Tea Party's new web site...

Yes, it's time to get out and protest the kind of spending and government abuse that has been happening for these last four months.....

and, uh, eight years. :redface:

Yes, it's time to get out and protest the kind of thing that's been happening for the last four months.....

Ageed, get out and fight for taking our country back, way more than 8 years and 4 months off the rail!

Yes, it's time to get out and protest the kind of thing that's been happening for the last four months.....

Ageed, get out and fight for taking our country back, way more than 8 years and 4 months off the rail!

I'll take these Teabaggers seriously when they fully admit how wrong they were for the last eight years on just about everything.

The only they they fought against the Shrub was on selling our ports and port security to the Middle East.

And some supported that too.

There's a reason people call themselves Dittoheads. It means you copy what someone else thinks (in the case of Dittoheads, some fat--possibly closeted gay guy--behind a microphone in Florida).

Tea Party Patriots | Official Home of the Tea Party Movement

Time to start planning our next rallies, protests and events.

You know ... I have a novel idea, one which many may agree to. Make this another political party, Republicans, Democrats, and Tea. Not joking actually, I would side with anyone who wants lower taxes at this point, since right now the other two are just going insane.

Early days yet, but I'm hoping for that.

I'll take these Teabaggers seriously when they fully admit how wrong they were for the last eight years on just about everything.

The only they they fought against the Shrub was on selling our ports and port security to the Middle East.

There's a reason people call themselves Dittoheads. It means you copy what someone else thinks (in the case of Dittoheads, some fat--possibly closeted gay guy--behind a microphone in Florida).

i think most people who are involved also spoke out against bush. i've many repubs speak out against the spending, rush has done so quite often. hannity...repubs on this site. just because you're blind doesn't mean the rest of the world can't see...

and btw, do you feel you get your point across better referencing balls banging on chin....perhaps you're the closet homo

It ever occur to you that the TeaPartiers don't really care if leftie lunatics like you take them seriously? Welldiditlibtard? :lol:

Yes, it's time to get out and protest the kind of spending and government abuse that has been happening for these last four months.....

Try 40+ years.... This is about all of it.

Yeah, but Republicans were NOT complaining over Bush's spending, and to say they were is a lie. The only Republican who voted against The Iraq war was Ron Paul, and you guys trashed him up and down.

Nobody is taking you seriously. That's why the last two elections were such landslides.

If Republicans get back in power they won't shrink the government or lessen spending.

You know I'm right.

Yeah, but Republicans were NOT complaining over Bush's spending, and to say they were is a lie. The only Republican who voted against The Iraq war was Ron Paul, and you guys trashed him up and down.

Nobody is taking you seriously. That's why the last two elections were such landslides.

If Republicans get back in power they won't shrink the government or lessen spending.

You know I'm right.

First, it's not just Republicans involved in this, many of us "others" are supporting it as well. Also, many Republicans did complain about Bush and his policies as well.

You know I'm right.

unfortunately for you, this sentence has made YOU a liar. there are posts all over this board regarding it, rush criticized the spending and so did other republican congress folks....

and you are so partisan that you can't see it doesn't even matter if no one said boo about bush, obama has FAR, FAR outspent him in less than 3 months....stop comparing apples/oranges, take off your partisan glasses

January 31, 2005

On Friday Rush Limbaugh, a staunch Bush supporter, took two separate opportunities to warn the president that he faced conservative opposition on some key issues that could hurt his chances of passing the rest of his second-term agenda. First was federal spending, which "is surging out of control," according to the Heritage Foundation's new "Mandate for Leadership." The other was immigration, which, Mr. Limbaugh told his listeners, "could break up the Republican-conservative coalition" à la Ross Perot. "We cannot maintain our sovereignty without securing and protecting our borders in an era where terrorists around the world seek entry to this country," he said.

John Fund on the Trail - WSJ.com

You know I'm right.

January 31, 2005

On Friday Rush Limbaugh, a staunch Bush supporter, took two separate opportunities to warn the president that he faced conservative opposition on some key issues that could hurt his chances of passing the rest of his second-term agenda. First was federal spending, which "is surging out of control," according to the Heritage Foundation's new "Mandate for Leadership." The other was immigration, which, Mr. Limbaugh told his listeners, "could break up the Republican-conservative coalition" à la Ross Perot. "We cannot maintain our sovereignty without securing and protecting our borders in an era where terrorists around the world seek entry to this country," he said.

interesting, can someone point out the lie in fairmont's post above...

for $200 alex

You know I'm right.

January 31, 2005

interesting, can someone point out the lie in fairmont's post above...

for $200 alex

True--Bush spent too much--But Obama is Bush on steriods. Nope--we in the tea party could care less if they're democrat or republican. What WE want is someone who is fiscally responsible. A candidate that insists that any pork or earmarks cannot be stuffed into spending bills & they have to be voted on--on an individual basis. We want a candidate who has actually gotten his hands dirty in his life, & knows how to balance a budget & has a "business brain."--not a "legal brain." We have enough lawyers in Washington D.C. we don't need more. We want term limits for congress & the senate. We want a smaller federal government not a bigger one. We want states to step up to the plate & handle things that this current federal government has decided it wants to take over, like health care. States are much more efficient than the Federal government, with the exception of California--which is where this nation is headed--if this current federal government does not stop their insane spending.

Ron Paul--yes is fiscally responsible--but he went over the top when he said "we can't afford the Homeland Security Department." At that time I lost all interest in him. Security of this nation is the Federal governments job.

You voted for it--you got it!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back