Tea Party vs OWS

I will take the Tea Party over the Flea Party and this vid. is just one reason why. Sure hope those Independents are listening up....

The “occupationist” Lefties tell us how really feel about this country which has provided them unparalleled freedom, unparalleled prosperity, and unparalleled opportunity.

The American Nazis and Communists Party Throw Their Support Behind

Last edited by a moderator:
You're comparing apples to oranges. The Tea Party members have a purpose and take baths. The OWS crowd have no purpose and apparently no soap.

OWS has a clear purpose: Take control of our electoral system away from Unions, Banks, Corporations & Lobbyists, and put it back in the hands of The People.

Also, on the plus side, they don't go to rallies carrying assault rifles, pistols etc... I would rather have some whackjobs who are unbathed walking around my neighborhood that have some whackjobs who are armed walking around.

I thought exactly as you do until just recently btw. But then, from watching the media, I also thought the Tea Party was nothing but a bunch of whackjobs too.
Took a while to find the truth but as an Independent, I had no agenda against them:
The majority of TPers are not whackjobs. Those are just the folks the media and "internet people" like to give the most attention.
OWS?
Took a while to find the truth but as an Independent, I had no agenda against them:
The majority of OWSers are not whackjobs. Those are just the folks the media and "internet people" like to give the most attention.

OWS Mission Statement:

What do we want? We don't know!

When do we want it? Now!

Miss California Girl 2001... congratulations...:thewave:

You have that extraordinary and confounding blend of sugar and spice...:bowdown:
C'mon.....c'mon.....there're a lot-o'-them running-loose!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTjaYaORCKo]Miss Teen USA South Carolina - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ni4fFU_B4s]Autumn - The Dumbest Girl In The World - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YggugRaaEY]Stereotypical Dumb Stupid Americans - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN_9oXi1o6U]Fox and Friends Ignorance exposed regarding coca and cocain. Dumb americans? - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLWlqef2_yM]Sarah Palin Plays The Flute - Looks Fun - YouTube[/ame]​

Let's not forget this raging DUNCE!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_9WxAEGY8c]Rick Perry is officially retarded... - YouTube[/ame]

The Tea Party was villified by the Press. OWS is being supported by it. Big Government just published a "Journolist" of the MSM who are openly supporting (and reporting) on the "movement".

Journolist 2.0 includes well known names such as MSNBC’s Dylan Ratigan, Rolling Stone’s Matt Taibbi who both are actively participating; involvement from other listers such as Bill Moyers and Glenn Greenwald plus well-known radicals like Noam Chomsky, remains unclear. The list also includes a number of radical organizers, such as Kevin Zeese.

Journolist 2.0: Occupy Wall Street Emails Show MSM, Dylan Ratigan, Working With Protesters To Craft Message - Big Journalism

They should lose their press passes.

[OWS still hasn't] figured it out. obama gave big companies huge amounts of bail out money.

What makes you think they haven't figured that out? What makes you think OWS supports Obama? What makes you think that the Democrats are progressive? What makes you think that the nation cannot be more progressive, less corporate controlled, than the Democrats?

I saw a graphic, a Venn diagram, showing two circles, one labeled "Tea Party" and the other labeled "Occupy Wall Street."

In the area outside the intersection of the two, i.e., what each believes that the other doesn't, OWS had "corporations have too much power," and the Tea Party had "the government has too much power."

In the intersection, i.e., what both believe, was "corporations have too much influence over the government."

Where they intersect, I support both.

Name this speaker:

First, that the United States is now governed by a “permanent political class,” drawn from both parties, that is increasingly cut off from the concerns of regular people. Second, that these Republicans and Democrats have allied with big business to mutual advantage to create what she called “corporate crony capitalism.” Third, that the real political divide in the United States may no longer be between friends and foes of Big Government, but between friends and foes of vast, remote, unaccountable institutions (both public and private).

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/10/us/10iht-currents10.html

I will take the Tea Party over the Flea Party and this vid. is just one reason why. Sure hope those Independents are listening up....

The “occupationist” Lefties tell us how really feel about this country which has provided them unparalleled freedom, unparalleled prosperity, and unparalleled opportunity.

Occupy Portland: Protesters Sing F*ck the USA - YouTube

Isn't that special?

I have absolutely nothing in common with any of these useless ows tits, and I sure as fuck am not in the 1%. I don't know where they get off claiming they speak for anyone but themselves.
They're animals shittin and fuckkin' in the streets, and with the well over 800 arrested for being too good to do what the police tell them to.
Fuck 'em, I hope they freeze here shortly, which I'm sure will be someone's fault but their own.

Occupy Portland: Protesters Sing F*ck the USA - YouTube

Isn't that special?

I have absolutely nothing in common with any of these useless ows tits, and I sure as fuck am not in the 1%. I don't know where they get off claiming they speak for anyone but themselves.
They're animals shittin and fuckkin' in the streets, and with the well over 800 arrested for being too good to do what the police tell them to.
Fuck 'em, I hope they freeze here shortly, which I'm sure will be someone's fault but their own.

They are not shitting and fucking in the streets, if you choose to believe the right wing propaganda put out by the corporatists that is on you.

An “Occupy Cleveland” protester tells police she was raped in her tent over the weekend.

Cleveland police are investigating an alleged sexual assault incident Saturday at the “Occupy Cleveland” rally involving a 19-year-old female student from Parma.

According to police reports, the 19-year-old student was instructed by “Occupy Cleveland” personnel to “share a tent with the suspect due to a shortage of tents

‘Occupy Cleveland’ Protester Alleges She Was Raped « CBS Cleveland

Yep. Just like the Tea Party. :(

Tension had been building for days in the Occupy Oakland camp before it erupted into violence Monday and Tuesday. When it finally did, Don Hughes, a substitute teacher and full-time tent resident of the camp, found himself amid a full-blown melee.

The next thing Hughes knew he was in a headlock, then he was being punched, and then he was on the ground as a large man began to choke him.

One Oakland police officer, who asked to remain anonymous for reasons of police protocol, described the scene in tent city as akin to a scene from "Lord of the Flies." And, indeed, the on-the-fly rule-making can often veer into an oppressive, anarchic mood.

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_19150644?nclick_check=1

It's interesting to see some of these liberals now using the term "Tea Party" instead of "Tea Baggers". All of a sudden they are in "denial mode" about their hateful, biased remarks in the past.

BTW - I checked out a facebook page today for "Occupy the Hood". It's become apparent to the OWS people that their protests lack diversity. Hmmm. What does the press call that? :eusa_eh:

Tension had been building for days in the Occupy Oakland camp before it erupted into violence Monday and Tuesday. When it finally did, Don Hughes, a substitute teacher and full-time tent resident of the camp, found himself amid a full-blown melee.

The next thing Hughes knew he was in a headlock, then he was being punched, and then he was on the ground as a large man began to choke him.

One Oakland police officer, who asked to remain anonymous for reasons of police protocol, described the scene in tent city as akin to a scene from "Lord of the Flies." And, indeed, the on-the-fly rule-making can often veer into an oppressive, anarchic mood.

It's interesting to see some of these liberals now using the term "Tea Party" instead of "Tea Baggers". All of a sudden they are in "denial mode" about their hateful, biased remarks in the past.

BTW - I checked out a facebook page today for "Occupy the Hood". It's become apparent to the OWS people that their protests lack diversity. Hmmm. What does the press call that? :eusa_eh:

Term tea baggers hateful? That is what they called themselves until the dummies found out what that term meant.

It's interesting to see some of these liberals now using the term "Tea Party" instead of "Tea Baggers".

Really? You can document that the exact same people who are using the term "Tea Party" now used the term "Teabaggers" in the past?

I mean, you aren't lazily or dishonestly lumping everyone who in your mind merits the "liberal" label together as if they were all identical, are you?

No dear. I am making generalizations based in generalizations. The MSM and some of our leaders have used the term "tea baggers" Now they are making comparisons respectfully. Hmmmmm.

Term tea baggers hateful? That is what they called themselves until the dummies found out what that term meant.

Perhaps the OWS crowd should just co-op the tea bagger title... seems to fit..

Perhaps the OWS crowd should just co-op the tea bagger title... seems to fit..
After all? Aren't they trying to emulate what they dispise? :eusa_whistle:

OWS, the nations financial situation is screwed up, the working people are getting screwed and the game is heavily tilted in favor of big money.

There is something wrong with big corps heaping massive rewards and bonuses onto their top execs while at the same time cutting the rank and files wages and benefits.

Does it bother you that Obama/Democrats on one hand have their middle finger out to private American business and the other hand collecting and selling out to contributions...?

I dont like it but the difference between the Democrats and Republicans is even though both are bought and sold the Democrats are willing to let a few crumbs fall off the plate to those of us who are not amongst the moneyed set.

Crumbs? No. They figured out that they could tax the 1% for 39% of the total taxes and redistribute it to 47% of the remaining 99% and buy half the votes i n the country. Pretty smart..........but I'm unclear on why they want to bite the hand that feeds them?

Let's see, the OWS or the Tea Party? Well, since I've been to every Tea Party rally in Oklahoma over the last couple of years and meet people who own small business like I do each time, I think I'll stick with the Tea Party. People screaming to have their college loans forgiven, $20.00 an hour minimum wage, AND single payer health insurance are too stupid for me to identify with.

Quite frankly, when the left started calling the Tea Party "tea baggers" it had the same affect that name calling always does. None... just look at the source.

Want to bet which organization has more influence at election time?

Does it bother you that Obama/Democrats on one hand have their middle finger out to private American business and the other hand collecting and selling out to contributions...?

I dont like it but the difference between the Democrats and Republicans is even though both are bought and sold the Democrats are willing to let a few crumbs fall off the plate to those of us who are not amongst the moneyed set.

Crumbs? No. They figured out that they could tax the 1% for 39% of the total taxes and redistribute it to 47% of the remaining 99% and buy half the votes i n the country. Pretty smart..........but I'm unclear on why they want to bite the hand that feeds them?
Giving up thier liberty that they were never properly taught about would be a fair guess...

Forum List

Back