Teacher Misplaced By Katrina Beaten By School Students

GotZoom

Apr 20, 2005
Cordova, TN
I would love to know the races of the teacher and the students. Could this be considered a "hate-crime" if the races are differerent? Or were those poor students under such stress that they just "broke"?

------

PHILADELPHIA

A man who fled the Gulf Coast because of Hurricane Katrina found more trouble while working as a high school English teacher in Philadelphia.
Mark Seghers, of Long Beach, Mississippi, was pummeled by two 17-year-old twin sisters at South Philadelphia High School on Friday morning.

Police say one girl repeatedly punched him in the face and head, while the other hit him over the head with a chair. Both girls were arrested and charged with aggravated assault and other offenses.

Seghers says more than 20 other students poured into his room and joined in the attack. The New Orleans native describes it as "an opportunity to strike out at authority without any retribution."

Seghers says he won't return to the school and hopes to be transferred to a safer one.

http://www.katc.com/Global/story.asp?S=4087808

GotZoom said:
I would love to know the races of the teacher and the students. Could this be considered a "hate-crime" if the races are differerent? Or were those poor students under such stress that they just "broke"?

------

PHILADELPHIA

A man who fled the Gulf Coast because of Hurricane Katrina found more trouble while working as a high school English teacher in Philadelphia.
Mark Seghers, of Long Beach, Mississippi, was pummeled by two 17-year-old twin sisters at South Philadelphia High School on Friday morning.

Police say one girl repeatedly punched him in the face and head, while the other hit him over the head with a chair. Both girls were arrested and charged with aggravated assault and other offenses.

Seghers says more than 20 other students poured into his room and joined in the attack. The New Orleans native describes it as "an opportunity to strike out at authority without any retribution."

Seghers says he won't return to the school and hopes to be transferred to a safer one.

http://www.katc.com/Global/story.asp?S=4087808

that the politically correct/psychobabbly correct thing to do?

ThomasPaine said:
that the politically correct/psychobabbly correct thing to do?
Good point.

I bet the girls didn't have breakfast or some other BS like that.
Of course that's what caused them to be violent, along with someones ancestor being a slave somewhere, of course.

Mr. P said:
Good point.

I bet the girls didn't have breakfast or some other BS like that.
Of course that's what caused them to be violent, along with someones ancestor being a slave somewhere, of course.

to address the decades long, nay, centuries long, subjugation of their ----- F**k them!! expell the lot, arrest and jail most.. Ah I feel better already..... Political/psychobabble go away....

ThomasPaine said:
to address the decades long, nay, centuries long, subjugation of their ----- F**k them!! expell the lot, arrest and jail most.. Ah I feel better already..... Political/psychobabble go away....
Can't expell em. The Government school system won't allow it, everyone is "entitled" to and education yea know. We must just learn to get along. The education part, errrr that comes in last, as reflected in SAT scores.:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back