Tea Party Wants to See Us Hanging From a TRee. says Andre Carson

On top of all that comes news that the Custer County Patriots, a group related to the Tea Party movement, displayed a hangman’s noose at their booth at the Eastern Montana Fair in Miles City last month.

The display raised quite a ruckus and moved a lot of people to write letters of condemnation to the editor of the Miles City Star.

Brian Schoof, a member of the Custer County Patriots and a Republican House candidate, brushed off the noose by saying, “A lot of ads use symbolism to make something stick in your mind. That’s all it was.”

Rhonda Campbell, a rancher who visited the fair and was outraged by the “symbol,” set Schoof straight. She told the Star: “A noose means one thing, and that’s a hanging. Anybody over the age of 10 knows what a noose means in the United States of America. It’s an instrument of terror against black people, and there is a black man sitting in the White House.”

Thank you, Rhonda. It’s nice to hear an adult speaking like an adult, and telling the plain truth.
http://billingsgazette.com/news/opi...cle_dd99052c-be17-11df-817f-001cc4c002e0.html

Why would anyone think they wanna hang someone?

Last edited:
On top of all that comes news that the Custer County Patriots, a group related to the Tea Party movement , displayed a hangman’s noose at their booth at the Eastern Montana Fair in Miles City last month.

The display raised quite a ruckus and moved a lot of people to write letters of condemnation to the editor of the Miles City Star.

Brian Schoof, a member of the Custer County Patriots and a Republican House candidate, brushed off the noose by saying, “A lot of ads use symbolism to make something stick in your mind. That’s all it was.”

Rhonda Campbell, a rancher who visited the fair and was outraged by the “symbol,” set Schoof straight. She told the Star: “A noose means one thing, and that’s a hanging. Anybody over the age of 10 knows what a noose means in the United States of America. It’s an instrument of terror against black people, and there is a black man sitting in the White House.”

Thank you, Rhonda. It’s nice to hear an adult speaking like an adult, and telling the plain truth.
City Lights: Members of Tea Party spewing hate

Why would anyone think they wanna hang someone?

You asshats are getting more desperate by the day........

He speaks the way most blacks think.

I really don't believe most blacks feel that the tea party movement is racist--after all we have a black GOP candidate in Herman Cain that is really popular with the tea party movement in this country.

Plus we have this. Black speakers within the tea party movement.

Response to Olbermann: "People of color" at Tea Parties - YouTube

But be assured the race card is going to be pulled out for the next 18 months--and that the tea party will be continually attacked.

Last edited:
Wait a second. Republicans aren't saying that's not true are they? I thought they just wanted him dead. Isn't that what some are praying for? There was a whole thread about it. Am I mistaken?

He speaks the way most blacks think.

I really don't believe most blacks feel that the tea party movement is racist--after all we have a black GOP candidate in Herman Cain that is really popular with the tea party movement in this country.

Plus we have this. Black speakers within the tea party movement.

Response to Olbermann: "People of color" at Tea Parties - YouTube

But be assured the race card is going to be pulled out for the next 18 months--and that the tea party will be continually attacked.

Really popular? Isn't he polling like 1%? The margin of error could put him at minus two.

Blacks don't care if you're in the tea party or not, they care only if you're white

Wait a second. Republicans aren't saying that's not true are they? I thought they just wanted him dead. Isn't that what some are praying for? There was a whole thread about it. Am I mistaken?

You are kidding right?

Yes you are wrong.... the Teaparty does'nt wish anyone dead, especially the POTUS.

Forum List

Back