Teacher tells boy he has to eat alone for not believing in god

No one likes the one oddbll
In your opinion.
Nope in fact and in law.

In your opinion. The courts could rule that no religion is being supported, no religion is being pushed on anyone and no religion is being hurt. Thus it is neutral just as it is on currency..
In god we trust is not neutral.
More like in God I don't believe. Take it off the cop car I pay for.

What do cop cars have to do with this story?
There could be no mention of God anywhere , all Chrisitans could be sportin rainbow gear, be as docile as doves...and some of you still would find somthing to insult and bitch about.
Come on admit it...people like this teacher make your day. lol
They went to 'authority' who then shamed the child for his beliefs, or non beliefs, and he was punished.

Unacceptable.

The teacher should have told the other children "you each are entitled to believe what you want".

End, of, story.
He went to authority for not including him in their prayer circle. Are you saying that believers should be forced to accept non- believers in their prayer circles?

Where is a 'prayer circle' mentioned?
We read the liberal version of the story. We need the truth of the matter. And I bet he was excluded because they wanted to pray. And since it is their right to pray it was also their right to exclude all who didn't want to pray.
False its "Christian" practice to invite everyone to prayer. If they excluded him they are not Christians.

and if they invited him they would be "shoving it down your throats".
Lawsuit alleges 7-year-old quizzed on religion ordered to sit alone at lunch for telling classmates he didn t believe in God - The Washington Post

The teacher is unfit to teach children obviously or maybe the teacher needs to get a job at a religious school.Nutcase.

After reading the link...those are either the weirdest people ever, or the story is not completely true. Too bad she didnt use it as a teaching moment that could benefit all the kids involved.
No one likes the one oddball in the room. I remember the one God damn Jew or jehova that ruined it for the rest of us.

A real athiest would be smart enough to go along to get along. Look at how Christians think 95% believe in God. That's just what 40% say. The number of people that don't believe that shit is probably more like 45%. Some might not even admit it to their spouses. They just keep it on the DL.

I'm only outspoken here. You'd never know.

Nope in fact and in law.

In your opinion. The courts could rule that no religion is being supported, no religion is being pushed on anyone and no religion is being hurt. Thus it is neutral just as it is on currency..

There could be no mention of God anywhere , all Chrisitans could be sportin rainbow gear, be as docile as doves...and some of you still would find somthing to insult and bitch about.
He went to authority for not including him in their prayer circle. Are you saying that believers should be forced to accept non- believers in their prayer circles?

We read the liberal version of the story. We need the truth of the matter. And I bet he was excluded because they wanted to pray. And since it is their right to pray it was also their right to exclude all who didn't want to pray.
False its "Christian" practice to invite everyone to prayer. If they excluded him they are not Christians.

Lawsuit alleges 7-year-old quizzed on religion ordered to sit alone at lunch for telling classmates he didn t believe in God - The Washington Post

The teacher is unfit to teach children obviously or maybe the teacher needs to get a job at a religious school.Nutcase.

After reading the link...those are either the weirdest people ever, or the story is not completely true. Too bad she didnt use it as a teaching moment that could benefit all the kids involved.
No one likes the one oddball in the room. I remember the one God damn Jew or jehova that ruined it for the rest of us.

A real athiest would be smart enough to go along to get along. Look at how Christians think 95% believe in God. That's just what 40% say. The number of people that don't believe that shit is probably more like 45%. Some might not even admit it to their spouses. They just keep it on the DL.

I dont know, I dont keep a count of who believes what. I think being a minority ( in regards to beliefs) depends on what part of the country you live in.
I do know anyone can be the odd one out at any given time, depending on the whim of others. Totally wrong that the teacher seemed to encourage it.

...meanwhile down the hall..."now kids, if you dont like your body parts you CAN change them" "but teacher, Im only 6". :lmao:

Seiously, if the story is true...its not only wrong but a very cruel thing to do. The teacher should be dealt with.

She should be fired and why wasn't her name reported in the story? Had it been a real Christian they surely would have it all over the evening news by now! With her picture and her home address!

Something about this story - I'm no so sure - many call themselves Christians - take jobs as teachers and then pull something like this in order to destroy the reputation of Christians in general. Some even get paid for it. Jesuits have made a career out of it. In the current atmosphere of anti - Christ in America - it would not surprise me, featherlite.

If that is the case - it is pretty sad that someone would be willing to go to this length - even to cause a 7 yr old this sort of emotional trauma and harm. Rejection is a very cruel thing to do to any child. May the Lord deal with this woman - according to the work of her hands and expose the truth of who she is. Her full name should be out there already.

Last edited:

I dont know, I dont keep a count of who believes what. I think being a minority ( in regards to beliefs) depends on what part of the country you live in.
I do know anyone can be the odd one out at any given time, depending on the whim of others. Totally wrong that the teacher seemed to encourage it.
I know this guy teacher. Or my family knows his parents. He just got charged with inappropriately touching a 10 and 11 year old. Let's put this story into perspective.

In your opinion.
Nope in fact and in law.

They went to 'authority' who then shamed the child for his beliefs, or non beliefs, and he was punished.

Unacceptable.

The teacher should have told the other children "you each are entitled to believe what you want".

End, of, story.

In some cases they would be but Not all.

If we had the whole story, the boy was probably fighting with other students who believe in God. He learned secular badgering at home.

He's SEVEN. WTF is wrong with you?!
Seven must be old enough to make another seven year old cry. Why should he get a pass just because he's an atheist? If a Christian boy made an atheist girl cry, you'd be wanting the kid expelled.

If we had the whole story, the boy was probably fighting with other students who believe in God. He learned secular badgering at home.

Seven must be old enough to make another seven year old cry. Why should he get a pass just because he's an atheist? If a Christian boy made an atheist girl cry, you'd be wanting the kid expelled.
Depends on what he did.
Kids that age for the most part believe what they are told to believe.
Imo the boy saying he did not believe in God, did not offended the girl's religious sensibility, it contradicted what her parents and the teacher told her .that frightening and confused her .
making her cry.

I know this guy teacher. Or my family knows his parents. He just got charged with inappropriately touching a 10 and 11 year old. Let's put this story into perspective.

Im just waiting on microsoft online tech support...Im now number 90th? in line lol
I like to see how people comment on storys like this

...meanwhile down the hall..."now kids, if you dont like your body parts you CAN change them" "but teacher, Im only 6". :lmao:

Seiously, if the story is true...its not only wrong but a very cruel thing to do. The teacher should be dealt with.

She should be fired and why wasn't her name reported in the story? Had it been a real Christian they surely would have it all over the evening news by now! With her picture and her home address!

Something about this story - I'm no so sure - many call themselves Christians - take jobs as teachers and then pull something like this in order to destroy the reputation of Christians in general. Some even get paid for it. Jesuits have made a career out of it. In the current atmosphere of anti - Christ in America - it would not surprise me, featherlite.

If that is the case - it is pretty sad that someone would be willing to go to this length - even to cause a 7 yr old this sort of emotional trauma and harm. Rejection is a very cruel thing to do to any child. May the Lord deal with this woman - according to the work of her hands and expose the truth of who she is. Her full name should be out there already.
I don't believe in God so I cringe a little and throw up a little in my mouth when a theist talks about the lord but I don't think nice people who believe and speak of their God should be fired. Not unless they're a waitress at a strip club or something like that. But the kids parents can explain if the teachers religion is right or wrong. Just like if she wore a burka. I'm not afraid they'll convert my kid

Yes, within reason, and it also says the state must remain neutral. In God We Trust on police cars is not neutral.

In your opinion.
Nope in fact and in law.

They were given for free, isn't costing anyone anything.

In your opinion.
Nope in fact and in law.

What about gas and maintenance?

Nope in fact and in law.

Gas and maintenance on a bumper sticker, that should add up real fast. :lmao: desperation!

Papageorgio if in God we trust is so neutral you would not mind if we took it off the money or the flag?

Oh no, how dare you suggest such a thing!! This is a Christian nation!! :rolleyes-41:
In Dearborn Michigan the cop cars say Allah Akbar. Got a problem with that?

God isn't great nor do I trust him.

Of course I have a problem with that. My post was laced with sarcasm so thick you could have cut it with a knife.

Um, no, I wouldn't. Seven year old children shouldn't be doing anything to get expelled or shamed or anything of the sort, they're SEVEN.

You're missing the point. The teacher and the administration of this school screwed up here and because they're "Christians" some of you are excusing it and trying to play some kind of bullshit victim card. If the situation were reversed, all of you would lose your minds. Or, flying spaghetti monster forbid, if the teacher were Muslim.....oh you people would go full on ninja trying to get rid of her. But nooooo, it's your precious Christianity so it must be okay to shame a seven year old little kid for no damn reason whatsoever. It's disgusting and it is the very reason why people who do not believe or are outright atheists have become so militant. You only have yourselves to blame yet you keep on doing it.

Gas and maintenance on a bumper sticker, that should add up real fast. :lmao: desperation!
Sarcasm not in your skill set!

Forum List

Back