Tea Party vs OWS

Damn right it doesn't my friend....JOBS JOBS JOBS...for the (forgotten) PRIVATE sector is the way to go...free up business and the American people to create jobs damn it..
As long as US corporation can pay .57/hr for Chinese labor, $3 for Mexican labor, 2.50/hr for South Korean labor versus $19/hr for US labor, jobs are going to flow overseas. Cutting taxes for the wealthy will only increase the deficit. Reducing regulations will amount to only small reduction in overhead. Reducing corporate taxes will help, however the real problem is the productivity of the American worker is not high enough to justify the pay differential.

An inspiring and depressing post, I must say...sheesh..

The mood of the country sucks and I'm thinking it will for some, worse if fact with this election coming on..

If a leader showed up that could get the country moving on the right track again, the true American resilience could still show up, I'm thinkin..:eusa_pray:
Yes it is depressing. The result of 20 years of globalization has destroyed American manufacturing. Insane trade treaties and tax laws have encourage American corporations to ship jobs overseas which they have certainly done. 50% of the profits of the S&P 500 companies now comes from abroad.

Economists and the public laughed at Ross Perot in 1992 when he said about NAFTA “The first thing you will hear is a giant sucking sound and that will be all our jobs going out of the country.” No one is laughing any more.

As long as US corporation can pay .57/hr for Chinese labor, $3 for Mexican labor, 2.50/hr for South Korean labor versus $19/hr for US labor, jobs are going to flow overseas. Cutting taxes for the wealthy will only increase the deficit. Reducing regulations will amount to only small reduction in overhead. Reducing corporate taxes will help, however the real problem is the productivity of the American worker is not high enough to justify the pay differential.

An inspiring and depressing post, I must say...sheesh..

The mood of the country sucks and I'm thinking it will for some, worse if fact with this election coming on..

If a leader showed up that could get the country moving on the right track again, the true American resilience could still show up, I'm thinkin..:eusa_pray:
Yes it is depressing. The result of 20 years of globalization has destroyed American manufacturing. Insane trade treaties and tax laws have encourage American corporations to ship jobs overseas which they have certainly done. 50% of the profits of the S&P 500 companies now comes from abroad.

Economists and the public laughed at Ross Perot in 1992 when he said about NAFTA “The first thing you will hear is a giant sucking sound and that will be all our jobs going out of the country.” No one is laughing any more.

It's a fact that manufacturing jobs are moving overseas and that's not going to stop, it's only going to get lip service and bullshit political promises but it won't change the fact..

You just can't keep sucking American business and private citizens dry and expect great results... obviously hope seems to be dwindling...

A leader that inspires a common purpose is sorely lacking..

Soo. which side best represents You..? I'm going with the Tea Party...

--------------------------------------------:eusa_think:
Mission Statement..(Tea Party)

The impetus for the Tea Party movement is excessive government spending and taxation. Our mission is to attract, educate, organize, and mobilize our fellow citizens to secure public policy consistent with our three core values of Fiscal Responsibility, Constitutionally Limited Government and Free Markets.

Tea Party Patriots | The Tea Party Movement Principles

--------------------------------------------:eusa_think:

Mission Statement (OWS)

Ahhh...:confused:..
I'll go with OWS because...

"This is F%$#ing criminal. Only the biggest bastard banks with the biggest fastest computers with models created by the biggest bunch of immoral MBAs in the history of the planet can get away with it. How much of Goldman's profit came about this way? Why isn't the SEC doing something about it. This is fraud. Why isn't that blathering fool Barney Frank outraged by this? Why isn't Schumer and Dodd up in arms? You know why. Because they want the banks to make money any way they can. Geithner is applauding this news.

So, the Fed buys their toxic assets at 100% of value and then loans them money at .25%. We the taxpayers give them hundreds of billions of our hard earned tax dollars. They then turn around and screw us on every stock trade, making billions more in profit, and then charge us 21% on credit card balances with massive late fees if you are one day late.

Jamie Dimon, Blankfien, Lewis and Pandit are the scum of the earth. They should all be on trial and thrown into prison with Madoff and the rest of the whoring banking thieves."

GOLDMAN, CITI, JP MORGAN & BOA ARE CRIMINALS - James Quinn - Seeking Alpha

When does the Tea Party plan to call for criminal prosecutions of those who caused the Great Recession?

A leader that inspires a common purpose is sorely lacking..

I can agree with that. Obama can inspire people, but a common purpose no. Romney has the inspiration of a rock. Cain will never garner any support outside of the Tea Party. IMHO, the economy will have a robust recovery. It may take 5 or 10 years and a series of recessions but it will happen.

Forum List

Back