Tea Party’s Allen West Launches Anti-Muslim Tirade Against Rep. Keith Ellison

Tea Party's Allen West's Anti-Muslim Tirade Against Rep. Keith Ellison | News One

The dumb former LT. Colonel is going to get his back side roasted, this is what the Teabaggers want and their happy Negro is willing to oblige, he should take a lesson from Michael Steele.

So, now making the comment 'supports Islam' is an "anti-Muslim" tirade? Seriously? Do you ever think before you post this shit?

Twit.

The Tea Baggers lapdog is inserting Ellison's religion into a debate that has absolutely nothing to do with religion, which is the fallacy known as poisoning the well

Fallacy: Poisoning the Well

No matter how you try to spin this, you're not going to win and by making the comment that it came from Huffington Post you're committing the same fallacy, retard.

Tea Party's Allen West's Anti-Muslim Tirade Against Rep. Keith Ellison | News One

The dumb former LT. Colonel is going to get his back side roasted, this is what the Teabaggers want and their happy Negro is willing to oblige, he should take a lesson from Michael Steele.

So, now making the comment 'supports Islam' is an "anti-Muslim" tirade? Seriously? Do you ever think before you post this shit?

Twit.

The Tea Baggers lapdog is inserting Ellison's religion into a debate that has absolutely nothing to do with religion, which is the fallacy known as poisoning the well

No matter how you try to spin this, you're not going to win and by making the comment that it came from Huffington Post you're committing the same fallacy, retard.

tirade [taɪˈreɪd]
n
1. a long angry speech or denunciation
2. (Literature / Poetry) Prosody rare a speech or passage dealing with a single theme

tirade - definition of tirade by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Tirade? Are you trying to tell me that saying someone 'supports' Islam fits the accepted definition of the word?

HuffPuff.... and apparently News One.... Moron food.

Twit.

Since you had to haphazardly open your trap with more stupidity, this is how West feels about Islam, and before you applaud, just think, this man was a LT Colonel in the Army who possibly had Muslim soldiers under his command, and deployed to an Islamic country, had the military known he had these types of views during his career he would have already been booted out of the military:

Add that to the fact that he brought up Ellison's religion, which is Islam, and attacked Ellison as representing the “antithesis of the principles upon which this country was established” , its obvious to anyone with half a brain that West is making an ad hominem attack on Ellison's religion to "defeat" and "discredit" Ellison.

Last edited by a moderator:

Twit.

tirade [taɪˈreɪd]
n
1. a long angry speech or denunciation
2. (Literature / Poetry) Prosody rare a speech or passage dealing with a single theme

tirade - definition of tirade by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Tirade? Are you trying to tell me that saying someone 'supports' Islam fits the accepted definition of the word?

HuffPuff.... and apparently News One.... Moron food.

Unless you have proof from a source you consider as "legitimate" to rebut what was said I'm going to ignore your ad-hominem attacks on the sources.

Freedom of religion is one of the principles upon which this country was founded, yet the "good" LT Colonel wants to attack other people's religion and if the "good" colonel read history he would have known that so called "Christians" committed atrocities against those that didn't share their religion, including some of his slave ancestors who were barred from practicing their native African religions when they were brought to America as slaves. The guy is a religiously intolerant, substandard officer.

I went past the huffpo...yea..to the source.......heres the video...

ThinkProgress Allen West: Keith Ellison Represents ‘The Antithesis Of The Principles Upon Which This Country Was Established’ (Updated)

and the big deal is what exactly?

You went onto huffpo? Have you had your kootie shot lately?

from your link;

PERITZ: Since you’re with a new crowd, people you haven’t really met before, and will be very closely associating with in the future, including Keith Ellison, who supports Islam, how will you manage that, if I may ask, because it’s not really easy to be polite with individuals one totally disagrees with, which I believe may be the case.

WEST: Well I think it’s most important that I stand upon the principles that people elected me to go to Washington, DC and represent them on Capitol Hill. So that when you run into someone that is counter, or someone that really does represent the antithesis of the principles upon which this country was established, you’ve got to be able to defeat them intellectually in debate and discourse, and you to just have to be able to challenge each and every one of their assertions very wisely and very forthright.

so he's standing up for himself and the people that voted for him.

oh, the horror of it all.

ThinkProgress Allen West: Keith Ellison Represents ‘The Antithesis Of The Principles Upon Which This Country Was Established’ (Updated)

from your link;

PERITZ: Since you’re with a new crowd, people you haven’t really met before, and will be very closely associating with in the future, including Keith Ellison, who supports Islam, how will you manage that, if I may ask, because it’s not really easy to be polite with individuals one totally disagrees with, which I believe may be the case.

WEST: Well I think it’s most important that I stand upon the principles that people elected me to go to Washington, DC and represent them on Capitol Hill. So that when you run into someone that is counter, or someone that really does represent the antithesis of the principles upon which this country was established, you’ve got to be able to defeat them intellectually in debate and discourse, and you to just have to be able to challenge each and every one of their assertions very wisely and very forthright.

BS, Pretz laid the bait and West took it. I wish I could debate that moron, he wouldn't stand a chance, I'm a former officer myself from the AF and his credentials and knowledge about the history of the US and the world and religions is microscopic compared to mine.

from your link;

BS, Pretz laid the bait and West took it. I wish I could debate that moron, he wouldn't stand a chance, I'm a former officer myself from the AF and his credentials and knowledge about the history of the US and the world and religions is microscopic compared to mine.

You must be better in person than posts, then. Because so far, I haven't see jack shit worth of evidence that you can 'debate' anyone.

So, where exactly is this "anti-Muslim tirade"? Cuz it ain't at News One.... and it ain't on the HuffyPuffy site. So what exactly did he say that qualifies as an 'anti-Muslim tirade'?

from your link;

I would pay money! I would pay money and bet EVERYTHING I had left that Batman would dump your debated to death carcas in the bottom of the Batcave.

You lack the ability to debate on this board w/o using the word adhomin (-sp) in a ad hominenum redundant way.

from your link;

You must be better in person than posts, then. Because so far, I haven't see jack shit worth of evidence that you can 'debate' anyone.

So, where exactly is this "anti-Muslim tirade"? Cuz it ain't at News One.... and it ain't on the HuffyPuffy site. So what exactly did he say that qualifies as an 'anti-Muslim tirade'?

When Pretz baited him by talking about having to work with "Muslim" colleagues, you heard his response, when he talked about people being antithetical to the principles upon which this country was built, who was he speaking of moron? Huffington Post didn't falsify anything because the video was posted.

When Pretz baited him by talking about having to work with "Muslim" colleagues, you heard his response, when he talked about people being antithetical to the principles upon which this country was built, who was he speaking of moron? Huffington Post didn't falsify anything because the video was posted.

If you read the proper link he mentions the other member by name, not just muslims in Congress

But that's not in the HP link

So, basically the 'anti-muslim tirade' doesn't exist. It was a response to being baited by a shallow lefty wanting to create a controversy. OK.

More fucking bullshit from the Queen of Bullshit.

If you read the proper link he mentions the other member by name, not just muslims in Congress

Allen West: Muslim Rep. Keith Ellison represents the 'antithesis of the principles upon which this country was established' | The American Independent

Dude shut up already, there's the video and Peritz mentioned Ellison by name along with saying Ellison supports Islam and the moron West took the bait. So who was he referring to if not Ellison?

Twit.

omfg, you are a useful idiot.:lol:

Allen West: Muslim Rep. Keith Ellison represents the 'antithesis of the principles upon which this country was established' | The American Independent

Dude shut up already, there's the video and Peritz mentioned Ellison by name along with saying Ellison supports Islam and the moron West took the bait. So who was he referring to if not Ellison?

So you think that's a legitimate media tactic? To bait someone and then make headlines about 'anti-muslim tirades'. I am not surprised that dishonest media draw no criticism from you... about this.... yet, you scream racism when someone does it to a black Democrat.

Laughably partisan.

Forum List

Back