based on 'Fifty Shades of Grey', the graphic bondage book by E.L. James that was recently adapted to a film.
The puzzles contained terms including 'spanking,' 'submissive,' 'leather cuffs' and 'bondage'. Fifty Shades of Grey crossword puzzle handed out to Monessen Middle School students Daily Mail Online

The more explicit words are blacked out...

50shadeswordsearch_zps7a8b3432.jpg

Can you imagine the curriculum in 20 years from now if we don't get together and put a firm stop to this?
Why they may read Tobacco Road.....

Good question. The answer is probably since 1970s when the LGBT crew took over the APA and since the APA oversees most guidelines for "appropriateness" around kids, the slow incremental introduction of sexual topics marched into the school curriculum. LGBT strategists always do this. To gain the trust of the custodians of the straight kids in school, they first make the incremental march about just saturating minors with heterosexual sex topics. Then from there its "equality for gays!" and so, gay sex topics "must be allowed too!".

You see it in the media today. MTV bought Nickelodeon. Then came the little girl slut outfits for minors in show. Then came the gay themes for kids.

Pedophiles progress in almost identical lockstep. They identify what the custodians of the kids will accept. Then they incrementally push that bar further and further until they are trusted to be alone with the child. Then the real agenda unfolds.

You will see. Bookmark this thread and we'll come back to it in ten years.

So here we were before "Moonglow" attempted a diversion on the prevoius page and refused to answer to the statements below..

Good question. The answer is probably since 1970s when the LGBT crew took over the APA and since the APA oversees most guidelines for "appropriateness" around kids, the slow incremental introduction of sexual topics marched into the school curriculum. LGBT strategists always do this. To gain the trust of the custodians of the straight kids in school, they first make the incremental march about just saturating minors with heterosexual sex topics. Then from there its "equality for gays!" and so, gay sex topics "must be allowed too!".

You see it in the media today. MTV bought Nickelodeon. Then came the little girl slut outfits for minors in show. Then came the gay themes for kids.

Pedophiles progress in almost identical lockstep. They identify what the custodians of the kids will accept. Then they incrementally push that bar further and further until they are trusted to be alone with the child. Then the real agenda unfolds.

You will see. Bookmark this thread and we'll come back to it in ten years.

Gonna talk to the topic Moonglow or do what your avatar suggests you are here to do...disrupt the conversation?

In fact, your bringing up other inappropriate stuff introduced to kids incrementally since the 1970s, the birth of the big deviant sexual movement is just what this thread is about. Imagine with 50-shades of gray on the desks in class today, where we'll be in 40 years from now? :scared1:

New Topics

Forum List

Back