Teacher explains 9-11 to class - "'The Afghans did this because they hate all of us "

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Are there still people out there who accept the preposterous official story on 911??

Texan fourth graders told to draw disturbing images of 9/11 terrorist attacks for anniversary assignment | Mail Online

Fourth graders told to draw disturbing images of 9/11 terrorist attacks for anniversary assignment
The teacher who set the assignment allegedly told the class 'The Afghans did this because they hate all of us and want to kill all of us'

The assignment was set at Hughey Elementary School in El Paso, Texas on Monday

PUBLISHED: 13:06 EST, 13 September 2012 ..

Are there still people out there who accept the preposterous official story on 911??

Texan fourth graders told to draw disturbing images of 9/11 terrorist attacks for anniversary assignment | Mail Online

Fourth graders told to draw disturbing images of 9/11 terrorist attacks for anniversary assignment
The teacher who set the assignment allegedly told the class 'The Afghans did this because they hate all of us and want to kill all of us'

Not only yeah but.....

Hell yeah....

I was there that day...I live just outside NYC...
Until someone comes out with some evidence.
When one just one person comes out and says he or she played some part in what
has to be a conspiracy that included hundreds of thousands of people it would take to pull
off such an event...I totally accept what happened that day...

Why you ask....

Because it's what happened...

Are there still people out there who accept the preposterous official story on 911??[/quote]

Not only yeah but.....

[/QUOTE]Hell yeah....[/B]

has to be a conspiracy that included hundreds of thousands of people it would take to pull

Why you ask....

Because it's what happened...[/QUOTE]

Which piece would you like first?

Dick Cheney's Spring of 2001 Iraqi Oil Map or the 60 minutes interview with Paul O'Neil?

This is how I will always remember 9/11...

Last edited:

For a teacher to say that, they must be a conservative.

I always preferred the South Park explanation:

Who did 9/11? A bunch of pissed off muslims.

• Banned

Why you ask....

HAHAHA. What a stupid thing to say. Why would anyone ADMIT they were involved in the killing of 3000 innocent people.?? BTW - if you want evidence, it's right there in the collapse of Bldg 7.

I totally accept what happened that day...

Why you ask....

BTW - if you want evidence, it's right there in the collapse of Bldg 7.

Thanks for pointing that out. Yeah there's a lot of evidence. A deputy chief Steve Sparks filmed the southside which was massiveley damaged and bowing. Deputy Director Rotanz had to go in and assess it and was terrified so bad by the missing colums, damage and creaking he thought the place was going to fall down before he could get out. Amazng it stood as long as it did.

Last edited:
if you want evidence, it's right there in the collapse of Bldg 7.

What about Building 7? The evidence suggest fires burned out of control, causing floor beams to expand and collapse. As regards the teacher, she wasn't the brightest.

look at the top photo..

Do you mean a 4th grade student took a photo of that in class?

Looks staged.

smells fishy

For a teacher to say that, they must be a conservative.

:razz:Thats for sure. Shes telling the truth.

This failed administration would rather the teacher said "because Christians are bad people who don't like anyone."

Forum List

Back