Tea Party's goal is to stop Mitt Romney!

If Ron Paul runs for the Libertarians, Mitt loses. If Bachmann or Palin runs for the tea baggers, Mitt loses. Simple as that. Neither of those candidates will take 2% of the votes away from Obama.

If Mitt gets the nomination and choses a Tea Bagger as VP, I will be shocked. But I am not sure it will be enough to bring the Baggers over to his side.

Romney will pull votes away from Obama. And more than 2%

Mitt will prolly not win the nomination.

Does it make any difference?
I imagine the democrat party dirty tricks squad will be hard at work for the next year and a half trying to split the republican party. I hate to disappoint the lefties but the Tea Party has a lot of goals and I don't think "stopping Romney" is at the top of the list.

Neither is getting rid of Obama, given their propensity for incompetence.

If Mitt gets the nomination and choses a Tea Bagger as VP, I will be shocked.

I would as well. He’d need to select someone marginally normal and forget about the TPM altogether. Romny’s only hope is to go after moderates, independents, and weak democrats – the segment of the voting population that actually decides who will be president.

It will be interesting to see the tantrum the Tea Party throws when Mitt Romney gets the Republican nomination.

I look for them to either force their own VP on the ticket or run a third party ticket

Either way, Obama wins

anybody but mc cain !

Forum List

Back