Teacher Corruption and Bullying in West [by God] Virginia

$45 average is shit pay . 47th in the Nation.

Why do cons hate the working man ? These people serve their country in a shit job . They have to be educated and are required to further their degrees .

WV borders like 5 states . Teachers flee across state lines and make far more . It’s no wonder WV has shitty Ed system .
You know NOTHING about WV obviously. Its extremely cheap to live there. They already got 1 raise and would get ANOTHER one out of this bill but they want to keep doing a SHIT job of teaching AND get the raise. So fuck them. They don't get a raise at all now. I would still pass the bill.

You know what’s not cheap ? College degrees needed to be a teacher .
No degree is cheap. You don't become a teacher because the pay is good dumb ass.

Why do cons hate the working man ? These people serve their country in a shit job . They have to be educated and are required to further their degrees .

WV borders like 5 states . Teachers flee across state lines and make far more . It’s no wonder WV has shitty Ed system .

Hey dumbfuck!!!
We're not talking about N.Y. living costs!!!
They get a lot of time off and great benefit packages as well.
Besides,no one forced them to become teachers and no one is stopping them from moving to a better paying district or furthering their education.

Yeah . That’s what their doing ! That’s why WV sucks . They are 47th in pay. We ain’t talking about New York pay scale .

Why do cons bregrudge the working man fighting for good pay .
Why do leftists insist on keeping a death grip on children when they can get a BETTER education via a charter school system?

Charter schools are a scam to steal money for the education budget .
Funny my kids attend charter schools and are flourishing because the teachers actually TEACH because if they don't they get fired,they don't have a Soros backed communist group to make sure they can do shit job and still keep their jobs. The county we are moving to as well has a charter system from what I have heard its an EXCELLENT school system.

The union should be busted. Ignore the commie trash and hire nonunion teachers.
A teacher in WV averages 45k a YEAR I have lived in WV its CHEAP to live there they don't need a damn raise! This is a perfect example of wanting to do shit work and then throwing a fit when the legislature offers kids something better.

$45,000 a year for a univerity education, plus teacher's college. That's not even $1000 a week. And it's only for high school teachers. Public school teachers make less.

West Virginia teachers are striking over some of the country's lowest wages—here's what other states pay

You know NOTHING about WV obviously. Its extremely cheap to live there. They already got 1 raise and would get ANOTHER one out of this bill but they want to keep doing a SHIT job of teaching AND get the raise. So fuck them. They don't get a raise at all now. I would still pass the bill.

No degree is cheap. You don't become a teacher because the pay is good dumb ass.

Hey dumbfuck!!!
Besides,no one forced them to become teachers and no one is stopping them from moving to a better paying district or furthering their education.

Yeah . That’s what their doing ! That’s why WV sucks . They are 47th in pay. We ain’t talking about New York pay scale .

Why do leftists insist on keeping a death grip on children when they can get a BETTER education via a charter school system?

Funny my kids attend charter schools and are flourishing because the teachers actually TEACH because if they don't they get fired,they don't have a Soros backed communist group to make sure they can do shit job and still keep their jobs. The county we are moving to as well has a charter system from what I have heard its an EXCELLENT school system.

And what happens to the other schools when you steal their funds ?

What’s the turnover at the charter school?

What happens to special needs kids?

The union should be busted. Ignore the commie trash and hire nonunion teachers.
A teacher in WV averages 45k a YEAR I have lived in WV its CHEAP to live there they don't need a damn raise! This is a perfect example of wanting to do shit work and then throwing a fit when the legislature offers kids something better.

$45,000 a year for a univerity education, plus teacher's college. That's not even $1000 a week. And it's only for high school teachers. Public school teachers make less.

West Virginia teachers are striking over some of the country's lowest wages—here's what other states pay
Pretty good pay, I would love 1k a week! There is no "teachers college" My mother attended 1 college for her bachelors and then few years later went back to a different one for her masters...there was no "teachers college" in between

Hey dumbfuck!!!

And what happens to the other schools when you steal their funds ?

What’s the turnover at the charter school?

What happens to special needs kids?
If the regular schools can't keep up they should be closed like any business who can't do a good job! Funny I know kids in the special ed program here and they do GREAT! Our realtor was actually a parent of a special ed student in the county we are moving to and suggested a school for our kids to go to AND her son was in special education and he flourished she says. That's what all the parents I have talked to have said as well. We should not keep funding schools that FAIL. Give the teachers an incentive to do a good job and they will. That's why charter school systems flourish and public school systems FAIL.

I'm in full support of the teachers. I will always pick the worker over the management in these cases.

They tried that here and the people of my county came down on them like a ton of bricks....Teachers have no idea how the rest of us has fared during the Obama days....and now a 5% raise is not enough for them?...tell them to quit...there are plenty of people that will take their place....

.>

[Public Service Announcement]

Dear West Virginia Teachers (Especially if you are endorsed in Math, Special Education, or Hard Science),

We're always looking for good teachers, If you are - think about relocating to the eastern portion of regular Virginia.

We have better pay. Spend your time here and have more cash in retirement. When you retire move back to West Virginia and your retirement income and standard of living will be higher. It's a win/win. You earn more money now, you earn more money in retirement, and you can move back for lower cost of living later.

And we have something along the eastern cost of Virginia that you don't have in WV -- BEACHES!!!

So during this coming spring do some job hunting we are always hiring for shortage areas.

[/Public Service Announcement]
.>>>>>

I'm a truck driver. I shop all over the nation for groceries, etc.

WV is BY FAR the cheapest place to eat that I've ever seen. A gallon of milk is about 4 bucks down here in Louisiana. It was 1.95 there. The list goes on and on.

I went to the cashier laughing. She said whats so funny? I said these groceries would be 20 dollars where I'm from. They were like 7.75 cents there, after tax.

.>

[Public Service Announcement]

Dear West Virginia Teachers (Especially if you are endorsed in Math, Special Education, or Hard Science),

We're always looking for good teachers, If you are - think about relocating to the eastern portion of regular Virginia.

We have better pay. Spend your time here and have more cash in retirement. When you retire move back to West Virginia and your retirement income and standard of living will be higher. It's a win/win. You earn more money now, you earn more money in retirement, and you can move back for lower cost of living later.

And we have something along the eastern cost of Virginia that you don't have in WV -- BEACHES!!!

So during this coming spring do some job hunting we are always hiring for shortage areas.

[/Public Service Announcement]
.>>>>>

And thats what makes America great!
You have choices,choices that can improve your lot in life.
It's up to you to make the right choices.

Come on!!
2 to 3 months off a year with great benefits in a low cost of living environment.
Thats a pretty sweet deal considering you're only working 8 to 9 months a year

Professionals do not get paid by the hour, they get paid for the jobs they do.

Are you people really that stupid?

Come on!!
2 to 3 months off a year with great benefits in a low cost of living environment.
Thats a pretty sweet deal considering you're only working 8 to 9 months a year

Professionals do not get paid by the hour, they get paid for the jobs they do.

Are you people really that stupid?

WTF does that have to do with anything?
In Texas teachers are given the option of being paid through the calendar year or during the school year.

Forum List

Back