Teabaggers exposed. No REAL opposition to overreaching government

I'm just saying that the first time I heard the term "Tea Baggers" was Anderson Cooper and then Chris Matthews, They were smirky when they said it. Inside joke.

"teabagging" has been around for years, if not decades.

i don't think it qualifies as an "elite media" inside joke, if you don't know it and need the media to tell you.

teabaggers deserve to be ridiculed. and not only for choosing to wear teabags on heads and hats and declaring to want to teabag the fools in DC. the sexual connotation just adds to the ridiculousness. and the wailing and whining about being called "teabaggers" is sugar on top.

teabagga please.

PS: in the building where i work, there is a shop that is called "moon me". some day i might walk in there and try to find out what she is selling..

Well, that said, nobody can accuse you of profiling and generalizing Professor. You are one straight shooter. :):lol::lol:

Maybe you would agree to refine your aim to those that refer to themselves in such a way. I for one do not. :lol::lol::lol:

Never.

But where was the Tea Party crowd?

Isn't the whole premise of the Tea Party movement that overreaching government poses a grave threat to individual freedom? washingtonpost.com

I wonder why so many OpEd column writers like to pretend they're suddenly Tea Party Experts willing to reveal "The Whole Premise" of the Tea Party movement?

The only teabaggers are fags who are so insecure and scared they have to call the Tea Party "teabaggers", spend countless hours and post countless threads full of nothing but political hate and rhetoric.

Some of you sheep need to learn to think on your own.

Interesting, because the first people I saw using the word "Teabagger" were those of the Tea Party movement....it took about a week before it sunk in that they had picked an "unfortunate" term.

The first I saw were Anderson Cooper and Chris Mathews.

The fallacy that it originated with the TEA party movement - which originates in the MSM - gives the kool aiders a way to justify using it. Despite hard evidence of where it originates being presented to them, they continue to deny it. They are laughable.

Interesting, because the first people I saw using the word "Teabagger" were those of the Tea Party movement....it took about a week before it sunk in that they had picked an "unfortunate" term.

The fallacy that it originated with the TEA party movement - which originates in the MSM - gives the kool aiders a way to justify using it. Despite hard evidence of where it originates being presented to them, they continue to deny it. They are laughable.

please point me to the origin.

i don't think it qualifies as an "elite media" inside joke, if you don't know it and need the media to tell you.

teabaggers deserve to be ridiculed. and not only for choosing to wear teabags on heads and hats and declaring to want to teabag the fools in DC. the sexual connotation just adds to the ridiculousness. and the wailing and whining about being called "teabaggers" is sugar on top.

teabagga please.

PS: in the building where i work, there is a shop that is called "moon me". some day i might walk in there and try to find out what she is selling..

^^^On the topic of people deserving of ridicule...

It is a truth universally acknowledged that someone who repeats the T-word ad nauseam must have a sexual fetish bordering on OCD regarding sweaty male balls.

Given your obsession, it's likely you are very close to ground zero of the Meme.

teabagga please.

It is a truth universally acknowledged that someone who repeats the T-word ad nauseam must have a sexual fetish bordering on OCD regarding sweaty male balls.

Calamari

Calamari

Calamari

Calamari

Calamari

Calamari

Gee, yet another poster who is incapable of posting in the right forum.

I am shocked!

Oh wait.... it's VaYank.... no, I'm not shocked. Va is a moron who is incapable of individual thought - and, apparently, posting in the right forum.

Some Liberal Professor needs to conduct a poll for Newsweek to find out why Anti-Tea Party Message Board Posters might not want to start threads about the Tea Party in the Tea Party Forum.

Yep. And then they need research why some anti-TEA Party poster thinks he/she can decide what it is that the TEA Party should protest.

teabagga please.

of course my sexual fetish involves sweaty male balls.

Given your obsession, it's likely you are very close to ground zero of the Meme.

you ain't seen nothing yet.

teabagga please.

Freak.

teabagga please.

You left out the OCD part.

teabagga please.

Calamari

Calamari

Calamari

Calamari

Calamari

Calamari

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnNYXgV7L-c]YouTube - South Park - Chef - Chocolate Salty Balls[/ame]

You left out the OCD part.

that comes later, when the true origin is revealed.

if i got the time line wrong, i will cease using the word teabagger.

Here's what you ignore. The Tea Party Movement refutes the term. You know it is offensive, and yet you continue to spew it in a demeaning and offensive manner.

Your use of the term says nothing about the Tea Partiers, but a great deal about your complete and utter lack of class.

Here's what you ignore. The Tea Party Movement refutes the term. You know it is offensive, and yet you continue to spew it in a demeaning and offensive manner.

Your use of the term says nothing about the Tea Partiers, but a great deal about your complete and utter lack of class.

here is a tip: if you can't take it in, don't dish it out.

"utter lack of class" hahahaha

this board is a cesspit, and you are one major diver, shitnymph! :lol:

now, where is the origin?

LK:

I don't recall ever spewing a vulgar epithet at people ad nauseam, especially after being informed that they find it offensive.

You are no different than someone who uses the N word towards blacks when they know it is an insult.

here is a tip: if you can't take it in, don't dish it out.

"utter lack of class" hahahaha

this board is a cesspit, and you are one major diver, shitnymph! :lol:

now, where is the origin?

How classy!

:eusa_whistle:

LK:

I don't recall ever spewing a vulgar epithet at people ad nauseam, especially after being informed that they find it offensive.

You are no different that someone who uses the N word towards blacks when they know if is an insult.

don't cry.

i laugh at your attempt to claim the real historic victimhood of blacks for yourself.

talk about class, hahah.

Forum List

Back