Teacher Corruption and Bullying in West [by God] Virginia

45 grand is meh pay....people will complain about someone making 45 grand but never say a word about some ultra rich person...wierd

I'm in full support of the teachers. I will always pick the worker over the management in these cases.
I support good education, not corrupt unions that put their agenda before education. That's the problem.

$45 average is shit pay . 47th in the Nation.

Why do cons hate the working man ? These people serve their country in a shit job . They have to be educated and are required to further their degrees .

WV borders like 5 states . Teachers flee across state lines and make far more . It’s no wonder WV has shitty Ed system .
Run by CRC's (conservative republican christians) BOUND to be a shitty Ed system.

Most teachers I pretty good. Still in full support. Without a union you can bet there would be a concerted effort to lower their pay and benefits. Not to mention zero protection from whiny parents.

Most teachers I pretty good. Still in full support. Without a union you can bet there would be a concerted effort to lower their pay and benefits. Not to mention zero protection from whiny parents.
And ZERO incentive to do their jobs which is why kids are doing so badly in WV and why we need charter schools where BAD teachers can be fired not coddled by communist linked unions.

And ZERO incentive to do their jobs which is why kids are doing so badly in WV and why we need charter schools where BAD teachers can be fired not coddled by communist linked unions.

Yeah. Fired for standing up to corrupt admin who only care about the budget and looking good .

Yeah. Fired for standing up to corrupt admin who only care about the budget and looking good .
Fuck your corrupt unions.

The legislature cares about the kids which is why they want charter schools,because the union insures you can't fire the shit teachers so kids are suffering.

The legislature cares about the kids which is why they want charter schools,because the union insures you can't fire the shit teachers so kids are suffering.

Unions are a check on school admin . The real villains in the mix.

You know what’s happening in charters in Mass? They are unionizing!

Unions are a check on school admin . The real villains in the mix.

You know what’s happening in charters in Mass? They are unionizing!
Unions make it able for SHIT teachers to keep being teachers. Plain and simple. The kids suffer so leftists can keep getting rich and brainwashing children. They don't give a shit if kids learn anything or not.

Teachers can be fired. If an administrator has it documented they can be fired. It's just they are entitled to representation.

Forum List

Back