Teacher Tells Student He Can Be Arrested for Speaking Ill of Obama

That's right up there with the teacher that told a grade school kid that if McCain won her daddy wouldn't come home from war for a hundred years.

and they wonder why we need to toss the unions...

Toss the unions? :lol:

I'd hate to see what these private christian schools tell those kids.

Oh yes.. you'd be surprised.. wll that gibberish about personal responsibility, family, charity, etc.

God forbid.

The things people get away with saying about this president could be a good discussion in class. He's been called all kinds of disrespectful names and accused of being a murderer, terrorist, a real live monster.. His wife too. Same with Clinton and his wife.

If anyone said these terrible things about the Republican presidents, oh my goodness. There would be hell to pay especially around here. And we'd better not try and say anything about Laura.. :eek:

I think it would be a very good thing if Rush and Hannity were arrested. Maybe Beck too.

The things people get away with saying about this president could be a good discussion in class. He's been called all kinds of disrespectful names and accused of being a murderer, terrorist, a real live monster.. His wife too. Same with Clinton and his wife.

If anyone said these terrible things about the Republican presidents, oh my goodness. There would be hell to pay especially around here. And we'd better not try and say anything about Laura.. :eek:

I think it would be a very good thing if Rush and Hannity were arrested. Maybe Beck too.

Yup... I bet the Obama's are quit envious of the love fest that was shown Bush.

Why??

That's right up there with the teacher that told a grade school kid that if McCain won her daddy wouldn't come home from war for a hundred years.

and they wonder why we need to toss the unions...

Toss the unions? :lol:

I'd hate to see what these private christian schools tell those kids.
Yeah. Be kind to others. Follow your heart. Give to the needy. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

The vile bastards!

That and graduating kids that can actually read and do basic math. (algebra/trig)

That teacher was dumber than dirt. The kid was not much better but with teachers like that, who can blame him?

Why??

Stupidity in the first degree.

Why??

Stupidity in the first degree.

Are you teasing about arresting stupid people??:dunno:

Come on, plenty of horrific things were said about Bush. And his wife as well.

Ideological zealots say crazy, stupid things. Both ends of the spectrum.

The sad thing about that audio tape is that a woman that ignorant is teaching our kids.

You're not allowed to criticize the President? Since when? This is America. We have a constitutional right to do just that.

The sad thing about that audio tape is that a woman that ignorant is teaching our kids.

You're not allowed to criticize the President? Since when? This is America. We have a constitutional right to do just that.

Had a teacher 50 years ago give the class a spelling, all 28 students heard her say "spell flow", we all did and failed... she told the parents at the PTA, "I said spell flow, you know, the flow you stand on".

True Story

Teachers credentials have been eroding for years and it is getting unbelievable lately.

Maybe she is still scarred from the authoritarian Bush regime, and remembers Ari Fleischer's warning that "all Americans that they need to watch what they say, watch what they do."

How does a woman this ignorant receive a teaching certificate? Honestly, is it any wonder students are coming out of high school dumb and ignorant when this is the caliber of those "educating" them?

SPENCER — After reviewing a video in which a North Rowan High School teacher tells a student he can be arrested for speaking ill of President Barack Obama, the Rowan-Salisbury School System said it can be a learning experience.

Meanwhile, an expert on politics at Catawba College says the social studies teacher just doesn’t have her facts straight when she insists speaking your mind about a president can get you charged with a criminal offense.

Although two students provided the name of the teacher, the Post is not publishing it because officials within the school system would not confirm her identity and she could not be reached for comment.

The video captures audio of the dispute but does not show the teacher or anyone else. It appears to have been shot with a phone or other device as the camera pointed at the ceiling the entire time.

Rowan-Salisbury spokeswoman Rita Foil confirmed the teacher is still employed with the district and has not been suspended for disciplinary reasons. Foil emailed this statement to a Post reporter Friday on behalf of the school system

“The Rowan-Salisbury School System expects all students and employees to be respectful in the school environment and for all teachers to maintain their professionalism in the classroom. This incident should serve as an education for all teachers to stop and reflect on their interaction with students.

“Due to personnel and student confidentiality, we cannot discuss the matter publicly.”

The nearly 10-minute video, shot by a student and uploaded to YouTube on Monday, had been viewed more than 1,000 times by Friday afternoon.

Video stirs debate on teacher's actions in North class | Salisbury, NC - Salisbury Post

Link to the video is below

Teacher yells at student because of a question he asked about Obama! - YouTube

Some really want to indoctrinate children rather than teach them. This is intolerable and I hope some parents raised hell over this. Typical liberal doesn't like freedom when it doesn't fit their agenda. I can't believe this teacher wasn't suspended for her horrible behavior. She's as bad as the one who taught the young children that song she wrote about Obama. Teachers used to have the classes sing about Hitler, too.

This shit doesn't fly in American and I know some are out to change that.

As someone pointed out both the teacher and the students are saying the word "shit"? In class? At least I think it's the teacher. She could be an aid in charge of the study room. Who knows? But neither Democrats nor Republicans would approve of the language and the discussion is a mistake.
And Obama didn't bully a girl in high school. As a little boy he pushed a little girl who said she liked him. As if that doesn't happen all the time. But he remembers it and owns it.
Romney got 5 young men to hold down another young man who Romney didn't approve of so he could assault him. The only one of the 7 who can't remember? We call that a pussy.

What that shows is that Romney will step on anybody and anything. In his world, "others" don't matter. We've seen it again and again and his comments only underscore his feelings towards anyone not rich and like him. Republicans are 90% white, so they think they are "safe". Think again. Mitt is for rich people. Most of ya'll are NOT rich.

As someone pointed out both the teacher and the students are saying the word "shit"? In class? At least I think it's the teacher. She could be an aid in charge of the study room. Who knows? But neither Democrats nor Republicans would approve of the language and the discussion is a mistake.
And Obama didn't bully a girl in high school. As a little boy he pushed a little girl who said she liked him. As if that doesn't happen all the time. But he remembers it and owns it.
Romney got 5 young men to hold down another young man who Romney didn't approve of so he could assault him. The only one of the 7 who can't remember? We call that a pussy.

What that shows is that Romney will step on anybody and anything. In his world, "others" don't matter. We've seen it again and again and his comments only underscore his feelings towards anyone not rich and like him. Republicans are 90% white, so they think they are "safe". Think again. Mitt is for rich people. Most of ya'll are NOT rich.

She said it was social studies. I went to Catholic school and one priest used to swear all the time. Kids swear a lot these days everywhere.

How does a woman this ignorant receive a teaching certificate? Honestly, is it any wonder students are coming out of high school dumb and ignorant when this is the caliber of those "educating" them?

SPENCER — After reviewing a video in which a North Rowan High School teacher tells a student he can be arrested for speaking ill of President Barack Obama, the Rowan-Salisbury School System said it can be a learning experience.

Meanwhile, an expert on politics at Catawba College says the social studies teacher just doesn’t have her facts straight when she insists speaking your mind about a president can get you charged with a criminal offense.

Although two students provided the name of the teacher, the Post is not publishing it because officials within the school system would not confirm her identity and she could not be reached for comment.

The video captures audio of the dispute but does not show the teacher or anyone else. It appears to have been shot with a phone or other device as the camera pointed at the ceiling the entire time.

Rowan-Salisbury spokeswoman Rita Foil confirmed the teacher is still employed with the district and has not been suspended for disciplinary reasons. Foil emailed this statement to a Post reporter Friday on behalf of the school system

“The Rowan-Salisbury School System expects all students and employees to be respectful in the school environment and for all teachers to maintain their professionalism in the classroom. This incident should serve as an education for all teachers to stop and reflect on their interaction with students.

“Due to personnel and student confidentiality, we cannot discuss the matter publicly.”

The nearly 10-minute video, shot by a student and uploaded to YouTube on Monday, had been viewed more than 1,000 times by Friday afternoon.

Video stirs debate on teacher's actions in North class | Salisbury, NC - Salisbury Post

Link to the video is below

Teacher yells at student because of a question he asked about Obama! - YouTube

Clearly Confused. You can be arrested for talking about doing harm to the President, But not for trashing him lol.

Another wonderful example of Union ran Education.

That dumb bitch needs to get her ass fired. She is why kids come out knowing nothing.
She should have listened to this guy:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHflFFKoaNM]Jesse Jackson on Obama: "I Wanna Cut His Nuts Off" - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back