Teabagger Thrown Out Of Office For Carring A Sign With Obama's Head On A Stake

20100414-It-doesnt-matter-w.gif

Promoting hate and violence at the teabaggers rallies is very common, but this time around there is some good news.
A video was found of a tea party councilman carrying a sign with Obama's head on a stake, riddled with bullet holes. The city counsel voted to have him throw out of office for this despicable act. Not to mention the bagger' got a visit from the secret service. :eusa_clap:

Michigan councilman gets Secret Service visit after depicting Obama’s head on a spike | The Raw Story

whatitsaid-whatitmeant.jpg.jpg

:rolleyes:

Upset that they didn't go with a birther blast?

Actually you have media dreaming up stories, planting stories, doctoring videos, holding up signs during rallies.

You baggers' always come with those same tinfoil excuses, but never show proof. How about doing so,....

Mudwhistle is a tea bagger? how do you know that? Did you have Mudwhistle's balls in your mouth?

No, I saw the two of you in the bathroom, with a "wide stance" and a gleam in each others eyes. I made a run for it before I caught an STD.

I'm looking forward to my next Neg Day.

I've heard about that. From what I understand it's where you sit in the middle, and a circle jerk forms around you where they are dressed as your favorite GOP stars like Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity, and man-coulter. They then give you a shower of their man goo while you are licking up every drop like a good Koch sucker.

Not my kind of thing but hey, whatever you do in your bedroom is your business :up:

Forum List

Back