Teach Your Children Well!

Sounds about right....Had a so called buddy from mexico who borrowed my 8 hundred dollar chain saw,promptly fucked it up and refused to pay for it. After I made it perfectly clear....if you fuck it up you pay for it!

HEREWEGOAGAIN he couldn't afford to fix your saw that money had to be sent back to mexico to support the rest of his family. His way of thinking was you could afford that saw then you can afford the buy another one. I dont know how it is were you live but here in Phoenix AZ mexicans live 3-4 families in one house ( normally a piece of shit that really should be torn down) send a good portion of their money back to mexico. but they all have a new Dodge truck. Live like a rat but look good going down the road.

• Banned
HEREWEGOAGAIN he couldn't afford to fix your saw that money had to be sent back to mexico to support the rest of his family. His way of thinking was you could afford that saw then you can afford the buy another one. I dont know how it is were you live but here in Phoenix AZ mexicans live 3-4 families in one house ( normally a piece of shit that really should be torn down) send a good portion of their money back to mexico. but they all have a new Dodge truck. Live like a rat but look good going down the road.

In my neighborhood, they take single family homes and turn them into hotels. Every once in a while, people get trapped in an attic when the house catches on fire, and we learn that several families were living there with children getting 12,500/student free educations and being taught how to steal from American senior citizens who refused to leave their homes for more rats to move in.

Mexicans have no problem getting American loans for $50,000 SUVs and $250,000 homes here. It's hard to find a bank that employees anyone but Mexicans. With LA RAZA forcing sanctuary laws on this county, Mexican criminals come and go as they please.

And who I ask, is to blame for these abuses???? Can anybody tell me??? Is it the bleeding heart liberals who we have allowed to take over our beautiful country and hand it over to any foreigner who comes here? Or is it the ACLU? Or is it our government who has been made to feel guilty of the crimes of their ancestors and leans over backwards with their PC crap?

I saw that when I lived in Liberal, Kansas. The beef plant Mexicans ALL did that... they'd have a shiny $40,000 freakin' truck, but no license, no insurance, no citizenship, no soap, no shampoo, no nail clippers.

Human garbage.

And who I ask, is to blame for these abuses???? Can anybody tell me??? Is it the bleeding heart liberals who we have allowed to take over our beautiful country and hand it over to any foreigner who comes here? Or is it the ACLU? Or is it our government who has been made to feel guilty of the crimes of their ancestors and leans over backwards with their PC crap?

Jews were very instrumental in the formation of American immigration policy... or non-policy. They took it upon themselves to open the borders because they wanted to dilute the "Aryan" white majority and head off another Hitler.

All of the above.

Jacks of all trades and masters of none. Cash only basis and they leave you with a crappy job on your hands. Then you have to pay out even more to have someone come in and do the job right.

They do tend to cram as many people as possible under one roof. I don't see how they can stand it - I prefer to have a little space I can call my own.

Mother distracts jewelry store cleck while her son steals from the cases. Check out how young he is. But that's what Mexicans do. Steal anything not nailed down.

msnbc.com Video Player

This woman should be banned from having anymore children.

But then again... so should your racist ass. Go figure.

May Your Days Be Merry And Bright.............

....and May All Your Children Be White!

:lol:

Forum List

Back