Teabaggers protesting recycling

Save who 1 million dollars? The local companies that are going out of business? The business owners who will have to invest man hours in complying with the new regulations? The city that will now have to pay a company to collect garbage that was not part of is expenses before?

Just who is saving money?
The taxpayers.

Could you explain how the "taxpayers" are saving money when their taxes and fees go up as a result of this contract?

My guess is that you can't.
Who says their fees are going up?

Recycling doesn't save money. It costs more to recycle shit and goods that are high in recycled content are always more expensive.

I'm not sure where you found that tidbit. However, when there is one choice instead of 5, prices are not going down in the long run. In urban areas, recycling shouldn't be difficult, yet it took Chicago nearly 6 years to get to where the suburbs were and they had successful recycling for 5 years before Chicago began.

The blue bag recycling program ismisguided - The Chicago Maroon

Why? Graft. No surprise, Chicago.

In the burbs today, each home/building gets large recycling can, it is dumped, 'free.' Every garbage container needs a $2.90 sticker to have contents hauled away. People recycle. ;)

I got that "tidbit", otherwise known as a "fact", from reading the article

Other than the Revelation that the article Link supports the claim, what is your point?

Wingnuts think that backing up what you say is a "Revelation" :lol:

Forum List

Back