Tea Party vs OWS

I've been to a couple of Tea Party events and I never saw a naked person pissing in the street.

night vision goggles at an ow's protest...could be interesting...

Last edited:
Soo. which side best represents You..? I'm going with the Tea Party...

--------------------------------------------:eusa_think:
Mission Statement..(Tea Party)

The impetus for the Tea Party movement is excessive government spending and taxation. Our mission is to attract, educate, organize, and mobilize our fellow citizens to secure public policy consistent with our three core values of Fiscal Responsibility, Constitutionally Limited Government and Free Markets.

Tea Party Patriots | The Tea Party Movement Principles

Mission Statement (OWS)

Ahhh...:confused:..

After weeks of watching people who look like disgusting whackjobs, I've finally learned at least one of their main goals:

End the influence of Lobbyists and Corporations on our election process.

I'm actually just fine with that. Now if only they would stop pooping all over the place...

OWS, the nations financial situation is screwed up, the working people are getting screwed and the game is heavily tilted in favor of big money.

There is something wrong with big corps heaping massive rewards and bonuses onto their top execs while at the same time cutting the rank and files wages and benefits.

what do we do? you know me as a conservative and I keep screaming stop spending.

what do we go back to but on the other hand I agree with you that no one on the planet is worth a million bucks as a bonus.

it's like this insanity that we can't control at all. And we are watching this train wreck falling off a cliff and we are helpless.

right or left. it's really getting crazy.

You're comparing apples to oranges. The Tea Party members have a purpose and take baths. The OWS crowd have no purpose and apparently no soap.

Soo. which side best represents You..? I'm going with the Tea Party...

Mission Statement..(Tea Party)

The impetus for the Tea Party movement is excessive government spending and taxation. Our mission is to attract, educate, organize, and mobilize our fellow citizens to secure public policy consistent with our three core values of Fiscal Responsibility, Constitutionally Limited Government and Free Markets.

Tea Party Patriots | The Tea Party Movement Principles
Just don't ask 'em too-many questions.....
282.png

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUPMjC9mq5Y]9.12 DC TEA PARTY - MARCH FOOTAGE WITH INTERVIEWS - YouTube[/ame]
249.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fevga9jUC48]9.12 DC TEA PARTY - INTERVIEW B-ROLL - YouTube[/ame]
277.gif

OWS Mission Statement:

What do we want? We don't know!

When do we want it? Now!

Miss California Girl 2001... congratulations...:thewave:

You have that extraordinary and confounding blend of sugar and spice...:bowdown:
C'mon.....c'mon.....there're a lot-o'-them running-loose!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTjaYaORCKo]Miss Teen USA South Carolina - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ni4fFU_B4s]Autumn - The Dumbest Girl In The World - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YggugRaaEY]Stereotypical Dumb Stupid Americans - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN_9oXi1o6U]Fox and Friends Ignorance exposed regarding coca and cocain. Dumb americans? - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLWlqef2_yM]Sarah Palin Plays The Flute - Looks Fun - YouTube[/ame]​

OWS, the nations financial situation is screwed up, the working people are getting screwed and the game is heavily tilted in favor of big money.

There is something wrong with big corps heaping massive rewards and bonuses onto their top execs while at the same time cutting the rank and files wages and benefits.

Does it bother you that Obama/Democrats on one hand have their middle finger out to private American business and the other hand collecting and selling out to contributions...?

I dont like it but the difference between the Democrats and Republicans is even though both are bought and sold the Democrats are willing to let a few crumbs fall off the plate to those of us who are not amongst the moneyed set.

Does it bother you that Obama/Democrats on one hand have their middle finger out to private American business and the other hand collecting and selling out to contributions...?

I dont like it but the difference between the Democrats and Republicans is even though both are bought and sold the Democrats are willing to let a few crumbs fall off the plate to those of us who are not amongst the moneyed set.

LOL SO YOU ARE FROM THE KEEP THEM BARE FOOT AND PREGNANT CROWD.

Too funny. Crumbs, damn opportunity, we want crumbs, we want crumbs

what do we do? you know me as a conservative and I keep screaming stop spending.

what do we go back to but on the other hand I agree with you that no one on the planet is worth a million bucks as a bonus.

it's like this insanity that we can't control at all. And we are watching this train wreck falling off a cliff and we are helpless.

right or left. it's really getting crazy.

Regulation , tariffs on products made by American companies overseas, stronger labor laws, close tax loopholes, a number of things can be done to help end our vast financial disparity in this nation, its a crime the rich get much richer butr the common man's wages have stagnated or gone backwards.

LOL SO YOU ARE FROM THE KEEP THEM BARE FOOT AND PREGNANT CROWD.

Too funny. Crumbs, damn opportunity, we want crumbs, we want crumbs

It appears analogies are too high a concept for some to comprehend.

The shitters still haven't figured it out. obama gave big companies huge amounts of bail out money. Half that money was donated to the DNC as political contributions. It was pure money laundering. The entire debacle with Solyndra was ultimately money laundering democrat political donations.

Now obama wants to do it again. He wants 900 billion more taxpayer funds to generate 4.5 billion to the democrat coffers.

The shitters still haven't figured it out. obama gave big companies huge amounts of bail out money. Half that money was donated to the DNC as political contributions. It was pure money laundering. The entire debacle with Solyndra was ultimately money laundering democrat political donations.

Now obama wants to do it again. He wants 900 billion more taxpayer funds to generate 4.5 billion to the democrat coffers.

They are the "useful idiots" of the Democratic Party.

[OWS still hasn't] figured it out. obama gave big companies huge amounts of bail out money.

What makes you think they haven't figured that out? What makes you think OWS supports Obama? What makes you think that the Democrats are progressive? What makes you think that the nation cannot be more progressive, less corporate controlled, than the Democrats?

I saw a graphic, a Venn diagram, showing two circles, one labeled "Tea Party" and the other labeled "Occupy Wall Street."

In the area outside the intersection of the two, i.e., what each believes that the other doesn't, OWS had "corporations have too much power," and the Tea Party had "the government has too much power."

In the intersection, i.e., what both believe, was "corporations have too much influence over the government."

Where they intersect, I support both.

Forum List

Back