Teacher Absence, Student Reward

So you...

1) dont believe sports should be a part of a school
2) vouchers fine. I have no problem with them. If you dont score high, it is purely and solely the fault of the instructor who should subsequently be released.
3) You expel the child. Fine. Where do they end up?
4) Vocational schools sound great. However, make sure they are held to the same exact measures as you would wish with other schools...if they dont, the teachers are the problem.

Just checking.

So you...

1) dont believe sports should be a part of a school
2) vouchers fine. I have no problem with them. If you dont score high, it is purely and solely the fault of the instructor who should subsequently be released.
3) You expel the child. Fine. Where do they end up?
4) Vocational schools sound great. However, make sure they are held to the same exact measures as you would wish with other schools...if they dont, the teachers are the problem.

Just checking.

So....you really don't want to do anything.....merely pretend that I claimed the teachers are the problem?

Well ...that makes you the problem, doesn't it.

Nope. Not at all. Just trying to get your read on it. I say send the disruptive kids to the high performing schools via vouchers and have them work with those kids for at least a whole year. Then post test scores. If those kids dont score well, find the problem in the schools.

Forum List

Back