Teacher - and CNN citizen reporter - fired after after school digs up past as gay por

He wasn't talking about feeding your 25 cats, grandpa.
47 and i'm a grandpa?.......

I understand you trailer park types start having babies in your early teens.
Trailer park?.......No....4000 square foot home overlooking one of the most awesome views in the world.

And, the wife and I started having kids at 34........We're the responsible types who waited until we could fully afford to give our kids an awesome life, waited until our business began making us quite wealthy.......That's why i'm fully retired at 47, without a financial worry whatsoever.

Next.

Last edited:
LOL!!!

Funny how many people on the internet have the exact same situation!

LOL!!!

:rolleyes:

LOL!!!

Funny how many people on the internet have the exact same situation!

LOL!!!

I'm sure many do......People of all types frequent the internet. It's awesome.

It's quite cool to sit pool side, with a lil' screen, overlooking the ocean, and communicating with people all over the world in an instant.

It's not the old world anymore, buddy boy!:eusa_whistle:

That is awesome! Do you have a gold braclet and rings on all nine of your fingers? I'll bet you got one o' them sweeeet disco balls hanging in the dining room too. Velvet smoking jacket and the ball cap on sideways. La vida dolce!

sensitive lil' whimp.
:lol:

Says the closet case throwing a hissy fit because you don't hide your faggotry as well as you think
So, ya' sensitive lil' guy, why are you avoiding my question to you. Are you just another lil' unkatore type who only cherry picks, and doesn't have the guts to engage?

I'll ask again......Do you respect and support "gays". Will you stand up for them when they are verbally or physically attacked?

It's a simple question.

yes, i will.

is there a problem here or are you just running your ignorant yap some more?

47 and i'm a grandpa?.......

Trailer park?.......No....4000 square foot home overlooking one of the most awesome views in the world.

And, the wife and I started having kids at 34........We're the responsible types who waited until we could fully afford to give our kids an awesome life, waited until our business began making us quite wealthy.......That's why i'm fully retired at 47, without a financial worry whatsoever.

Next.

you forgot the part about being 6'5", 245 and winner of 6 gold medals at 3 different olympics.

:rofl:

:lol:

Says the closet case throwing a hissy fit because you don't hide your faggotry as well as you think
So, ya' sensitive lil' guy, why are you avoiding my question to you. Are you just another lil' unkatore type who only cherry picks, and doesn't have the guts to engage?

I'll ask again......Do you respect and support "gays". Will you stand up for them when they are verbally or physically attacked?

It's a simple question.

yes, i will.

is there a problem here or are you just running your ignorant yap some more?
No, he set himself up....Just waitin' for him to answer, del.:eusa_whistle:

You know how these youngin's are these days. They set the stage to have their hypccrisy exposed

Next.

you forgot the part about being 6'5", 245 and winner of 6 gold medals at 3 different olympics.

That's 6' 4' 240, get it straight.

And no, never competed in the olympics.....My medals came doing more important things.

Besides, I wouldn't be caught dead in those "gay" lookin' sweatsuits and hats they are forced to wear for the ceremonies......I mean it's fine for the Greg Louganis types :gay:, but look rather silly on those who don't CHOOSE to pack fudge.

Know what i'm sayin'?

That is awesome! Do you have a gold braclet and rings on all nine of your fingers? I'll bet you got one o' them sweeeet disco balls hanging in the dining room too. Velvet smoking jacket and the ball cap on sideways. La vida dolce!

No, i'm not a fuckin' Armenian or Guido.

Besides, I don't wear Jewelry, except for my wedding band and watch.

And, I can't stand the look o' gold. I only do gold for investing purposes.......Gold jewelry looks fuckin' gaudy......That's why my wedding ring is white gold with pure silver inlay....Not tacky at all.

Disco ball?.......No, Disco sucks!

Velvet smoking jacket?....No, that's for fudge packers, and mexicans to line their walls with.....Besides, I don't smoke, save for a bowl o' kush on occasion.

Ball cap sideways?....No, that's for the Eminem wigger types....Fuckin' wannabe gangster losers.

Next.

Next.

That's 6' 4' 240, get it straight.

And no, never competed in the olympics.....My medals came doing more important things.

Besides, I wouldn't be caught dead in those "gay" lookin' sweatsuits and hats they are forced to wear for the ceremonies......I mean it's fine for the Greg Louganis types :gay:, but look rather silly on those who don't CHOOSE to pack fudge.

Know what i'm sayin'?

oh, definitely.

i speak fluent bullshit; i'm just not stupid enough to believe it.

And, I can't stand the look o' gold. I only do gold for investing purposes.......Gold jewelry looks fuckin' gaudy......That's why my wedding ring is white gold with pure silver inlay....Not tacky at all.

Velvet smoking jacket?....No, that's for fudge packers, and mexicans to line their walls with.....Besides, I don't smoke, save for a bowl o' kush on occasion.

Ball cap sideways?....No, that's for the Eminem wigger types....Fuckin' wannabe gangster losers.

Next.

Has it dawned on you yet that everyone reading this is laughing at you? Just wondering.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Next.

Has it dawned on you yet that everyone reading this is laughing at you? Just wondering.
You think I give a shit?:lol:

I'm not here to win any popularity contests. That's for pussies and fudge packers.....I speak my mind. And anybody who doesn't like it, too fuckin' bad.

Besides, you're one of the ones up here who's too stupid to see when i'm being serious, or yankin' chains.

Next.:eusa_whistle:

Next.

You think I give a shit?::

Only when you have your prune juice, grandpa.

You just can't stop thinking about gay sex, can you grandpa? That is your choice, but it would be better for you to keep it to yourself. No one wants to know about your fantasies, really.

I'm not here to win any popularity contests. That's for pussies and fudge packers.....I speak my mind. And anybody who doesn't like it, too fuckin' bad.
InternetToughGuy2.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: del
What questions? Are you still wanting to know whether I 'support' you or not?

I fully support your right to make a total ass of your ignorant and insecure self, yes.

Forum List

Back