Teacher attacks teen.....Guess Why.

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. "Teacher attacks teen wearing Romney T-shirt, compares it to KKK, student says

2. High school sophomore Samantha Pawlucy says her teacher asked her why she was wearing the pink Romney-Ryan shirt in a 'democratic school,' then asked her to leave class or change. 'She said that's like her wearing a KKK shirt,' the teen said.

3. A Philadelphia high school student says she was harassed ...
“The teacher told me to get out of the classroom. I said no,” 16-year-old Samantha Pawlucy told NBC Philadelphia.

4. “She told me to take off my shirt and said that she has another one if I need one. And then the teacher asked me, ‘Are your parents Republican?’ I said, ‘I don’t know.’

5. ...she was mortified last Friday when the teacher went into the hallway to urge other students and teachers to check out the shirt.

6. The teacher has been moved to another class at Charles Carroll High School, the district says.

7. ...the teacher, who apologized and explained she was only joking.

8. The Philadelphia school district says the case is under investigation..."
Teacher attacks teen wearing Romney T-shirt, compares it to KKK, student says* - NY Daily News

CaféAuLait;6104509 said:
I just saw this on NBC, I was surprised they spoke of it.

Pa. student who wore Romney shirt: Teacher 'told me to get out of the classroom'

Pa. student who wore Romney shirt: Teacher 'told me to get out of the classroom' - U.S. News

And the teacher says she was just joking. :confused:

Gotta stick up for the teacher, in this respect....I can see a math teacher....not known as doing great stand-up, thinking that this was funny....and the kid, seeing a way to stick it to a teacher, blowing it out of proportion.

On the other hand, if the teacher has drawn the same kind of attention to an Obama t-shirt....you know what the charge would have been.

This is the times we live in.....

CaféAuLait;6104509 said:
I just saw this on NBC, I was surprised they spoke of it.

Pa. student who wore Romney shirt: Teacher 'told me to get out of the classroom'

Pa. student who wore Romney shirt: Teacher 'told me to get out of the classroom' - U.S. News

And the teacher says she was just joking. :confused:

Gotta stick up for the teacher, in this respect....I can see a math teacher....not known as doing great stand-up, thinking that this was funny....and the kid, seeing a way to stick it to a teacher, blowing it out of proportion.

On the other hand, if the teacher has drawn the same kind of attention to an Obama t-shirt....you know what the charge would have been.

This is the times we live in.....

Indeed, the 'r' word would have been all over the place. :eusa_whistle:

So...the teacher is more concerned about a student's support of a presidential candidate then grades?

No wonder our education system is in the toilet.

Federal Department of "education" needs to be closed and the UFT treated like it was a branch of Al Qaeda

Wow just wow! Amazing what liberal teachers will do. I remember back in HS I saw kids wearing the bad religion groups TV (see the image in case you don't know what it is), Che shirts, Malcolm X shirts etc and no one bats an eye. Yet a Romney shirt gets a child ridiculed! Amazing how hypocritical liberals are!

picresized_1301880810_br-logo.jpg

1. "Teacher attacks teen wearing Romney T-shirt, compares it to KKK, student says

2. High school sophomore Samantha Pawlucy says her teacher asked her why she was wearing the pink Romney-Ryan shirt in a 'democratic school,' then asked her to leave class or change. 'She said that's like her wearing a KKK shirt,' the teen said.

“The teacher told me to get out of the classroom. I said no,” 16-year-old Samantha Pawlucy told NBC Philadelphia.

4. “She told me to take off my shirt and said that she has another one if I need one. And then the teacher asked me, ‘Are your parents Republican?’ I said, ‘I don’t know.’

5. ...she was mortified last Friday when the teacher went into the hallway to urge other students and teachers to check out the shirt.

6. The teacher has been moved to another class at Charles Carroll High School, the district says.

Teacher attacks teen wearing Romney T-shirt, compares it to KKK, student says* - NY Daily News

The Teacher's Union will no doubt defend this disgrace of a so-called teacher, and then donate more money to the obama campaign.

Well, the teacher was at least right when she said it was a Democratic school. Gee, I wonder how it got to be that way. Hmmm.

That teacher and others like her have done far more harm than the KKK she despises so much. Her and her kind spew discontent and hatred, but they are too ignorant to comprehend the consequences of their bigotry.

She should be given an alternative: She should either give three separate apologies - one to the student, one to the student body in assembly, and one to the media; or she will be fired. The apologies must be sincere. She must admit that what she said was stupid; she must admit that what she did was a violation of the student's rights; she must admit that the day ANY school becomes a Democratic school America is well on it way to losing the liberties that many fought and died to preserve. Finally, when she apologizes to the student body in a special assemble, the teacher will appear in a Mitt Romney t-shirt while she does a 10-minute Romney cheer. OK, maybe the last requirement could be waived.

(PS: I posted this same article on another post with the same subject, but thought it was OK to repeat it here.)

Lol. No surprise here. What more would anyone expect from a liberal indoctrination/re-education center we call a public school in this nation?

If these charges are true, the teacher ought to be fired.

It doesn't matter if it was a joke; the f'ing teacher compared her to the f'ing KKK. That's a fireable offense as far as I'm concerned. This teacher didn't even get suspended though.

It doesn't matter if it was a joke; the f'ing teacher compared her to the f'ing KKK. That's a fireable offense as far as I'm concerned. This teacher didn't even get suspended though.

Which is exactly why the teacher's unions need to be abolished.

Which is exactly why the teacher's unions need to be abolished.

And why schools shouldn't be public. Let the people keep their money and educate their children as they see fit.

Forum List

Back