Teacher gets fired for not signing pro Israel material handed to her

It's pretty bad that in some US states you have to pledge allegiance to a foreign country.

RE: Teacher gets fired for not signing pro Israel material handed to her

✪ Alligation: Discrimination on the basis of the nation, country, tribe or other group from which a person descends, along with any cultural characteristics that may accompany such ancestry.

"VERSUS'
✪ Alligation: As a condition of employment, sign an oath vowing that she “does not” and “will not” engage in a boycott of Israel or “otherwise tak[e] any action that is intended to inflict economic harm” on that foreign nation.​

⁜→ et al,

This is just a case that the employer requires the employee NOT TO engage in a discriminatory practice on the basis of race and color as well as national origin, sex, or religion.

• This is the same as the US Federal Ttile V Protection on employment. [LINK]
• This is the same as The Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) enforces the E.O., Section 503, and VEVRAA. Collectively, these laws prohibit, federal contractors and subcontractors from discriminating on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran. [LINK]

(SPEAKING THE BLIND)

I'm going, to be honest... I cannot even find a copy of the actual "Oath" that critics claim is an attack on Free Speech and the right to Boycott the notions advocated by Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions (BDS) Movement.

It's pretty bad that in some US states you have to pledge allegiance to a foreign country.
No, you don't. You have to pledge allegiance to the laws of your US state.
(COMMENT)

But I would suppose that the Federal Guidelines for Hiring, Purchasing, Contracting for Goods and Services, applies to any activity dealing with Federal Dollars. And is I'm not mistaken, almost every school in America accepts some funding from the US Department of Education.

I Pledge Allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America
and to the Republic
for which it stands,
one Nation under God,
indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all

The key phrase, as it applies to the BDS Movement is ⟴ "to the Republic for which it stands." When I was going to school, that was something every student stood and said (on mass) each and every day before classes started. (So I guess it dates me.) But I find it strange that so many people, who claim to fight for this or that right, would object to a portion of federal anti-discrimination law. This is a case of Americans at home, trying to discriminate against entity • an aspect of a foreign issue • that is outside any American venue. The BDS Movement is economically targeting products that are derived from a territory in which the Arab Palestinians granted Israeli FULL civil and security control; for which the international community recognized to the degree that Nobel Peace Prizes were awarded. It is a conflict that is political in the nation and that the Arab Palestinians rejected without regard to the Principles of International Law concerning Friendly Relations and Co-operation among States.

It is a conflict in which the Arab Palestinians have already determined how to settle their international disputes by peaceful means in such a manner the regional peace and security are endangered by the decision that:

Jihad and the armed resistance is the right and real method for the liberation of Palestine, and the restoration of all the rights, together with, of course, all forms of political and diplomatic struggle including in the media, public and legal [spheres]; with the need to mobilize all the energies of the nation in the battle.

Most Respectfully,
R

✪ Alligation: Discrimination on the basis of the nation, country, tribe or other group from which a person descends, along with any cultural characteristics that may accompany such ancestry.

"VERSUS'
✪ Alligation: As a condition of employment, sign an oath vowing that she “does not” and “will not” engage in a boycott of Israel or “otherwise tak[e] any action that is intended to inflict economic harm” on that foreign nation.​

⁜→ et al,

This is just a case that the employer requires the employee NOT TO engage in a discriminatory practice on the basis of race and color as well as national origin, sex, or religion.

• This is the same as The Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) enforces the E.O., Section 503, and VEVRAA. Collectively, these laws prohibit, federal contractors and subcontractors from discriminating on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran. [LINK]

(SPEAKING THE BLIND)

I'm going, to be honest... I cannot even find a copy of the actual "Oath" that critics claim is an attack on Free Speech and the right to Boycott the notions advocated by Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions (BDS) Movement.

(COMMENT)

But I would suppose that the Federal Guidelines for Hiring, Purchasing, Contracting for Goods and Services, applies to any activity dealing with Federal Dollars. And is I'm not mistaken, almost every school in America accepts some funding from the US Department of Education.

and to the Republic
for which it stands,
one Nation under God,
indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all.

The key phrase, as it applies to the BDS Movement is ⟴ "to the Republic for which it stands." When I was going to school, that was something every student stood and said (on mass) each and every day before classes started. (So I guess it dates me.) But I find it strange that so many people, who claim to fight for this or that right, would object to a portion of federal anti-discrimination law. This is a case of Americans at home, trying to discriminate against entity • an aspect of a foreign issue • that is outside any American venue. The BDS Movement is economically targeting products that are derived from a territory in which the Arab Palestinians granted Israeli FULL civil and security control; for which the international community recognized to the degree that Nobel Peace Prizes were awarded. It is a conflict that is political in the nation and that the Arab Palestinians rejected without regard to the Principles of International Law concerning Friendly Relations and Co-operation among States.

It is a conflict in which the Arab Palestinians have already determined how to settle their international disputes by peaceful means in such a manner the regional peace and security are endangered by the decision that:

Jihad and the armed resistance is the right and real method for the liberation of Palestine, and the restoration of all the rights, together with, of course, all forms of political and diplomatic struggle including in the media, public and legal [spheres]; with the need to mobilize all the energies of the nation in the battle.

Most Respectfully,
R
It is not discrimination. It is not about what Israel is but what it does.

"VERSUS'

⁜→ et al,

(SPEAKING THE BLIND)

(COMMENT)

and to the Republic
for which it stands,
one Nation under God,
indivisible,

Most Respectfully,
R

Actually, it is about “what israel is”. BDS has ties to Hamas, Palestinian Islamic Jihad and PFLP. While you will want to sidestep the explicit, written goals that Hamas has spelled out in their charter, the mere existence of Israel in an affront to the Islamic terrorist franchises noted above.

"VERSUS'

⁜→ et al,

(SPEAKING THE BLIND)

(COMMENT)

and to the Republic
for which it stands,
one Nation under God,
indivisible,

Most Respectfully,
R

Actually, it is about “what israel is”. BDS has ties to Hamas, Palestinian Islamic Jihad and PFLP. While you will want to sidestep the explicit, written goals that Hamas has spelled out in their charter, the mere existence of Israel in an affront to the Islamic terrorist franchises noted above.
Pfffft, has nothing to do with discrimination.

Further proof we are in a facist dictatership under the murdering zionist control of Israel.

further proof all propaganda this is the home of the free and we have a choice whom to support.:cuckoo:

You Israel shills on here are going to show to the whole world what paid trolls and morons you are defending the actions of the school here.

A lawsuit on her behalf was filed early Monday morning in a federal court in the Western District of Texas, alleging a violation of her First Amendment right of free speech.
A Texas Elementary School Speech Pathologist Refused to Sign a Pro-Israel Oath, Now Mandatory in Many States — so She Lost Her Job

damn right her first amendment of free speech was violated.:cuckoo:

further proof our constitutional right to boycott Israel is under attack and this is nazi germany we are living in here in the states.

The Constitutional Right to Boycott Israel Under Attack - Stephen Lendman
Very odd requirement. Are we sure this is the complete story?

"VERSUS'

⁜→ et al,

(SPEAKING THE BLIND)

(COMMENT)

and to the Republic
for which it stands,
one Nation under God,
indivisible,

Most Respectfully,
R

Pfffft, has nothing to do with discrimination.

Actually, it has everything to do with Islamist politico-religious ideology.

Let's help out Pfffft Tinmore.

In Arabic, waqf can literally mean prevention, restraint, or retention. In Islam, a waqf is any property that has been given for the benefit of moslem's, in perpetuity, at least according to the inventor of islam. It is essentially making land, or other material, Moslem's property, not to be taken back by anyone. It is an important part of sharia, and has several purposes.

Indeed, In Islam, the war of jihad is holy (although it is not necessarily seen as war by moslems) because it is for the purpose of expanding Muhammud's dominion. It is commanded of the faithful, and it is an honor as well as a duty. According to the sharia, territories which are gained through gee-had become waqf, and cannot thereafter be given up. They become, literally, an in severable part of Muhammud's dominion, for the sole welfare of the ummah’ists. If territories acquired by Islam are taken by infidels, they must be retaken in gee-had—today, tomorrow, sooner or later. It is a religious obligation. This is because what belongs to Muhammud (swish) cannot be taken from those who serve Him. For this reason, Israel will never have peace with Moslems.

Indeed, when Khalifah Omar took Jerusalem in 638 CE, he made Israel an Islamic waqf.

Indeed, in their charter, Hamas demonstrates how their right to destroy Israel is simply an obligation to Muhammud (swish) through the principle of waqf:
• Israel will rise and will remain erect until eliminated by Islam...
• Palestine is an Islamic Waqf throughout all generations and to the Day of Resurrection. [Article 11]
• the liberation of Palestine is an individual duty binding on all Moslems everywhere. [Article 13]
• There is no solution to the Palestinian problem except by Jihad. [Article 13]
• In order to face the theft of Palestine by the Jews, we have no escape from raising the banner of Jihad. [Article 15]
• When our enemies usurp some Islamic lands, Jihad becomes a duty binding on all Moslems. [Article 15]

Indeed. these are not the aberrant words of extremists. They are the prescriptions of mainstream Islam, derived from the koran and sunnah. In the creed of Islam, the proprietary concerns of the rest of the world are secondary to the moslems' mission. This includes land upon which a nation was legitimately established by an indigenous people. Once it's taken in the conquest of gee-had, it's gone, and it's gone for good. The original inhabitants may live there if they are monotheists, but only in submission to Islamic law. Land which was once part of the greater Moslemah may once again fall back into the hands of the original population, but eventually the holy warriors™ will rise again to reclaim it. Moslems deities plays for keeps.

Uh, why the hell is fealty to Israel written into law in some states? Wtf?

Look up BDS It's similar to extreme racism
Is it boycotting Israel, or is it boycotting Jews? Oops.

people who boycott ZIONIST jews are patriotic americans sick of them ruing america. even true good jewish people juduism jewish folks boycott them,thats something the trolls like the first poster that replied dont get.:abgg2q.jpg:

the zinists of Israel have way too much power here in america, people are losing their jobs all the time for speaking out against zionists Israel like this latest lady who did just for speaking this truth about them.

She also tweeted anti-Semitic conspiracy theories, including that Israel runs America and about the “zionist-owned media.” She tweeted on February 27, 2013, “How can we be angry at misguided ppl in the West? The media and schools are the most powerful tools- both are full of Zionist propaganda.”

propaganda my ass,only in their evil wicked world the zionist live in is it propaganda or a conspiracy theory that the zionists own the media here in the states.thats conspiracy FACT.:rolleyes:

the zinists of Israel have way too much power here in america, people are losing their jobs all the time for speaking out against zionists Israel like this latest lady who did just for speaking this truth about them.

She also tweeted anti-Semitic conspiracy theories, including that Israel runs America and about the “zionist-owned media.” She tweeted on February 27, 2013, “How can we be angry at misguided ppl in the West? The media and schools are the most powerful tools- both are full of Zionist propaganda.”

propaganda my ass,only in their evil wicked world the zionist live in is it propaganda or a conspiracy theory that the zionists own the media here in the states.thats conspiracy FACT.:rolleyes:

Trolling Stormfront again?

Forum List

Back