Teacher takes .357 Magnum to school

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Teacher Brings Loaded Gun To Minnesota School For Fear Of Newtown Shooting

Fear over the Newtown school shooting prompted a Minnesota teacher to bring a loaded gun to school last week, forcing a school lockdown. The unnamed teacher, a female in her 50s, has been placed on administrative leave from Seward Montessori School in Minneapolis.

"This is the first case like this I've ever heard of," Minneapolis police Sgt. Bill Palmer told KMSP. "In this day in age in this week, handguns in schools are of great concern to everyone."

While the teacher was not arrested, she could face misdemeanor charges for violating conditions of her Minnesota conceal carry permit, which prohibits firearms in schools without written permission from a principal or school official.

What about the froot loops we don't know about who are armed inn our schools?

Nothing like a stressed out teacher with a loaded pistol.

While the teacher was not arrested, she could face misdemeanor charges for violating conditions of her Minnesota conceal carry permit, which prohibits firearms in schools without written permission from a principal or school official.

If she has her CHL then she has no excuse for her actions, she should know the law.

People will use every single excuse in the book to carry a gun - they will insist its because of Sandy Hook.

I dont blame her for feeling like that. She has her permit. She should have known better. Strip her from it. However, I bet everyone wouldnt be saying this shit if a teacher at Sandy had one and killed the insane kid. Would ya?

I dont blame her for feeling like that. She has her permit. She should have known better. Strip her from it. However, I bet everyone wouldnt be saying this shit if a teacher at Sandy had one and killed the insane kid. Would ya?

Yeah...I'll do you one better, what if the teacher shot the suspect and misfired killing a kid?

Yeah...I'll do you one better, what if the teacher shot the suspect and misfired killing a kid?

She she shot him but still managed to hit a kid too? Good de-railment. Maybe we will meet in the middle one day

Fear over the Newtown school shooting prompted a Minnesota teacher to bring a loaded gun to school last week, forcing a school lockdown. The unnamed teacher, a female in her 50s, has been placed on administrative leave from Seward Montessori School in Minneapolis.

"This is the first case like this I've ever heard of," Minneapolis police Sgt. Bill Palmer told KMSP. "In this day in age in this week, handguns in schools are of great concern to everyone."

Hey gun nuts, is this a responsible gun owner? As soon as you make an excuse for her, remember this..she is not a responsible gun owner and I boos she loses her conceal carry permit.

Hey gun nuts, is this a responsible gun owner? As soon as you make an excuse for her, remember this..she is not a responsible gun owner and I boos she loses her conceal carry permit.

I agree. She does not deserve it. I understand the fear, but responsiblity comes with the permit. She obviously does not have it.

Yeah, the least she could do is shoot some kids to further the leftist agenda. If you're going to bring a guin into a victim zone, you should use the damned thing so that people like Luddly can jump right on top of the dead bodies and start agenda pushing.

Yeah, the least she could do is shoot some kids to further the leftist agenda. If you're going to bring a guin into a victim zone, you should use the damned thing so that people like Luddly can jump right on top of the dead bodies and start agenda pushing.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:[

Those fruit loops that you speak of usually going on a mass-killing spree because liberals know nothings like yourself won't allow anyone to fight back!

She she shot him but still managed to hit a kid too? Good de-railment. Maybe we will meet in the middle one day

Hey, it happens...It's called "panic shooting..."

Forum List

Back