Teacher denied student bathroom break, urinates self

dont you worry... im sure the parents will get millions.

Well, I can tell you this much, if that were my son I'd be incredibly upset by this. No, I don't think there is grounds for a lawsuit here, but I would definitely demand my son be removed from her class at a minimum and she receive an official reprimand in her file. Someone who lacks that kind of sense probably shouldn't be teaching. I've always felt it degrading in the first place that kids need permission to use the bathroom.

Jesus kid needs some self respect. I had the same thing happen to me when I was in school. I got up and went anyway. I'm not gonna piss myself because some teacher is being a tool.

Last edited:
dont you worry... im sure the parents will get millions.

Well, I can tell you this much, if that were my son I'd be incredibly upset by this. No, I don't think there is grounds for a lawsuit here, but I would definitely demand my son be removed from her class at a minimum and she receive an official reprimand in her file. Someone who lacks that kind of sense probably shouldn't be teaching. I've always felt it degrading in the first place that kids need permission to use the bathroom.

sure there is grounds for a civil suit...

emotional distress... future shrink bills resulting from the "trauma"

When I was in school during the '60s' and '70's, you couldn't leave the room during class to pee,, in football practice we were not allowed to got to toilet, have a drink of water, sit down, take off our helmets. They called it conditioning.

While the child does have a case against the teacher, I hope the teacher is ultimately reprimanded and trained properly and the boy knows about it. Anyone who is forced to piss in their pants needs to somehow feel some kind of vindication and justice here.

The next time the teacher chooses to be a prick I hope the kid has diarrhea.

"Boyd Bucks" for taking a squirt, what a stupid person.

School administrators do not plan any disciplinary action.

Typical. They always look out for their own. Education is a cloistered membership, populated by people who are related to or know someone within the system. Nepotism, cronyism, favoritism.

Odd. The report published the parent’s name, the age of the child, but no mention of the teacher’s name?

I would like to hear the teacher's explanation for this directly from her.

Boyd Bucks? No one by that name at the school named in the report.

J.O. Davis Elementary - Faculty&

My, what bleeding hearts we all are!

Story said the kids get three bathroom breaks and the bucks system was in place to prevent abuse.

It sucks no doubt but I dunno. Just seems over reaction.

I was a substitute teacher for several years.

Mrs. H. was a full time 2nd grade teacher for four years.

There are two types of "teaching". Abuse/manipulation, and reward/charity.

Being a substitute, I was into the abuse/manipulation method. It was the only way to control the little fuckers and get them to do my bidding.

Mrs. H. on the other hand used the reward/charity approach.

I could have gone on substituting to my heart's content at $80/day.

Mrs. H.'s reward? She was fired despite accolades from peers and admininstration alike.

Denied tenure. Denied a career.

Why? She wasn't part of the "in" crowd. She wasn't buddy-buddy with anyone. Her focus was the kids.

She wasn't related to anyone at the school or in administration. She didn't attend the right church. Hell she didn't go to church.

It's not about what you know or what you do. It's not about a child's success. It's about cronyism, nepotism, and favoritism.

School administrators do not plan any disciplinary action.

Typical. They always look out for their own.

Except when a teacher attempts to disipline a minority child who's causing trouble in the classroom. Then it's to the unemployment line with them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back